Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

PHOTO! Have You Seen A Woman Without Forehead? (see Here) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO! Have You Seen A Woman Without Forehead? (see Here) (463 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) / How To Have Longer Sex With Any Woman Without Getting Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO! Have You Seen A Woman Without Forehead? (see Here) by Bruceenation: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
A woman was left without a forehead for two years after her feet slammed into her face when her car crashed.
Grainne Kealy’s feet were ­resting on the dashboard when the car she was in crashed and her knees were forced into her face by the airbag that inflated under her feet.

Grainne’s boyfriend’s jeep was travelling at 120mph when the accident happened.

The now 36-year-old, was 22 when the accident happened and she’s still recovering years later.

Doctors had to remove Grainne’s forehead and she said it made her look “a little strange”.

Grainne, from Laois, Ireland, told Fabulous magazine: “When the jeep collided with the wall the airbags inflated as they do but because my feet were on top of mine it actually pushed my feet, knees first into my face.”

[b][READ IN DETAIL AND SEE PHOTO>>>
/b]

https://www.bruceenation.com/photo-have-you-seen-a-woman-without-forehead-see-here/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Fake Degree From USA, Buy Fake Degree Certificate. / [2025] Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Tabloid -size Color Laser Multifunction / Please Help, My Mum’s Bank Account Hacked And November Pension Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.