Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million (24124 Views)

Real Madrid To Sell James Rodriguez To Raise Funds For Pogba / OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Andre Gomes From Barcelona On Loan (photos) / James Rodriguez In Tears After Colombia 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by stanisbaratheon: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Minemrys:

he is 29 getting to 30. Bigger english clubs w0n't go for him again. Unless arsenal.

We'll see.

Remember Andrea Pirlo moved to Juventus at the age of 32.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by ZZ22: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Zidane came back to destroy Real Madrid. He's just selling everybody without adequate replacement. Had he utilised the squad at his disposal Man city wouldn't have knocked out Madrid. This James is a fine player that did well in most matches he played last season but the thing with Zidane is once you start doing well and he doesn't like you he will start benching you. Same scenario is playing out with Vinicius Junior. Zidane should not be given absolute power to handle transfers because he would destroy Madrid

1 Like

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by Minemrys: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

We'll see.

Remember Andrea Pirlo moved to Juventus at the age of 32.
the pattern of play in england is intensity, big english clubs w0n't go for s0me0ne at that age. Unless a goal keeper or defender. Serie a is different fr0m Epl.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by damdrey: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Oga do u watch dis guy playing at Bayern Munich?
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by solonubinho(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Hades2016:
I guess OP ti high grin

OP wan pocket the remaining £2million grin
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by Hades2016(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2020
solonubinho:

OP wan pocket the remaining £2million grin
you need to be arrested for dis grin grin
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2020
thundafire:
My foolish Manchester United are busy trying to buy all the players and bring in none,no right back,or left back or attacker. I hope we start well.
I keep wondering what has come over them. We need to reinforce the squad.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by northvietnam(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Benwallt:
you forget Hazard? Does he still plays football?. No much about him since he left Chelsea

I don’t want to mention him now make e no be like say I be bad belle

No you have to give him more time to settle down , it’s just his first season lipsrsealed. So me no wan talk .... but them forget say Harzard is in his 30s zone ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by solonubinho(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2020
ZZ22:
Zidane came back to destroy Real Madrid. He's just selling everybody without adequate replacement. Had he utilised the squad at his disposal Man city wouldn't have knocked out Madrid. This James is a fine player that did well in most matches he played last season but the thing with Zidane is once you start doing well and he doesn't like you he will start benching you. Same scenario is playing out with Vinicius Junior. Zidane should not be given absolute power to handle transfers because he would destroy Madrid

Bro, theres no space for James. That midfield is packed Besides ødegaard is back from Real Sociedad. Why not sell James and make some money rather than him waste on the bench.

As for Vinicius, we need to forget about the hype. The boy is under delivering. He is a fine player but he has a long way to go. His first touches are not perfect, same with his finishing skills. Can you compare the impact he has made to that of Rodrygo or Valverde? He doesnt even come close. I like the kid but he has a lot of learning to do. Santiago Bernabau is not Maracana.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by RPG2020(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Give this guy six months he go turn star for Everton

1 Like

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by ZZ22: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2020
solonubinho:

Bro, theres no space for James. That midfield is packed Besides ødegaard is back from Real Sociedad. Why not sell James and make some money rather than him waste on the bench.

As for Vinicius, we need to forget about the hype. The boy is under delivering. He is a fine player but he has a long way to go. His first touches are not perfect, same with his finishing skills. Can you compare the impact he has made to that of Rodrygo or Valverde? He doesnt even come close. I like the kid but he has a lot of learning to do. Santiago Bernabau is not Maracana.
Vinicius impact compared to Rodrigo that was called up from B side at the end of the season. For last season there aren't up to 5 players that performed better than Vinicius in Madrid shirt. Are you unaware of the criticisms bombarded at Zidane for starting injured Hazard against Vinicius not to talk of keeping him on bench all through the match. If you watched most Madrid matches last season you would know that Madrid penetrated their opponents mostly through Mendy/Vinicius partnership.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by nBag(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2020
northvietnam:
Every body wan play Madrid ...

Oh Madrid is my dream club..

James u see ur life now.

Another mumu boy again na luka Jovic, that one na Swansea go soon sign am

bless you I just dey look that jovic im eye go soon clear. build career first e run go Madrid, boom no playing time, oya go Chelsea e dey there mumu. im eye too go soon clear like james

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by atiku4President(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2020
northvietnam:

James u see ur life now.

