Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (51555 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Toyboyz: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Former big brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known Cee-C , has reacted to Erica Nlewedim’s disqualification .

Recall that Erica was disqualified from the reality show last night after receiving three strikes for constantly breaking the house rules. Reacting, Cee-C said it’s not about winning a race but about being part of it. She also encouraged Erica saying she will eventually be fine.
Read as she wrote below;

“ Sometimes it’s not about winning a race but being part of a race.
it is enough that you were part of the race. You’d be fine maybe not now but eventually..�”

Ceec was BBNaija 2018 ‘Double Wahala’ first runner up.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by solmusdesigns: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
CeeC has shown she is so smart

A fighter that has diginity and avoided disqualification

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Weezyclan(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
cheesy OK she's consoling Erica. Btw Nigerians are still donating for erica gofundme, over $14,000 now
The new figure now is $18,400

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Madibah(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
All in the association of uncultured girls
AUG..

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by money121(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by costandi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Can we have enough of this already? Everything I know about big brother, I know against my will.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by sheylarhh(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
You have been noticed

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Finnese001: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by TheSERAPH: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Misplaced priority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
This girl really messed up herself with all those gutter utterances coming outta mouth.
She is not different than some uncultured tins around.

Ahmed0336:
Whenever you are angry, look for a place and sit (think wella) before taking any action
Seconded!

Meanwhile,
@the gym yesterday.....

Newman20:
Use what [/b] posted above as a reference. cheesy

[b]EDITED:
[/b] why did you crop that image?
Because some children might be sitting on their parent's laps while the parents are browsing the forum.
And the pic issa bit [b]explicit
for kids.
Hence, our reason.
Thanks and have a great week ahead.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by TrollPolice001: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Who she epp undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Dubuqueee: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
I HV nothing to say... check my signature for your brands and companies various designs

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Maxcollins042(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Yeah. She will eventually be fine when Peruzzi uses her as video vixen for one music video like that

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by sotall(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
cool

She wants to revive her dead celebrity status from Erica's disqualification.

Tuer!

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Na only she commot for the scripted show?

Abeg carry you fellow bitchh go sidon for bicycle

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Kabir5643(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by yeyeboi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Mayng01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by humilitypays(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kiddwaya that dated Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy and dumped her! Na that one go marry Erica that have no strong family ties I pity Erica. Kiddwaya is the leader of fvckboys association of Nigeria, UK and Abuja branch and them no de marry until their hip start to bend due to several pussies and curses from angry ladies they dumped, by then family go hold meeting arrange one retired olosho or mgbeke for them to marry just to born kids cheesy

Her love for prick pushed her out of that house, she was a star girl that already won the show until she started following Kiddwaya up and down like bimbo angry

Erica single handedly made laycon a star and potential winner of this BBN edition.

Now she has lost BBN prize, she is going to lose that fvckboy that's already eyeing Nengi and planning how to devour her after BBN house.

Vee gets fvcked by Neo almost every night both at the bathroom but still she maintains her cool, but just that Idoma boy's small prick turned Erica crazy.

Abeg oh, Idoma guys in the house, una de rob honey mixed with Igbo for una prick cos I don't get it cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
TrollPolice001:
Who she epp undecided
She helped some Lazy youths life we think!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by PureGoldh(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Seen
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good words!!!
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Madibah(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
TrollPolice001:
Who she epp undecided

I wonder o
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by EyezofGod120: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Shey this people no know say fuel don cost abi

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by oloriLFC(f): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Motovational Speaker grin Big Sister. Uncouth people dem undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by essaygift17: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Birds of same weather flocks together..
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by daddytime(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
They are selling and popularizing toxicity plus everything negative.

My generation seems hopeless, but we will change the narrative.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by austinleo78(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please when will I get FTC jhoor??
OK next post please
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Goldenheart(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin awnnn how cute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.