Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

"If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Erica Half The Money" - Kidd's Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Erica Half The Money" - Kidd's Dad (302 Views)

Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins / Congratulations! David Oyedepo In TearsAs He Gives Away His Last Daughter In Mar / Bbnaija Laycon Gives Erica A Ring Propose To Her (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Erica Half The Money" - Kidd's Dad by MsDoris(f): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
"If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Erica Half The Money" - Kidd's Dad, Terry, Speaks On Erica's Disqualification
Terry Waya, the father of one of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates, Kiddwaya, has revealed his plans for disqualified BBnaija ex housemate, Erica Nlewedim.

The billionaire has promised to ensure Kiddwaya gives Erica half of his winning money if paraventure he wins.

He made this known in a live interview granted to Dele Momodu of Ovation Magazine on Instagram.

According to him, Erica has a good heart, was unfortunate she was disqualified, for that it Kidd wins, he would make sure half of the money goes to Erica and the other half to charity.

Read full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/if-kiddwaya-wins-ill-make-sure-he-gives.html

Re: "If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Erica Half The Money" - Kidd's Dad by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

"If You Don't Like David, Go Offline Or Visit Goliath"-peruzzi Warns Haters / What Are Some Lesser Known Facts About Eminem? / Laycon Killed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.