Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,392 members, 7,839,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

“what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support (634 Views)

Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by astrolite9: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
A Nigerian lady has slammed Nigerians for ignoring the important issues facing the country and supporting disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica.

According to her the Big Brother Naija reality TV show is a waste of time.

In a video which she shared on social media, she said,

See full gist here<<<<

“Please what is Erica? I have been hearing Erica Erica everywhere. Please is it a new pandemic? Or is it an airborne disease that just broke out? Or is it an animal? Wait ooo…Is it a new “ororo” that Dangote just produced and people are trying to advertise?......(.......)

https://naijabizz.com.ng/what-is-erica-a-new-pandemic-or-an-animal-lady-slams-nigerians-for-supporting-erica/

Re: “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by Vocabulary: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is simply someone who is probing for frugal attention, though as simple as her question is, her incoherent imbecility is even more intricate.
Re: “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by cpu2006(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
look at this one, she no even fine at all grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by googlepikins: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Erica may you continue to press their neck until they drink snipper

Re: “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by pinkbarby: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Y is every body greeting her like something very bad happened to her.... I don't think she should be feeling bad.... it's just having fun on TV, Bisola did, Nina did, bambam did, ka3na did, infact Ka3na's bare bumbum was seen clearly....
Having fun on TV is no longer new or weird, why is everyone acting like she was d first one to do it....
About insulting Laycon, Abuses and insults happens all the time in Bbnaija , Ceec did, tacha and mercy did, it's no big deal.
Everyone is just overreacting
Well, she's a little bit rich b4 Bbnaija and she will be richer now due to this fame
Re: “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by DaddyRochie1642: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vocabulary:
This is simply someone who is probing for frugal attention, though as simple as her question is, her incoherent imbecility is even more intricate.

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me with all this English you wrote
Re: “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by Vocabulary: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why would you slap me when I haven't done anything erroneous to you? Unless you're suffering from an alien disease that makes someone to optate to act irrationally. But all equipollent, you will be alright las las. I will recollect you in my prayers.

DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me with all this English you wrote
Re: “what Is Erica? A New Pandemic Or An Animal?” – Lady Slams Nigerians For Support by DaddyRochie1642: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vocabulary:
Why would you slap me when I haven't done anything erroneous to you? Unless you're suffering from an alien disease that makes someone to optate to act irrationally. But all equipollent, you will be alright las las. I will recollect you in my prayers.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Year Old Girl Raped To Death By 4 Men In Lagos State / Is It That Hard To Get A Muslim Girl Friend / Cece Blast Wathoni On Her Comment Section(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.