Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business (5264 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Online Training / Importation Business / Guidelines On Mini Importation Business From USA And China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business by swiperthefox: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello Techskill please continue your instruction here.
Thanks.
Re: Importation Business by Carmal90(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Here to learn
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
swiperthefox:
Thanks.

Okay...

Can you list what you will like to know?

I am feeling sleepy but just felt like registering /following here before I sleep.
Re: Importation Business by swiperthefox: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
TechSkill:

Okay...

I am feeling sleepy but just felt like registering /following here before I sleep.

I would like to start the importation business. I need a step by step approach for a novice on how to start off and profit from it. Thank you for taking your time to do this. I deeply appreciate.
Re: Importation Business by bmarketing: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Following
Re: Importation Business by Prazo1: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2020
I followed you guys from the migration thread....
#wediehere
Poverty is a common enemy....

Oga Carmal90 sight you boss

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business by Carmal90(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Prazo1:
I followed you guys from the migration thread....
#wediehere
Poverty is a common enemy....

Oga Carmal90 sight you boss
Boss mi..
Pls help me
Re: Importation Business by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2020
swiperthefox:
Thanks.

Pls do you have a link to the former thread?
Re: Importation Business by AIT1(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2020
I'm in

I really want to learn mini importation business.
Re: Importation Business by swiperthefox: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Importation Business by swiperthefox: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:

Okay...

Oga your people are waiting for your instruction here.
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
swiperthefox:
Oga your people are waiting for your instruction here.
I have not forgottem bro. Thank God you mentioned. I mistakenly unfollowed the thread after I commented and I started searching for it again.

Things you would need:

Internet

Alibaba.com and/or 1688.com (OPTIONAL)

A good product with demand.

A domain name

A web host

A Landing page/sales copy

Chinese Agent (I will help with this) for shipping your goods to Nigeria

Facebook ads

National Distribution Agents:

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Importation Business by Carmal90(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:
I have not forgottem bro. Thank God you mentioned. I mistakenly unfollowed the thread after I commented and I started searching for it again.

Things you would need:

Internet

A domain name

A web host

Facebook ads

Thanks..
Following
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Carmal90:

Thanks..
Following
na 2sexy wink
Re: Importation Business by Carmal90(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:
na 2sexy wink

Ohhhh..

Got this

But we go still learn now..
Re: Importation Business by AIT1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:

Things you would need:

Internet

A domain name

A web host

Facebook ads

How do one know a good product with demand?
Re: Importation Business by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Okay, I am not really an organized writer when it comes to teaching people stuff and I usually have to get into the right frame of mind, literarily condition my mind, before I start writing contents because I have drifted and do not find writing for this purpose interesting lol... that is why I delayed. It is a hard stuff.

The first thing you need to do is go over to Alibaba.com and sign up...

They have an app on playstore which you can download for onward communication.

1688.com is a Chinese version with cheaper products prices. But when I reviewed their price and compare it with Alibaba, the difference wasn't much (likely the same) and so, I stuck with Alibaba for all my stuff.

Mind you, same person owns both websites--Jack Ma. He owns TaoBao.com too and a few others as the undisputed eCommerce king of China.

What you are doing is not just importation but eCommerce and over the years, this business model has proven to be one of the biggest investion of man, an a offshoot of commerce as we know it in the real world. The only difference is the electronic medium of transactions and communications.

Amazon, Ebay, Walmart are early players of this business model and they have remained strong ever since, with Amazon taking the lead.

In the mathematical projections, I am going show you how guys really make this money. Though there are setbacks but the wins outweigh the loss if DONE RIGHT.

You don't need many products. Just one winning product is ENOUGH to get you to your goal and this is possible if you find a scalable niche that you can sell and milk till it dries up before moving to another one. You have to do this in order to be focus and not pay attention to other noise out there.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
AIT1:

How do one know a good product with demand?
if you know the product, how can you sell it? calm down bro. having a product and not know how to sell it is as good as bad.

there are parts that makes this thing work, not just the product.

2 Likes

Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is what Alibaba.com looks like for those that have never been to the website before. You can use the search box to find product that you have in mind.

Attached is a report from Toyin Omotosho. I know Destiny pretty well. Destiny bought those stuff from Alibaba.com

From the report here, Toyin said Destiny made 20M+ but Destiny, according to what he revealed to us, made close 50M that same year. JUST ONE PRODUCT.

Why did this product bring him so much money? A lot of people are being harrased sexually and they would need evidence to back up their claims and some bad boys/girls like to record their sexual escapades too, some couples would want to catch their cheating spouses, some would want to monitor what goes on in their house... the possibilites are endless for this product.

For the doubting thomases, before someone will accuse me of photoshop or lying... here is link:

https://twitter.com/toyinomotoso/status/1301197196394725376

Most products link to sex sells like wildfire, to be honest. But the sad thing is, you cannot directly sell sexual products (sex-enhancing or dildos) on facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Before you pick a product, think about the scability and how many people that you can sell to.

