Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,514 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

[2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation (561 Views)

Usb Type C 8-in-1 Dock Station / 6pcs Digital Pen Heat Press Machine For Pen Heat Transfer Printing / 3D Sublimation Heat Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation by SecurePass: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2020
8 in 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation T-Shirt Mug Hat Plate Cap.
2 years Warranty. American quality

Love to buy?
WhatsApp: +2348148146981

Re: [2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation by ChloeKerr: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the information I was just looking for a good heat press because my old one has already broken, and it's sad. I used it for about 1 year but it was already in a bad situation when I bought it. I was looking at https://www.palmgear.com/best-heat-press-machine-reviews/ for the best model nowadays, and there I found a lot of good examples of heat-presses, but all of them cost a lot of money and cheaper than 500 dollars I could find. I saw that such a model like your costs 265 dollars on amazon if you are ready to sell it for a reasonable price I will surely buy it. I will wait for your answer in pm.
Re: [2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation by JohnCruise(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
ChloeKerr:
Thanks for the information I was just looking for a good heat press because my old one has already broken, and it's sad. I used it for about 1 year but it was already in a bad situation when I bought it. I was looking at https://www.palmgear.com/best-heat-press-machine-reviews/ for the best model nowadays, and there I found a lot of good examples of heat-presses, but all of them cost a lot of money and cheaper than 500 dollars I could find. I saw that such a model like your costs 265 dollars on amazon if you are ready to sell it for a reasonable price I will surely buy it. I will wait for your answer in pm.
Hey
How do I contact you
There is one I'd like to show you
That's if you are interested
Let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: [2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation by SecurePass: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Available in stock
Re: [2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation by tot3ntanZz: 3:47pm On May 31, 2023
As for me, these days it is not easy to find a really good heat press, because over the past few years a huge number of manufacturers of such presses have appeared and among all this abundance it is too difficult to decide on the choice. Fortunately, recently I was lucky enough to come across an article in which I learned about the best heat press which is easy to use, efficient and low in price. I hope my answer will help you!
Re: [2027] 8 In 1 Heat Press Machine Digital Transfer Sublimation by SecurePass: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
tot3ntanZz:
As for me, these days it is not easy to find a really good heat press, because over the past few years a huge number of manufacturers of such presses have appeared and among all this abundance it is too difficult to decide on the choice. Fortunately, recently I was lucky enough to come across an article in which I learned about the best heat press which is easy to use, efficient and low in price. I hope my answer will help you!

Scammers!! beware
Please don't Post rubbish on my post

(1) (Reply)

US Used Dell E7440 Ultrabook / Factory Unlocked Iphone 11 Dual Sim With No Face Id For 240k / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.