Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,926 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) (228 Views)

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached / How To Activate MTN Data Reward And Enjoy 10GB Free Data For MTN / Get Free MTN 500MB DATA By Downloading And Predicting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Gmajor(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2020
I've been trying to download two torrent files but I haven't had much success.
One of the torrent files got to almost 1gb and then failed. Since them, I've been trying to to download it again but it won't even bulge.

I need someone who will help me to download the two files (made up of many folders) and then upload them to Mega or Google Drive where I can easily download it from.

One of the torrent is 2.75gb, the other is 1.75gb.

If there is anyone that can successfully download and upload it, I'll be willing to give the person one thousand naira.
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by soles21(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Gmajor:
One of the torrent files got to almost 1gb and then failed. Since them, I've been trying to to download it again but it won't even bulge.

I need someone who will help me to download the two files (made up of many folders) and then upload them to Mega or Google Drive where I can easily download it from.

If there is anyone that can successfully download and upload it, I'll be willing to give the person one thousand naira.
https://colab.research.google.com/github/spireon-ex10/Torrent-To-Google-Drive-Downloader/blob/master/Torrent_To_Google_Drive_Downloader_v2.ipynb#scrollTo=oWM9l2fvtuvO

follow that link. if you need help reach me on 08149601633(whatsapp)
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Gmajor(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
soles21:

https://colab.research.google.com/github/spireon-ex10/Torrent-To-Google-Drive-Downloader/blob/master/Torrent_To_Google_Drive_Downloader_v2.ipynb#scrollTo=oWM9l2fvtuvO

follow that link. if you need help reach me on 08149601633(whatsapp)

Thanks.

I'll contact you on WhatsApp.
The things I'm see in the link are extremely confusing
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Olamyyde(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Gmajor:

Post the torrent link, i can help with this
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by OneKinGuy(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2020
post torrent link. Will upload to mega or gdrive for u.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Unlock Hauwai E5573cs-322 / Post removed / Download Infinix X650b Rom, X650C Rom, X650C Rom/ Flash File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.