Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,146 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" (3277 Views)

Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable) / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day / Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by EmekaJs(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2011
So I used to think this Mercy Johnson of a girl is a responsible homely girl, but unfortunately I just found out that she is one of the few girls that give ladies bad name!!

What you are about to read is the synopsis of what transpired between mike and mercy on a movie set in eastern Nigeria on sunday febuary 20,2011.

I would suggest you read this with someone and both of you play mercy and mike in order to understand this true life script better.

Ready?, Here goes!

''The whole movie set had waited for about two hours with mike also waiting but lead actress mercy johnson who is enjoying the 'attention' of some particular producers was nowhere to be found.several attempts were made to call her to come to set but she wouldnt pick her call and those trying to reach her gave up the attempt and the whole set waited and waited, and waited and waited.

Finally mercy breezed into the set and before anyone could say a word she vanished for a few hours again and the waiting game began again.Finally she showed up un-apologetic and after a while exchanged a few hardsh words with the continuity manager who she threatened she would slap his ears off if he tried her.
Mike Ezeruonye and the producer on set approached mercy and told her to take it easy and mike even told her ''mercy you used to be very humble,what happened to you?please dont let this stardom thing get to your head,its really not worth it''.

According to eye witness report,that moment passed and when it was time to run their script lines,mercy refused entirely to join mike and insisted on running her lines from inside where she was seated,the producer begged and begged but mercy refused to move and after a few frustrated attempts,mike dropped his script and said he could not work like that and that when mercy was ready to run her lines they should call him.he was really upset as he stormed out and lo and behold,mercy who refused to come out all these while ran out after mike and screamed behind him the words ''Bleep YOU''.
silence enveloped the venue as everyone dropped what they were doing with mouths formed ''O''
''Mike stopped in his tracks,retraced his steps and asked her
''excuse me?''
mercy replied''you heard me,Bleep you.you can do your worst''.
Mike ezeruonye shocked to his bones,asked the actress
''i beg your pardon,what did you say''?

Mercy replies again''I said Bleep you.who do you think you are''?

The able bodied men on the set immediately came between them and mike was physically restrained from going near mercy who empited a bile of swear words on mike.

Mike stormed off the set and refused to come back to run any lines with the actress.

''The actress has been asked to apologise to mike who is her elder in nollywood but so far so good she has not done so,she is perhaps waiting for the media hype that will follow her actions and then she will publicly go on her knees to beg mike and earn the term''shes such a humble actress and will not even hesistate to go on her knees and beg when she wrongs anyone''.

Face Front Concepts Mike Ezeruonyes management team headed by Mildred Okwo was contacted after several attempts to contact the actor failed and this is her response
''Thanks for your inquiry. Our client Mike values his colleagues who act in a professional manner. It is his belief that "every actor must respect the director and people on set and he will not stand for actors who cannot check their egos". Mike is still deciding how to address the incident and we will put out a release at the appropriate time''.

Mike ezeruonye is one of the many Alist actors that have suffered ''insultive casualities'' in the hands of mercy johnson, one of her victims and older colleague ngozi ezeonu was so badly tongue lashed on set by mercy that nogzi would rather ''run into a moving train than act alongside the actress again''.

In 2010 actress Patience ozokwor forgave mercy and played a mother figure by publicly accepting the actress' public apology,

If you Call the name mercy johnson amongst the Alist actors everyone starts heading home.
One nollywood celebrity who pleaded anonymity says''acting with mercy is a no go area for me,she is talented but i guess fame got to her head''.

Whilst we beg on Mikes and Mercys Management teams to come out with their own revised and remodelled version , heres wondering who will be mercys next victim!.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Dawdy(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2011
Stupid girl.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
what has come over her these day the other time it was mama G undecided
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by donmanuel1: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
ugly ashawo monkey wey dey form sexy abi she think say she fit stand wey mike wife stand grin
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Coolabbie: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mj is in cloud 9, leave her 2 enjoy
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2011
According to eye witness report

awon gbefila
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by dbigrod(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
na wah o.who d hell is she? ugly monkey. let her ask the likes of omotola,gene and co how they made it.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2011
That Mike Guy is really respectful. She can not try it with Jims Iyke I swear.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by dbigrod(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
rokiatu:

That Mike Guy is really respectful. She can not try it with Jims Iyke I swear.

you are so right.jim iyke would choke her on the spot.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by johnjoel(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
stupid girl
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by montelik(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2011
tpiah!:

awon gbefila
Ati awon gbeborun
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by googles: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
Wow ! If this is true then she is mad. . . anyways, she acts like one who is on drugs these days

