Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Sango Otta To Yaba: Urgently Need Help with Direction - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sango Otta To Yaba: Urgently Need Help with Direction (1353 Views)

How To Get To Yaba, Ebute Meta, From Oshodi / Please, How Many Hours Will I Travel From Sango-otta To Ikeja? / Help With Direction From Sango Ota To Yaba Tejuosho Railway Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sango Otta To Yaba: Urgently Need Help with Direction by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm just confused whether to go to Agege Pen-cinema & from there to Yaba, or I should board a bus to Oshodi & from there to Yaba. I just want the fastest route.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Sango Otta To Yaba: Urgently Need Help with Direction by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Get to Iyana-Ipaja, stop at Under bridge... Walk forward as if heading towards Iyare motors park, beside the First bank.

You'll hear "staff" calling Yaba Yaba, enter the bus, if there is no bus, they'll ask you guys to wait. Enter, then the bus takes you straight to Yaba. When you get there, ask for direction or carry Keke drop to wherever you are going.

If you ain't in a hurry, you can keep walking further away from First bank, you'll see a BRT busstop, join the queue and wait for BRT, it's cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Sango Otta To Yaba: Urgently Need Help with Direction by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:
Get to Iyana-Ipaja, stop at Under bridge... Walk forward as if heading towards Iyare motors park, beside the First bank.

You'll hear "staff" calling Yaba Yaba, enter the bus, if there is no bus, they'll ask you guys to wait. Enter, then the bus takes you straight to Yaba. When you get there, ask for direction or carry Keke drop to wherever you are going.

If you ain't in a hurry, you can keep walking further away from First bank, you'll see a BRT busstop, join the queue and wait for BRT, it's cheaper.
Appreciated,,,
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ready To Jump Over The Third Mainland Bridge - Canada Relocation Story / Caribana '06 / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.