Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php (668 Views)

Bootstrap Modal Not Working. / Help On loading Modal Form After Inserting (PHP) / E-commerce Site In Php With Source Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by JesusJesus: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please developers help out
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by exhibit7432(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Without the page loading ?
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by stanliwise(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
JesusJesus:
That one is JavaScript work.
Bootstrap can pull that out for you. You need to use AJAX request to send info to PHP script and when successful response is received. You need to pop out the modal

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by JesusJesus: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2020
exhibit7432:
Without the page loading ?
exactly
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by exhibit7432(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2020
JesusJesus:
exactly
follow what the guy above said.

That’s the way
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by JesusJesus: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2020
stanliwise:
That one is JavaScript work.
Bootstrap can pull that out for you. You need to use AJAX request to send info to PHP script and when successful response is received. You need to pop out the modal
Do u have a template?
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by Kehcsc(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34362470/load-modal-after-form-submit
I think this should be ur best bet... I just finished working on something close to that in my current project...
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2020
JesusJesus:

Ask Jesus for help. He'd reveal the solution in the spiritual realm, I'm sure smiley
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 12, 2020
JesusJesus:

You are so great boss. I am very proud of you. Thanks so much.

Lol didn't see that coming
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by exhibit7432(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2020
JesusJesus:
Smiles boss

Have you figured this out or you still need help??

I even forgot about this ?
Re: How Can I Get A Modal To Show Success After Form Submission In Php by prodev965: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2020
There is a javascript library for this, Google Sweetalert. Its easy to implement in PHP.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Designs Like This? / Please, Where Are These Gurus That Have Been Helpful In This Forum? / Php Gurus Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.