Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (329248 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by jaybizzy: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
How much will it cost to get the lexus rx350 09 pebble beach edition from cotonou
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
DominusPrime:
How much will a camry 09 cost from cotonou to Lagos?

Thanks such cars is better to get it right in lagos. I have it as well once you have an interest In it pls contact me on 08038647373

jaybizzy:
How much will it cost to get the lexus rx350 09 pebble beach edition from cotonou

Thanks 2009 rx350 we cost you 3.4m to your door step
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by yomi96(m): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2020
ykmotors:

Thanks such cars is better to get it right in lagos. I have it as well once you have an interest In it pls contact me on 08038647373
pls what of tacoma 1998-2003
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2020
ykmotors:

Thanks 2009 rx350 we cost you 3.4m to your door step
Why is it better to get it from Lagos when you know your price will be way higher? What's the advantage?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by sashx(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
How mich will it cost the below:

1. Peugeout 207
2. 2004 406

Thank you
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
DominusPrime:

Why is it better to get it from Lagos when you know your price will be way higher? What's the advantage?
Reason why I said it’s better to get such cars right here in lagos now is that, we all know that the rate of Naira to dollar now is high and likewise it’s really affect other currencies like CFA so at the end such cars is better to buy it here in lagos now.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 20, 2020
ykmotors:
Reason why I said it’s better to get such cars right here in lagos now is that, we all know that the rate of Naira to dollar now is high and likewise it’s really affect other currencies like CFA so at the end such cars is better to buy it here in lagos now.

Your price is higher. Even with the cfa and other currencies going up. So what's the advantage of getting it in Lagos. You didn't even answer my question. It is still cheaper in cotonou
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2020
DominusPrime:

Your price is higher. Even with the cfa and other currencies going up. So what's the advantage of getting it in Lagos. You didn't even answer my question. It is still cheaper in cotonou
The reason why I said it’s better to get it in lagos now is that border is close now due to the covid 19 and even if you pass backside to enter and still bring the car in your stress and money might be the same as to buy it here in lagos for now.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 23, 2020
ykmotors:

The reason why I said it’s better to get it in lagos now is that border is close now due to the covid 19 and even if you pass backside to enter and still bring the car in your stress and money might be the same as to buy it here in lagos for now.
Ok. I get it now
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by calabardick(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2020
ykmotors:
Happy New month to you all, exchange rate is low and cars are cheap. call us to owned a vehicle today!!!!!

Good morning

How much is 2000 VW Tranporter T4 Bus
- Long frame
- Short frame
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
New development in my business to serve all my client better and always connect with them. For my honest and trustworthy in the business.

Preorder preorder preorder!!!!!! It’s as easy as ever before now you can preorder your choices of cars
And it will get delivered to you within 6weeks from United state of America.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
A successful work done will be uploaded and when it’s get to lagos we also snap and upload.
It’s new way in the business and it’s very very cheap. That you can’t see els where try YKmotors today and thank me latter.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Successful done work 2012 C300 buy and shipping with clear in Lagos for 4.6m

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Successful work done 2011 Acura MDX total landing cost 4m

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Successful work done 2007 Camry Total landing 2.2m Toyota is very costly now and the dollar is very high.

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Right now on Venza 2010 we update you guys soon.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Chibyke4real: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Pls how can I get Highlander 05\06 Model, limited edition, ,3rd row, leather seat, good mileage. Call or WhatsApp, 08063290676, very in need of it. Someone connected me to your page
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2020
ykmotors:
Right now on Venza 2010 we update you guys soon.

Deal sealed Bidding accepted...... Home soon 2010 Toyota Venza.

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Chibyke4real:
Pls how can I get Highlander 05\06 Model, limited edition, ,3rd row, leather seat, good mileage. Call or WhatsApp, 08063290676, very in need of it. Someone connected me to your page

Thanks we chat with you on WhatsApp.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Chibyke4real:
I will help you check and upload the pictures or we chat privately depend on your choice.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2020
We do 2 options to help our clients buy cars.....It’s depend on your own choice. What you request for is what you will get......

Our first options in Jonathan regime we buy all our cars from Cotonu and deliver within 3days with full custom duty paid....

2nd we buy direct from united state of America and ship it to lagos and clear it that takes 6weeks, we handle everything to deliver to you.

100% GUARANTY TO DELIVER TO YOUR DOORS STEP. WITH ORIGINA CUSTOM DUTY PAID. PLS CALL/ WhatsApp 08038647373
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
100% GUARANTY TO DELIVER TO YOUR DOORS STEP. WITH ORIGINA CUSTOM DUTY PAID. PLS CALL/ WhatsApp 08038647373
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by marcus101(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good day Mr YK, please how much is Tokunbo TOYOTA MATRIX 2003 MODEL cost? Also, what is the cost of clearing same car with Original Customs Papers?
Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Rexkingsley(m): 4:21am On Sep 27, 2020
How much to buy a 2010 lexus rx350..hope to hear from u soon
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by iyke4dbi: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2020
Good morning sir, how much will I get Vw Tiguan 2013/2014 R line with the pics below

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
marcus101:
Good day Mr YK, please how much is Tokunbo TOYOTA MATRIX 2003 MODEL cost? Also, what is the cost of clearing same car with Original Customs Papers?
Thanks

So sorry for late reply pls kindly chat me up on WhatsApp for fast reply.
This car clearing is 500k now causer it’s under age car so their clearing is high,
And buy price is 1.1m to lagos port.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rexkingsley:
How much to buy a 2010 lexus rx350..hope to hear from u soon

Thanks and am so sorry for late reply.
2010 Lexus rx350 will cost you 4m to lagos and the clearing is 1m.

iyke4dbi:
Good morning sir, how much will I get Vw Tiguan 2013/2014 R line with the pics below
Thanks this will cost you 4m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
ykmotors:
Successful done work 2012 C300 buy and shipping with clear in Lagos for 4.6m

Landed and clear already

Second picture at 5star

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Rexkingsley(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=ykmotors post=94504428]

Thanks and am so sorry for late reply.
2010 Lexus rx350 will cost you 4m to lagos and the clearing is 1m.

If my calculations is right the total expense to get the car to me is 5m..I made a budget of 4m for this
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Rexkingsley(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
ykmotors:

Landed and clear already

Second picture at 5star
Dear sir I have a budget of 4m for a car I'm optioning for an SUV either an rx350 2010 model or a venza
Can you tell me which of the aforementioned cars is within my budget..thank you
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Here is my contact for the fast communication
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Rexkingsley:

Dear sir I have a budget of 4m for a car I'm optioning for an SUV either an rx350 2010 model or a venza
Can you tell me which of the aforementioned cars is within my budget..thank you

Thanks for the reply.... with current rate of dollar now for the rx350 you have to make your budget up to 5m and Venza 4.5m

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.