Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Want To Migrate To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Migrate To Canada (552 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Migrate To Canada by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Hello house, i really want to migrate to Canada this 2021. I plan on residing and working there permanently. Please can you help me with the step to step process I need.

Note: I am a law graduate from a university in Nigeria. 2.2 I.e( 2nd class lower).
Age 28 years.

Pls kindly ask me any other questions which you need from me concerning my travel plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Migrate To Canada by ipobarethieves: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2020
sad
Re: I Want To Migrate To Canada by Sunnycliff(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Following this thread
Re: I Want To Migrate To Canada by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
DARLINGTON869:
Hello house, i really want to migrate to Canada this 2021. I plan on residing and working there permanently. Please can you help me with the step to step process I need.

Note: I am a law graduate from a university in Nigeria. 2.2 I.e( 2nd class lower).
Age 28 years.

Pls kindly ask me any other questions which you need from me concerning my travel plans.
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: I Want To Migrate To Canada by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
There is a Canada visa . com it would help you a lot.
If you're passing through the express entry route, save about N4M (our currency is bad) for minimum proof of funds. (The minimum proof of funds was N3M about 2 years ago, that was the minimum amount required @ my colleague sibling and her husband)

Start working on your language skills (English, if you want to add French, you can)
You can take free test online and practicing before you go for the paid and real version. IELTS

You'll need to test yourself in the express entry pool, there is a free trial but, the trial doesn't mean that you'll eventually make or not make it in the real Express entry pool.

Documents, documents and more paperworks.
Passport
police report
WES evaluation of school result.
Medical report etc

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash Man Crashes Client's Benz In Edo State On His Way To Get Soap / Isa Pantami's Dubai Speech Truncated Again Due To Travel Ban / Blacks Make Up Majority Of Brazil’s Unemployed And Informal Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.