Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Life Of A Single Lady In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Single Lady In Nigeria (443 Views)

The Lady In Red / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Single Lady In Nigeria by Brown999: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Staring at the atmosphere, all i have in mind, is i and bae holding hands, getting a fore head kiss that speaks to the soul, but it was just me, having a beautiful dream, yes dreams do come true.
The thought of getting hook, on match making sites, is all gone, the crazy moments families keep asking about your spouse, when you are dead single.
Being married in Nigeria comes with respect, a 25 year old married woman, wants respect and a mrs title, even when you are older than her.
Many women believe to earn a respect, and get freedom, you need to get married, which is a wrong mentality, but i don't blame them, but the African culture.
@Brownsugar.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Lady In Nigeria by Madibah(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Money na respect .
Marriage no be respect

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Lady In Nigeria by Brown999: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
In Nigeria, for some ladies. Marriage is a respect, their is a way Nigerians treat married and single ladies.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Lady In Nigeria by nBag(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
ok.. noted

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Lady In Nigeria by Ugaboy: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Book / Facts About Chinua Achebe That You Probably Do Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.