Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Convert Unwanted Friend Request To Followers (2020) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Unwanted Friend Request To Followers (2020) (1178 Views)

Too Many Facebook Friend Request. / How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Unwanted Friend Request To Followers (2020) by Lilchags(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Before we go far don't argue please. See demo of tested account
www.facebook.com/naijazonk.testaccount
If you want to get your own followers just follow the steps below
MANAGE PEOPLE WHO CAN FOLLOW YOU TO BE PUBLIC.
Click on the menu icon at the top right hand of your Facebook account

Scroll and click on SETTINGS

Scroll and go to The Privacy Section – Under it click on......

Read full process below.
https://naijazonk.com.ng/how-to-convert-facebook-friend-request-to-followers-2020/
Re: How To Convert Unwanted Friend Request To Followers (2020) by Lilchags(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2020
You can check my own account
www.facebook.com/neatjamz.boss
Re: How To Convert Unwanted Friend Request To Followers (2020) by Naijazonk: 6:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Lilchags:
You can check my own account www.facebook.com/neatjamz.boss
it qorked

(1) (Reply)

Startimes ON Can't Cast To Smart TV (pictures) / SPARK 7P Long Term Review - Speed Without Compromise / love-vendor W810i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.