She used to be a good actress then . . but now she over acts and spoil movies with her new-found fake attitude undecided
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by hackney(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
we are not sure this happened ooo!
make una leave mercy alone.
i dont think she's like that at all.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2011
this mercy of a thing is turning into something else *hisses*
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by samsaro: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2011
i beg all nairalanders to please watch this indian film called -fashion-then u will know fame dont last forever.am biginning to hate that girl call mercy johnson she is so rude
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Emmyk(m): 1:00am On Feb 24, 2011
So both wont be couples in movies again undecided
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Outstrip(f): 3:05am On Feb 24, 2011
She was asked to apologize to Mike who is a elder in Nollywood. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by ragdollz: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2011
Heeheehee I trust Jim Iyke, he would have landed her one HOT slap b4 anyone would manage to restrain him - that kind slap wey fit make girl forget im papa name grin . Meanwhile, that Mike Ezeruonye toi dey feel/form abeg, that's good for him. Maybe she wanted him to toast her but he no send, so she dey beef him grin
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by googles: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2011
Emmyk:

So both wont be couples in movies again undecided

Lol
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by favouredjb(f): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2011
It shouldn't have been mike,he's one of the few actors i respect

like someone said she dare not try it with jiniyke or emeka ike

she's on the verge of been blacklisted,who she be.she should thank God for her lovely shape,cos thats the only thing she's got going for her
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Nelson6(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2011
if not for her figure, i for. ,  . . . ,  . ,   grin
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by 190: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2011
who is medicine jonson undecided
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by jwaahn(f): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2011
hackney:

we are not sure this happened ooo!
make una leave mercy alone.
i dont think she's like that at all.

winkinteresting!!m begiinin 2c u as her secret boyfwend or admirer.mercy has alwes bn an irritating,disgusting,fake fuckheaded bI-TCH.i no fine oo but my facial structure toush pass am.abeg make una helep me c dat im unsexy nose,e remain small make e dey grow hair for chest lyk ORANGUTANG!! Well i dont blame her sha,its her two oversized oranges dats decievn her.she goat wey she be!!Nonsense,ptshew!!! angry cool
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by r231(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2011
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by icare1: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY NOBODY GETS ANGRY FOR NOTHING.

THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by dbigrod(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^^even if she was provoked,she had no right to insult someone who could squeeze out her life with his bare hands.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by DisGuy: 5:33am On Feb 26, 2011
abegi jealous jealousy

every rising actress in Nigeria got the same 'dirt' treatment, they call all of them ashewo at one point or the other every single one of them, Genevieve, Omotola, Ini Edo etc etc etc nigerians have a way of insulting the female actress only to 'love' them later on- we sabi eye service well well

usual actuations
she stole someone man
she thinks she is too fine
she has a big ego
she wan marry Americana
she if my junior in this business blah blah blah blah!

I would suggest you read this with someone and both of you play mercy and mike in order to understand this true life script better.
chei see your life tongue

Mike Ezeruonye and the producer on set approached mercy and told her to take it easy and mike even told her ''[b]mercy you used to be very humble,what happened to you?[/b]please dont let this stardom thing get to your head,its really not worth it''.

yea right, i bet he had this in him before, like he was going to tell her off with all the gossip columns he's been reading about her mumu, do you role and get the Bleep off the set- approaching another actor with preconceived gossip is irritating

if she is so rude to everyone why is she getting call back and why are they still buying her films

it might just be a film after all with all these word for word script tongue
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by oge4real(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2011
Ugly monkey feeling funky.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2011
What? her middle name is Gorimapa? cry

I didn't know that. . . grin grin
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Basildon1(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2011
Emeka Js:

What you are about to read is the synopsis of what transpired between mike and mercy on a movie set in eastern Nigeria on sunday febuary 20,2011.

There are 2 angles to a story AND am I supposed to take a crap writer with this level of kindergarten intelligence serious. LMAO!!!
The able bodied men on the set immediately came between them and mike was physically restrained from going near mercy who empited a bile of swear words on mike.
So if he wasnt held, he would shown some woman battering skills in the public. Needless to say, that would have ended his career for good and he will have to deal with the Police.
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by Tsun(f): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
let her watch it, tested pig!!!
Re: Omg! Mercy Gorimapa Johnson Tells Mike Ezuronye "Bleep You!" by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Mar 02, 2011
Tsun:

let her watch it, tested pig!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj,davido And Tiwa Savage Wins Big @ Channel O Awards / Is Annie idibia Dealing With 2face In Style? / Tchidi Chikere Shares First Photos Of His Daughter's Smile(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.