Lol. I no fit laugh o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by Benwallt(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2020
northvietnam:

I don’t want to mention him now make e no be like say I be bad belle

No you have to give him more time to settle down , it’s just his first season lipsrsealed. So me no wan talk .... but them forget say Harzard is in his 30s zone ....
Madrid, Madrid, you will think that na rock dem dey play there. I pity those shallow minded footballers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by bleskid: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2020
thundafire:
My foolish Manchester United are busy trying to buy all the players and bring in none,no right back,or left back or attacker. I hope we start well.
na For window u dei watch man u ball who told yiu man u need right back
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by AustineJohn908(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2020
majamajic:

On loan players are back , injured defenders are getting fit , relax

Chelsea are signing cos they are coming out ban , man Utd only need 2 signings , but this James funny he signed for Everton saying he is coming win , how ? Did he went through the club's recent trophy cabinet ?
Bros fit or not, it doesn't matter. we should sell all those players...........Man U need a left back, a centre back and a skillful winger.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by highness25(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2020
northvietnam:

James u see ur life now.

What of Hazard?

1 Like

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by IAmkingoludav(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Ancellotti and James Rodriguez, better love story than twilight!
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by id911(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2020
highness25:

What of Hazard?

He was like a god in Chelsea but almost every other day, he would grant interview about how he'd dream of playing for Madrid. Now in Madrid shirt, people even remember Lingard before they remember Hazard. He's about killing his career. I wish him luck because I so much like that guy.

Look at Luka Jovic, at such a young age, he ditched other clubs that wanted to sign him and ran to Madrid. Now he's almost finished!

1 Like

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by 27Pushing30: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
athaboi:
I remember this James at the Brazil world cup...he did very well but seem to have struggled at club level after his performance

The problem with him is he lacks pace

Well I hope Everton plan to ship off some midfielders else that club will soon sink financially

1 Like

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by toprealman: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Madrid helped his career, rather.
Because he allowed them to do that to him.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by Justarandomguy: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Honestly Manchester United are foolish. Isn't it players like this they should rush and buy? Infact their fans are also .... Lemme not talk.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by johnstar(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2020
northvietnam:

James u see ur life now.

Na hazard i dey pity

1 Like

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by thundafire: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2020
bleskid:
na For window u dei watch man u ball who told yiu man u need right back
so if Wan Bissaka gets injured who will replace him effectively abi u need Jones grin
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by GiZcorp: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
it seems he was despirate to leave the useless Madrid if not why should he accept shirt number 19 and not his usual 10
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by hadewest0(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Okuda:

go back to the drawing board for 600years before commercializing. you have a universe more to learn!
i see you want to prove you better or what i did is not good. but lemme tell you that's a 20min corel draw. when i was leaning last year i was best at Corel draw, Photoshop and illustrator. then if you are up for a competition you have my WhatsApp app number.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by solonubinho(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2020
ZZ22:
Vinicius impact compared to Rodrigo that was called up from B side at the end of the season. For last season there aren't up to 5 players that performed better than Vinicius in Madrid shirt. Are you unaware of the criticisms bombarded at Zidane for starting injured Hazard against Vinicius not to talk of keeping him on bench all through the match. If you watched most Madrid matches last season you would know that Madrid penetrated their opponents mostly through Mendy/Vinicius partnership.

Penetrate. How many goals did he waste from the penetration? Also, how would you expect that Vinicious would bench Hazard? There's a pecking order to these things. Vini was entertaining.. samba boy but he wasnt hitting the bottom line. Wasting conversions up and down.

ZZ22:
For last season there aren't up to 5 players that performed better than Vinicius in Madrid shirt.

Balderdash! Here are 5 players who performed better- Courtois, Valverde, Benzema, Sergio Ramos, Casemiero, Rodrygo..ohh that's how many? Seven..let's just stop at that.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by solonubinho(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Hades2016:
you need to be arrested for dis grin grin

Lol
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by Epitectus(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Uyi168:
Upon all the players Everton dey buy, them nor dey dea reach anywhere for table.. angry
I Think say na only me notice am,that is why I would always respect Wolves

1 Like

Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by Uyi168: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Epitectus:

I Think say na only me notice am,that is why I would always respect Wolves

I swear.
Re: Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million by highness25(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
id911:

He was like a god in Chelsea but almost every other day, he would grant interview about how he'd dream of playing for Madrid. Now in Madrid shirt, people even remember Lingard before they remember Hazard. He's about killing his career. I wish him luck because I so much like that guy.

Look at Luka Jovic, at such a young age, he ditched other clubs that wanted to sign him and ran to Madrid. Now he's almost finished!

I don't know what's wrong with most footballers, if Hazard doesn't get back to form this coming season, he'll regret that move. About Jovic, i think he can't perform when Bezema is still there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Europa League: Football Fan Travels For 28 Hours To The Wrong Match Venue / Anthony Joshua Accepts Terms For Tyson Fury Fight / Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.