Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” (91423 Views)

"Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by LikeAking: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST is Weeping for this Generation...

Satan Has Fully Captured Some of the People Made in the Image of GOD..

Outright Sodomy and Immorality in the Name of Entertainment has Swallowed the People..

With the Way this our Generation is Going, Looming Destruction is by the Corner..

Ask Sodom!
Ask Gomorrah !!

QUIET!!!.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by LikeAking: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ebubenwa042:
to the glory of God.
This is one church I once criticised ( when I was still living in sin)but God used one of it member to grant me salvation from sin.
Today am a product of his grace and mercy.
Praise be to God Almighty for his worthy of our praise

Dem they decive you with guilt.Wisen up.Better thing no dey beg person.Beta thing no need any preching.

Escape now b4 you regret.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Uzomacharles: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
nwajesus12:
not completely true
Okay
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Softgamer: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
any girl that ever insults u like this, love-vendor her to big dicks like us, lets Bleep her merclessly and brutally to a point where she hates a big dick
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by LikeAking: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
are you an atheist? Just asking cos you seems to be unleashing your frustration on an innocent, Righteousness89 as far as am concerned doesn't hurt anyone with his comments so if you see,Waka pass...

Righteousness89,should take all his noise to their church.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by asanwafo: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
tolakush92:

Im always motivated by the way you talk about Jesus here. You are worthy of emulation and someone can always take you as a role model.. Tho I don't know you sir but I always feel inspired by your comments on here... What church do you attend... I might feel encouraged to join your church so I can be closer to God
At ur age , u are still far from God. Remember what they say: A fool at 40 is what? At 40 u are still waiting for someone to take u to God
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by vikithor(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Vyzz:

Righteousness and Damn Niggarr Don born pikin
@ righteousness
His long unique sermons are yielding results in souls of men on NL
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by juwoonn(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:

Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

As a real Niggarr, man gats take some green bottles, smoke enough weed and bang some fresh laps.

But a real Niggarr need to think ahead, because all these things will pass away.

A real Niggarr Should repent!

angry
Lol
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by EzeAmusu(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Outright Sodomy and Immorality in the Name of Entertainment has Swallowed the People..

With the Way this our Generation is Going, Looming Destruction is by the Corner..

Ask Sodom!u
Ask Gomorrah !!
no difference between u and nwaamaikpe.

1 Like

Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by thundafire: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:
La Short La Long

La Tall La Short
u can't have both blessings na grin,so u got to choose one.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by adrian3000(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
nobody asked him to weep,he should mind his business.

Brother, think twice before you type
For your own good
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Yankee101: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Or your pvssy has been scattered and is too wide
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by leomax10(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Many activities men engage in cause harm to their sperm without them even knowing. See top common ways men harm their sperm.....

https://healthyhealthconsult.com.ng/top-common-ways-men-harm-their-sperm/
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by lastgenious(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:
*I already made a suggestion here last week concerning this group but I didn't see a Cognitive recess so I'm raising it again, I have a suggestion for this again. I think we need a feeble minded luncheon on voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is really causing hydrophobia hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person in order to prognosticate proficiency, we need orient zeppelium unless you want it to be an oblivious case, that means kerosene iridescent our experuntal deciduos blugeon is frolic... What do you guys think ���‍♂️?*l

I think thunder should fire you!!
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Uzomacharles: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
thundafire:
u can't have both blessings na grin,so u got to choose one.

I Dey Average
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Arabs999: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
kktbm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h48iiQZoyI

Big Brother Naija female housemate, Vee disgraced her lover, Neo in a one on one rap battle with the size of his manhood.

Last night, Laycon and Kiddwaya came up with a brilliant idea of freestyling lighten up the house but ended up being a diss-rap battle between themselves. Though it was fun, others took it as an avenue to insult the other.

Vee, who has issues in his relationship with Neo took the opportunity to disgrace him with the size of his manhood.

Lurbbishhh
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by zimakod(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Ellasure: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ask Sodom!
Ask Gomorrah !!

Irrespective of religion, real life shows like this tagged BBNAIJA is very good for the society. It enhances better understanding of things and the way of man and woman .

