Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Farm Worker Needed In Ikire - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Worker Needed In Ikire (392 Views)

Maize Buyers From Farm Needed(farm Location: Ikire And Ibadan) / Farm Worker Needed For A Year Service / Acres Of Land For Sale In Ikire/ijebu Igbo Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Worker Needed In Ikire by vonlogon: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2020
An able-bodied honest male farm worker is needed in Balogun, Ikire Osun state, his duty will be to keep the Vegitable farm weed free, irrigate the farm on schedule, take care of the crops as required and ensure standardized harvest practice.

Total package is 240,000 Naira Per Anum + Accomodation and a plot of land allowance for personal use.

Contact farm owner on 08121377743
Re: Farm Worker Needed In Ikire by Lighthouse50: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Will there be feeding also? It should have been a real stiuff if the condition of contract is considerable like say 3months pay. Just an opinion though.
Re: Farm Worker Needed In Ikire by vonlogon: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lighthouse50:
Will there be feeding also? It should have been a real stiuff if the condition of contract is considerable like say 3months pay. Just an opinion though.

Thank you, I actually thought of the advance pay option, then I weighed the risks. And No feeding is not included.
Re: Farm Worker Needed In Ikire by Lighthouse50: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2020
vonlogon:

Thank you, I actually thought of the advance pay option, then I weighed the risks. And No feeding is not included.

Haaa...but how will the labourer feed till the end of the year? I ask cos i,m interested
Re: Farm Worker Needed In Ikire by vonlogon: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Lighthouse50:

Haaa...but how will the labourer feed till the end of the year? I ask cos i,m interested

If the labourer likes we can pay a two months upfront. But that can only be done after the first month of work. But then, we are not mindless.
Re: Farm Worker Needed In Ikire by IRIENBOY(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal BBQ Urgently Needed. / How Much Can I Sell My 1 Acre Cassava (6 Plots) / Sweet Corn � Available In Large Quantities At Epe, N500 Per Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.