Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,882 members, 7,824,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (45665 Views)

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emperor4tune:
u think ur brother had wisdom by challenging a uniform man with arms,i have seen where wisdom has landed him..young man i pray u dont end up dying as a fool
This brand of wisdom you preach has it made you safer or has it made the uniformed people respect you? Even animals in the animal kingdom show some form of resistance. That you think its okay for peole to walk all over you shows you are worse than some of those animals. Like I stated and you havent answered my question. shey when uniformed man wants to rape your child or your wife you will allow him abi
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Someone needs to urgently explain the anomaly of Civil Defense officers strapping up. When did they become police men??!
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by jaxman007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zoo country
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by DEROX: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

grin
gbayii ori e was nbe ( your head dey there) I have always loved on posts especially on those savages from the muddy side
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TPound(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
The North is safer than the entire East.

I laff in spanish
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

This brand of wisdom you preach has it made you safer or has it made the uniformed people respect you? Even animals in the animal kingdom show some form of resistance. That you think its okay for peole to walk all over you shows you are worse than some of those animals. Like I stated and you havent answered my question. shey when uniformed man wants to rape your child or your wife you will allow him abi
i no the source of ur pains & confusion,u dont need many fake account to prove a point.take heart & next time learn 2 be a real man
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
stephenduru:
The picture below is that of a a Civil Defence Officer who shot and killed a man named Mr Onyedikachi Atuwa from Umuokpo village in Akalaba in Obingwa LGA of Abia State.The deceased left behind his wife and 3 children.

The Innocent young man was killed in the late hours of yesterday being 8th/9/2020 due to the bad condition of Aba Ikot Ekpene road.The officer is one of the security personnel to a certain foreigner heading to Akwa Ibom State who wanted to pass through the man's compound but the young man refused and insisted they fellow the main road that his father's compound can never be turned to a main road. According to an eyewitness, the security man came down from the vehicle, pointed a gun at the young man and shot him three times which resulted to his death.Youths protested with the corpse.

The photos of the corpse of the deceased are attached below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/civil-defence-officer-shoots-father-of.html?m=1

Why are they still allowing this bastard to be alive?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Dreyton36: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
The man gather Gbola ooo , he gbola never rise he still big like that , if he come rise nko undecided anyway what's the main topic sef
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by 2020Experience(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Justice to be served fast
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
decatalyst
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i no the source of ur pains & confusion,u dont need many fake account to prove a point.take heart & next time learn 2 be a real man
Answer me nigger. If uniformed man wants to rape your wife or your child will a you give him space lile a chickenshit or will you take a stand even if it may cost you your life?
If everyone thought like you countries like the US wont exist. In fact the human race would not advance beying living in caves.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Answer me nigger. If uniformed man wants to rape your wife or your child will a you give him space lile a chickenshit or will you take a stand even if it may cost you your life?
If everyone thought like you countries like the US wont exist. In fact the human race would not advance beying living in caves.
dude go hug high tention,i got no answer 4 a fool,my point remains unchange ur fellow should'nt have confronted de guy with arms & if he was ur father..Rip 2 him
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
TPound:

I laff in spanish

E pain am well. grin grin grin

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
DEROX:
gbayii ori e was nbe ( your head dey there) I have always loved on posts especially on those savages from the muddy side

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emperor4tune:
u think ur brother had wisdom by challenging a uniform man with arms,i have seen where wisdom has landed him..young man i pray u dont end up dying as a fool
No mind am,that is how deh die like fools blc of nonsense ego and pride.
Now the said land is intact while he's gone,who's is now the fool?
I dont understand ppl atimes.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Franktom247(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Were security officials given a specific number of civilians to kill by the government this is becoming alarming
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Them join police too they shot
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by zudozz: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
wetin dey even happen for this country? This civil defense no dey carry gun b4?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TPound(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

E pain am well. grin grin grin

At my age and matric number?!!

God forbid
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
airminem:
decatalyst

I am here.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Him and his family deserves to die too
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emperor4tune:
dude go hug high tention,i got no answer 4 a fool,my point remains unchange ur fellow should'nt have confronted de guy with arms & if he was ur father..Rip 2 him
Mumu. No answer.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Dayvidblue: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Retard!
There is a book I'll recommend you read, "how to reason"

oluwaseunamos33:
the man wey village pple don kill com hang am for civil defence officer body. may evil no fall on us ijn. RIP
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Dayvidblue: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's quite pathetic when I hear some people say he should have let them have their way on his property. I guess it's the Nigerian thing, "putting the blame on the victim".
No, things are not done that way, it's because people have been making such concessions in the past that we now have arm bearing security personnels feeling invincible.

Emperor4tune:
but at least him for give space make devil waka pass & now him don die,uniform man u no try what on earth where u trying to claim or prove 4 a mere foreigner who could proberly be a wanted or runaway criminal in his country & here you are,for ur information u have just wasted a fellow country man & by now ur body don calm,while ur eyes are open watching the devil laughing & spying u in 3d.May God take evil far away from his children.Amen
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zane2point4:

No mind am,that is how deh die like fools blc of nonsense ego and pride.
Now the said land is intact while he's gone,who's is now the fool?
I dont understand ppl atimes.
a man was not born 2 challenge everything in life,there are some he must let go at times,he who runs away is greater & wiser,he can always return to fight another day.. I salute ur point bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
proeast:
I don't support jungle justice but in this case, that murderer has no business still being alive.

The bastard was excorting a foreigner who he sees like a god and that was why he had to shoot another man 3 times point blank. Seeing him naked and bloodied serves him right but it's not enough, he ought to be dead too.

In America, every man has the right to order you to leave his property but the useless civil defence man had to shoot the man dead on his property?!
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by catherine1998: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
why is the devil on uniform still alive ........if this stuff happened in Anambra. ...by now the idiot go dey chill for mortuary
Which anambra? how many una don kill since last week, make we hear something abeg, anambra wey be crime capital
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by puretayo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Just to think, say FRSC and LASTMA too are craving to be armed equipped baffles me.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dayvidblue:
It's quite pathetic when I hear some people say he should have let them have their way on his property. I guess it's the Nigerian thing, "putting the blame on the victim".
No, things are not done that way, it's because people have been making such concessions in the past that we now have arm bearing security personnels feeling invincible.
but the dead b4 he died has proberly made such comment as urs,u dont do the right thing using a wrong approach & scope..think & have a solid backup b4 u act in life..
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by nnamdi640: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Assuming they killed the man on uniform now,some idiots in Abuja and Zombies will start shouting Ipob.....
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
smiley
decatalyst:

I am here.
Same something concerning the post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.