There are millions of cars to Nigeria and once a while people need to inflate their tyres, which will require them to visit a Vulcanizer for fixes.

What if there isn't a vulcanizer nearby and they have a flat tyre that needs fixing? We would need our own tool or equipment to fix this problem, wouldn't we?

That brings us to Portable Tyre inflator. You can instantly see how this product can be hot in demand for car owners and it will SAVE them money too in the long run.

See the attached image.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Importation Business by swiperthefox: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:

Things you would need:

Internet

A domain name

A web host

Facebook ads

Thanks bro! Let me get to work with what you have listed.
If I encounter an issue, I will circle back to you.
Meanwhile if you find any spare time, please continue to drop these gems for us. We appreciate your help.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Let's assume that we settle for the tyre inflator and we would like to import and sell it.

The next thing to do is contact the sellers, based on prices that you feel is best for you. When you contact sell, you tell him/her that you want to make purchase their product with specifics on quantity.

They will set up a payment link for you to make the payment and you will give them address of your Chinese agent (or shipper), where they will send your product to. It would take about 2-3 days for this process to complete, that is sending the package from seller to your shipper.

When your package gets to your shipper, you will have to choose between express and cargo (due to corona, only cargo shipping is currently considered across all shippers) and they charge per KG.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Importation Business by Carmal90(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=TechSkill post=93720436]

Thanks
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
swiperthefox:
Thanks bro! Let me get to work with what you have listed.
If I encounter an issue, I will circle back to you.
Meanwhile if you find any spare time, please continue to drop these gems for us. We appreciate your help.
Thank you!
no problem.
Re: Importation Business by jclave22(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:
Let's assume that we settle for the tyre inflator and we would like to import and sell it.

The next thing to do is contact the sellers, based on prices that you feel is best for you. When you contact sell, you tell him/her that you want to make purchase their product with specifics on quantity.

They will set up a payment link for you to make the payment and you will give them address of your Chinese agent (or shipper), where they will send your product to. It would take about 2-3 days for this process to complete, that is sending the package from seller to your shipper.

When your package gets to your shipper, you will have to choose between express and cargo (due to corona, only cargo shipping is currently considered across all shippers) and they charge per KG.

bro thanks alot.. how can we get agents from abroad
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
jclave22:
bro thanks alot.. how can we get agents from abroad
In our network, we have a bunch of them that handle this business. That is all they do. You have Base 1, I am currently using NBC logistics. I think they have a website.

Let me also add that Cargo takes minimum of 14 days for goods to arrive Nigeria (specifically Lagos), while Express is 48 hours (not available at the moment due to covid 19)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Importation Business by jclave22(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
TechSkill:
In our network, we have a bunch of them that handle this business. That is all they do. You have Base 1, I am currently using NBC logistics. I think they have a website.

Let me also add that Cargo takes minimum of 14 days for goods to arrive Nigeria (specifically Lagos), while Express is 48 hours (not available at the moment due to covid 19)
thank you sir for the info.. please u can message me on whatsapp
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
jclave22:
thank you sir for the info.. please u can message me on whatsapp
Why not ask your questions here?
Re: Importation Business by AIT1(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2020
TechSkill:

Thanks for the detailed explanation bro.

But how do we know "good" sellers because they said some sellers will send an inferior version of what you ordered. Which can lead to losing money.

Also, what's the minimum amount you think will be needed to start this business?

Thanks.
Re: Importation Business by TechSkill: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
AIT1:

Thanks for the detailed explanation bro.

But how do we know "good" sellers because they said some sellers will send an inferior version of what you ordered. Which can lead to losing money.

Also, what's the minimum amount you think will be needed to start this business?

Thanks.

Okay, firstly, Alibaba.com has escrow service within its system. This means that when you pay, sellers do not get paid immediately until after a specific time has elapsed.

Most Chinese products have inferior qualities BUT that is also dependent on price of what you are buying. If you looking for cheap items too often, you might end up with fakes. I almost lost 400k late last year because of this mistake. Also, it is good to ALWAYS buy a sample FIRST and run a demo facebook ads before you proceed.

This is how I do mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importation Business by Carmal90(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2020
TechSkill:

Okay, firstly, Alibaba.com has escrow service within its system. This means that when you pay, sellers do not get paid immediately until after a specific time has elapsed.

Most Chinese products have inferior qualities BUT that is also dependent on price of what you are buying. If you looking for cheap items too often, you might end up with fakes. I almost lost 400k late last year because of this mistake. Also, it is good to ALWAYS buy a sample FIRST and run a demo facebook ads before you proceed.

This is how I do mine.

Can I place order for like 2-5 samples??
Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Rules Out Terminating Foreign Exchange Restriction Policy / Top 10 Online Shopping Websites In Nigeria (2016 Updated) / NRC Tasks Oil Marketers To Move Fuel By Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.