Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Vengeance Is mine Says The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vengeance Is mine Says The Lord. (135 Views)

Vengeance Is Of The Lord / Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vengeance Is mine Says The Lord. by Missyajoke(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning everyone, am here to preach about " Vengeance is mine says the Lord ".

What is vengeance?
Punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong.

Can God avenge you of your adversary?
Yes, he did it for Moses, he did it for David and he did it for Daniel.

Does vengeance happens soon?
God doesn't specifically tell us the time he'll avenge us of our adversary. God is not always in a hurry to deal with the enemy. Look at how God dealt with Pharaoh. God was ideally with him slowly, till Pharaoh gave died in the red sea. We can see that at times God deliberately allows us to pass through wilderness of life to reveal certain things for us.

Should man seek for vengeance?

No, he should wait for deliverance from God. Don't take law into your hands but rather pray that God should avenge you.

The Best way to let go Vengeance?

1. Identify one person you're angry with. Start with someone low on your list, not your rageaholic father. ...
2. Honestly address your feelings. Talk to friends, your therapist, or other supportive people, but get the anger out. ...
3.Begin to forgive. Hold the person you're angry with clearly in your mind.
4. If after everything the person doesn't change then Leave such a person alone and ask God to fight for you.

1 Share

Re: Vengeance Is mine Says The Lord. by Deborah98(f): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Vengeance is mine says the Lord... thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Apologizing To Bishop David Oyedepo is Good Omen / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts – Everything Must Go / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 8 October 2020 - Dealing With The Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.