Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,582 members, 7,865,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee (2791 Views)

Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2020
One thing is for sure that is bound to happen in Big Brother’s house is the drama that comes with it and one of which was the unexpected fight between Nengi and Vee, and in this article, I would be telling you what actually caused their fight.

It all started when Vee, Laycon and Ozo where paired in the same group for a task instead for Ozo to practice with them, he was in the lounge with Nengi something which Vee didn’t find funny and said it was because of that they lost the task. Although Vee said it was all sarcasm from her, Nengi didn’t find it funny at all and was quite vexed.
Apparently, that was not all what happened on Vee’s mind as she also told Laycon and Neo that she’s angry because Nengi used her stuff and broke it instead for her to apologize, she didn’t.

Continue Reading ==>> https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-heres-what-caused-fight.html?m=1

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 10, 2020
This Nengi fine oh. Just like Erica. Envious beauties. Nengi her round baby face. Erica long beautiful face like americans. Those girls are really beauty to behold. The rest of the girls there are Average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by bernard1000001(m): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2020
oh
Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Sexmate10(m): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
This Nengi fine oh. Just like Erica. Envious beauties. Nengi her round baby face. Erica long beautiful face like americans. Those girls are really beauty to behold. The rest of the girls there are Average

U be big fool

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by gregyboy(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Sexmate10:

U be big fool

The guy na big fool mhen

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Ezemarcel(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

The guy na big fool mhen
confirmed fool

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by jagaban002(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
You are the greatest simp of all time

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sexmate10:

U be big fool
jealousy
Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
jagaban002:

You are the greatest simp of all time
envy is what we call your problem. You the wisest of all the time, wetin you don achieve for your life with all your wisdom? Because you are priviledged to learn a word like ''simp'' makes you think you are intelligent. Erica and Nengi are the most beautiful for me, if that makes me a fool, leave it for me.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Sexmate10(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2020
IntersexSherry:
jealousy

Me jealous? Mumu dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sexmate10:

Me jealous? Mumu dey worry u
i find them the most beautiful, how is that any of your business.? If am mumu, leave it for me. Bad belle walka go
Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by fairy88: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
IntersexSherry:
They are attractive not beautiful, the beautiful there is dora,vee and watoni

Make nengi and Erica dark, let me see how they look.....fair is cheap, u can get it at the market, black is beautiful and it's expensive,e no dey market.
Re: Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
fairy88:

They are attractive not beautiful, the beautiful there is dora,vee and watoni

Make nengi and Erica dark, let me see how they look.....fair is cheap, u can get it at the market, black is beautiful and it's expensive,e no dey market.
is it every fair person that is fine? Is it every dark person that is fine? The only black beauty i can agree for there is Dora.

(1) (Reply)

See The Mighty Snake I Killed. Damn I'm A Strong Girl Ooo / Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated / Nollywood Actress Tanny Bee Set To Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.