Educative for discerning mind. Be aware that worse morally questionable actions can also occur anywhere anytime. Pick the beneficial knowledge and more on.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by secretfire: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
bouncin04:
.After reading this
I got a salary increase , a credit alert from bet 9ja giving me bk my lost 1.3 million naira , military bro who left home 7 years ago to battle boko just called me after 6 years of no hear , my stolen Corolla brain box was brought back , landlord told me not to worry about my house rent , value of naira to dollar increased , Abubakar Shekau has been apprehended, got a call from the American embassy , my age got reduced by 5 years ( I got 5 years younger ) , price of fuel dropped , my child hood friends who are all doing well abroad called to help me out of the shit hole , gotv just called me that my subscription would be expiring tomorrow that they have given me an extra 11 months free subscription, my girlfriend just told me she wasn't pregnant that it was only a joke, she just built me a house ,paid off my utility bills and stopped cheating on me , just noticed my roof stopped leaking , got some funds to send my Dad back home , my pot belly went flat , Ijeoma my ex called me to say she was sorry , and news also helped me quit my smoking and drinking addictions.

Damn niggar issorite .. angry

shocked
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Ebubenwa042(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
LikeAking:

Dem they decive you with guilt.Wisen up.Better thing no dey beg person.Beta thing no need any preching.

Escape now b4 you regret.
am very much ok with it. You are the one who need to repent and believe the gospel. Salvation is free.
The enemy of our soul is roaming around looking for souls to destroy. Devil has nothing good to offer you. Repent and believe the gospel before it's too late. Shalom
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Starz825(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
nobody asked him to weep,he should mind his business.

we are his business..na why
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by efolsam(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:
*I already made a suggestion here last week concerning this group but I didn't see a Cognitive recess so I'm raising it again, I have a suggestion for this again. I think we need a feeble minded luncheon on voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is really causing hydrophobia hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person in order to prognosticate proficiency, we need orient zeppelium unless you want it to be an oblivious case, that means kerosene iridescent our experuntal deciduos blugeon is frolic... What do you guys think ���‍♂️?*l

You are doing well my dear grin
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by chocboi78(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:

Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry

As a real Niggarr, man gats take some green bottles, smoke enough weed and bang some fresh laps.

But a real Niggarr need to think ahead, because all these things will pass away.

A real Niggarr Should repent!

angry
who be this one again
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Kingdante(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
MZEE01:

Dirty mind.

I am no gay. He use to talk about it especially when discussing girls.

Swear you have never discuss a girl with your friend before.

grin grin
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is a normal thing, when ladies trying to hurt you words they insult your manhood/sex life.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by LikeAking: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ebubenwa042:
am very much ok with it. You are the one who need to repent and believe the gospel. Salvation is free.
The enemy of our soul is roaming around looking for souls to destroy. Devil has nothing good to offer you. Repent and believe the gospel before it's too late. Shalom

I dont need any unseen salvation.

I will advise you to pull out bef its too late.

Or use your head while dealing with dem.

Listen to their preaching if you like but dont practice any.

Most of their principles dont work in reality,but they work in heaven.

Use you head,no let them use am for u.

All the best.

I am just trying to save a lost soul.
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Khez: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Chuukwudi:
Girls are buying vagina tightening creams to tighten their crack. Men are buying penis enlargement creams to destroy back the already tightened vagina.

Where is the sense in this?

I don't understand what is happening to this generation!
Nothing enlarges your dick bro unless surgery
Re: Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” by Sam2310(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2020
DirtyGold:
Ouch!

If my girlfriend tells me that in private sef, yawa go ghass talk more of on national TV angry
Even if it isn't true and she actually screams during the rumble, that was still a below the belt diss

I will just tell her that her tondo is deep and wide like an old badly used community well tongue
Let's be mad together sad

What's tha business?
people will think u lie because of what she said.
me for instance will just tell her that if 5.9 length and 4.2 Girth is not okay by u, u better look for something bigger.
This way, u don't insult her but people will decide that she a community used.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.