Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? (4030 Views)

Phoenix Browser Discussion Thread / How To Download Videos On Android Using Phoenix Browser / What Do You Think About Phoenix Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by phxafrica: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
1. Read news
2. Download files
3. Save WhatsApp Status
4. Watch videos
5 Follow BBNaija

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Uzomacharles: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
only

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by WonderWoman5775(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Download files

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Phoenix browser is superdope. But its just an unused app on my phone.
I use UC coz of the swipe left and right feature and less advert.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Cyril009(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
disabled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Lavoca: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cyril009:
disabled
Na Transsion markets pon this one. No mind them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by phxafrica: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cyril009:
disabled
Why is it disabled?
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by phxafrica: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Phoenix browser is superdope. But its just an unused app on my phone.
I use UC coz of the swipe left and right feature and less advert.

If it is superdope, why don't you use it?
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
phxafrica:

If it is superdope, why don't you use it?

Consumes data grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Michael390(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
WhatsApp status saver and news
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Transsion marketers I hate the following app Boomplay Phoenix browser Phone master Infact everything about transsion they steal your data

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by VerifiedStalin: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Phoenix Browser is useless.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Cyril009(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
phxafrica:
Why is it disabled?
I disabled the app since it was inbuilt can't uninstall

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Karleb(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nothing.
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by ImageDoctor: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Phoenix Browser might be a great browsing app. But they should allow user choose them by reference not by forcing phone user to use it. It's annoying and irritating.

I wonder how it crawls into my phone, an app I never download;

Imaging switching my data ON, an irritating news feeds will start popping up anyhow uninvited from Phoenix. It couldn't allow me to concentrate. It's annoying.

My question to Phoenix Browser's, What do you tend to achieve with this ?

You should understand users behaviours before you come up with uncultured digital marketing which is aggravating its potential users thereby reducing its acceptability.

I know you want to compete, but I advice you start with minimum users or people that can reference its efficiency, then with time a lot of people will start using it.

I stopped using Opera Browser because of their pop up and news feeds.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Sulogy2255: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
just got to know of phoenix five days ago.I use it to follow bbnaija
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by phxafrica: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sulogy2255:
just got to know of phoenix five days ago.I use it to follow bbnaija

Great... What do you think about it so far?
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Whatsapp status saver only
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by BestMan001: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
ImageDoctor:
Phoenix Browser might be a great browsing app. But they should allow user choose them by reference not by forcing phone user to use it. It's annoying and irritating.

I wonder how it crawls into my phone, an app I never download;

Imaging switching my data ON, an irritating news feeds will start popping up anyhow uninvited from Phoenix. It couldn't allow me to concentrate. It's annoying.

My question to Phoenix Browser's, What do you tend to achieve with this ?

You should understand users behaviours before you come up with uncultured digital marketing which is aggravating its potential users thereby reducing its acceptability.

I know you want to compete, but I advice you start with minimum users or people that can reference its efficiency, then with time a lot of people will start using it.

I stopped using Opera Browser because of their pop up and news feeds.

Came with your Operating System (OS)

I.e, by default
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
News or articles.
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by RealEzee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Status saver
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Silentgroper(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dont use it
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by phxafrica: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dont use it
Why is that?
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Shellsploit: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cyril009:
disabled

Mine is disabled and hidden.
The browser looks fishy..

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Flytime: 3:30am On Sep 10, 2020
I used to use it to download movies because opera mini wasn't supported by the site and chrome wasn't stable unless I have a fast Internet connection
All I did then was to install the app from the Google play store, download the files, then delete the app on repeat anytime I need it
The app has a lot of ads,gets my location and it does a lot of unnecessary things let a browser be a browser but no we've got status saver,news,quick videos,weather,file manager and the likes which were annoying

The apps seems shady to me so I always delete after use but I disabled it back when I was using a Tecno device which was before I discovered that site.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Flytime: 3:34am On Sep 10, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Transsion marketers I hate the following app
Boomplay
Phoenix browser
Phone master
Infact everything about transsion they steal your data
boomplay is the most useless music streaming service I've come across except you're into gospel music.

I did like phone master while using tecno which made me keep on using it after leaving.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by phxafrica: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Shellsploit:

Mine is disabled and hidden.
The browser looks fishy..

You should try the latest update of the browser. Let me know what you think after trying it out.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
grin
Flytime:
boomplay is the most useless music streaming service I've come across except you're into gospel music.

I did like phone master while using tecno which made me keep on using it after leaving.
grin
Flytime:

Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Dreamliner787(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2020
4. Very good for streaming online videos
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Wassapviews: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
For Visiting Wassapviews angry
Re: What Do You Mostly Use Phoenix Browser For? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
for saving whatsapp status and unzipping files

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Changing Bold 2 Screen / How To Get Free Airtime Glo Mtn Airtel Etisalat In Nigeria / Easy Buy Customer Service: Was Your Experience With Easybuy Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.