Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. (1226 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / 10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. by Palbony: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
At certain times in our lives we tend to do some very unmeaningful things that immediately we are thru we say to ourself "why did i just do that"
my most absurd moment was when i peed into the kitchen sink for no reason.
absurd right?
Re: Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. by johnnygan(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2007
@ palbony
I find lots of shit absurd.
Ever since i posted ma fone numbers to the Nairalanders, my life hasn't been the same. Different types of phone numbers keep flashin me every minute. I find it completely annoyin.
Another thing is, the girls on Nairaland. They just keep beefin me for no reasonable thing. For instance, take a look at music. Go to sauce kid is trash.
There, you'll see another Bitch who's startin a shit , Gettin on ma nerves.
Re: Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. by viee(f): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2007
johnnygan:

@ palbony
I find lots of shit absurd.
Ever since i posted ma phone numbers to the Nairalanders, my life hasn't been the same. Different types of phone numbers keep flashin me every minute. I find it completely annoyin.

what where u expectn?
this is a public forum!

at least u now know that it is absurd!
sori sha u [sub]can change ur line now[/sub]
Re: Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. by wifeypenth(f): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2007
Eva geting intouch with her!
Re: Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. by johnnygan(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
?
Re: Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. by earthrealm(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
@johnnygan,
u peed in the kitchen sink?,
damnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

grin, had that strong urge, way back, nearly gave in too!!!!, crazy inst it
Re: Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share. by rosyhayler(f): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
my absurd moment was when i choose the washing basin outside my house,  (but still in the compound) to the bathroom,  i just wished to take my bathe outside, with sunshine bathing my body,

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa’s Revelation My Dad Was Murdered In Church / Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! / ‎12 Dead, 29 injured at Goodluck Jonathan campaign rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.