Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos (3465 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by Mrakeli: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2020
On-air-personality and critic popularly known as Daddy Freeze has released pictures of his father, mother, wife and a child to disgrace the founder of Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, Pastor David Ibiyeomie.

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

According to pastor Ibiyeome, Daddy Freeze was insulting Oyedepo because he had no father and that if he had one, he should show his picture for the world to see.
Ibiyeome said Daddy Freeze had no wife as the one he has had left him.

The founder of Salvation Ministries further stated that the day Daddy Freeze insults Oyedepo, I will deal with him and arrest him. Who gave birth to you? Do you have a father? Show us his picture.

“Oyedepo will not talk but I can’t be alive and you insult my father. I curse the day you were born. I will tear you into pieces you bastard. He is insulting him because he has no father.
“You can never insult a father if you have one, be warned. A man whose wife left him, has no good job, will be insulting my father and people will be laughing online. I will never be alive to see such and do nothing again.”

Reacting to the threats, the critic, Daddy Freeze raised the alarm on Tuesday that Ibiyeomie was after his life and that he should be held responsible should anything happen to him.

Barely 24 hours after raising the threat alarm, Daddy Freeze displayed the photos of his father, mother, wife and two children on Tuesday on his Instagram and Twitter pages for Ibiyeomie to see.

https://www.akelicious.net/daddy-freeze-shames-ibiyeomie-releases-rare-family-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by hisgrace090: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2020
One love!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by EmptyGarden(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Changes nothing... Still a bastard!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by Makavelli25: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:
abi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by ObaKlaz: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Ibiyeomie, is that you??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by EmptyGarden(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Ibiyeomie, is that you??

Oh... So you concur?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by nBag(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2020
in as much as I condemn the threat to life. please let the matured the words "have no father" doesn't mean physical fathers he meant spiritual father.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by ObaKlaz: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Oh... So you concur?
Not with such a pesky prick like Freeze, nor with a supposed pastor who talks like a cult capone like Ibiyeomie.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by EmptyGarden(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Not with such a pesky prick like Freeze, nor with a supposed pastor who talks like a cult capone like Ibiyeomie.
You must be a very smart man... Being able to identify me and all. You try.
Anyway... You, Freeze, both bastards!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by Samystar003: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2020
This actually confirmed him as a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by PaulDasilva(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:
[s]You must be a very smart man... Being able to identify me and all. You try. Anyway... You, Freeze, both bastards! [/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by Deborah98(f): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Is this still on? Okay we've seen the pictures, that's nice now you have a family.....the pastor went too far and that was uncalled for, maybe anger or something but I keep telling people whatever that concerns pastors,imams,bishops, traditionalist,and co please don't put mouth,hey not because what they're saying doesn't affect you,no but because it's better to mind your business,yes if you don't believe they are called by God am talking about the pastors as some people will classify those who are called from those who aren't called then simply remove yourself from whatever that concerns them,am not a fan of insulting these spiritual leaders... wisdom is the principal thing,in all your getting,get understanding, peace..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by TarOrfeeek: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Freezer is forking someone's wife.

The woman is still legally married to her husband.

Are we not going to talk about this? That this agent of satan could break a man's home, engage in adultery and still have the temerity to speak against Pastors.

Stupid sinful male slut.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by NobleAngell(f): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by ZACHIE: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Out of the abundance of the heart...
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by sweetrace(f): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2020
nBag:
in as much as I condemn the threat to life. please let the matured the words "have no father" doesn't mean physical fathers he meant spiritual father.
And how does he know he has no spiritual father? The Bible teaches about the power of the tongue. A man in the pastor’s shoes should be mindful of what he says and exercise self control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by SocialJustice: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Freeze papa dark o, dude is lucky his oyibo said overpowered his African side. E for just be like normal Nigerian, when e tell people say e mama na white e go hear yimu. grin

Beautiful covered terrace by the way.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by TheChameleon: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Remove the GARDEN in your moniker and replace it with BRAIN. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by infogenius(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2020
I believe The Pst was saying Daddy Freeze had no Spiritual father.
After all Bishop Oyedepo is not the Pst biological father but a Spiritual father.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by Golan007: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2020
TheChameleon:

Knockout.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by toserve: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Knockout.

grin
[/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by TheChameleon: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Golan007:

Knockout.

grin

Me to EmptyGarden BRAIN....

[img]https://media./images/2ce6ab4433c11e9ad9eb87ac59ffea5a/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by EmptyGarden(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2020
TheChameleon:

Another bastard spotted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by TheChameleon: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:

EmptyGarden to his useless homosexual father:
Another bastard spotted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by TheChameleon: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2020
grin

I am ready to give you free hometraining.

Let me book some space grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by chinwezdasilva: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2020
nBag:
assistant angel Michael... How you take know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by nBag(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
assistant angel Michael... How you take know
assistant Jezebel ask me again?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by SUPERPACK: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2020
nBag:

assistant Jezebel ask me again?
Can you also explain the part where he said he was born in a ship from Somalia? He was clearly talking about his biological parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by Zerolosses: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Please read through...this might be the opportunity you need

Fadi Global is the newest investment and most legit one at that. They are registered with the government already.
Fadi is a cosmetic company that gives out cash and other incentives (car and paid trip) to people that chose to partner with them
All you need is a one time payment of 5000 naira and just 2 downlines/referrals to move up the steps(if yo cant find downlines dont worry we will find them for you we have a lot of people registering with us daily)
Note you only need a one time payment
To know more and register message me on WhatsApp 09036113826

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:
It appears you know IBIYEOMIE...
I learnt IBIYEOMIE was evicted from the University of Lagos Medical School...?
He now proceeded to becoming a Pastor since no one is ever evicted from such.....
Any Confirmation to that..?
I need details..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by DriggityDre: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheChameleon:

Ye grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shames Ibiyeomie, Releases Rare Family Photos by richfriendsng: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
You mean a clergy man called someone that?
Very bad, even though I don't do religion but I get good mind pass most of these Nigerian pastors,

meanwhile,

Do you want to buy land in South East, I am here to assist you, as I have places that is fast seeing the light of development in the east That you can buy land from and save it for the future.

CALL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feels Good Having One Of The Biggest Bums In Nollywood – Didi Ekanem / Whoever Did Your Body Is The Best” – Actress, Regina Daniels Spark Liposuction / PICTURE: Nigerian Artiste Flavour Eating Rice In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.