Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Brutally violated In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brutally violated In Nairaland (796 Views)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Hoto Of The Day (frog Jumping): KAI Official Punishing A Pedestrian Who Violated / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutally violated In Nairaland by vertexroya(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=16pt]**********************THIS IS VERTEX********************************
[/size]

[size=15pt]I was just minding my business oh, hmm, not fighting anybody, in fact, trying to keep them chicks happy, even man haters like
Mrs Chima, when suddenly a newbie who wanted to help fellow Nigerians put food on their tables, requested for my help to open an
account to post his benevolent contribution on nairaland.

cry crySob Sob, I didn't do anything oh!, just told him that Nairaland will appreciate his act of generosity. Then I pressed "ENTER", and the
(Sob Sob) message went, lo and behold they, they, they arrested us in nairaland stripped us of our pants to talk, and then and then
(Sob Sob), I can't say it loud, they did it for days, exactly what they did to angry 190, so tell me, if you were as innocent as I am
and in my shoes, what will you do.[/size]
Re: Brutally violated In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=16pt]**********************THIS IS VERTEX********************************
[/size]

[size=15pt]I was just minding my business oh, hmm, not fighting anybody, in fact, trying to keep them chicks happy, even man haters like
Mrs Chima, when suddenly a newbie who wanted to help fellow Nigerians put food on their tables, requested for my help to open an
account to post his benevolent contribution on nairaland.

cry crySob Sob, I didn't do anything oh!, just told him that Nairaland will appreciate his act of generosity. Then I pressed "ENTER", and the
(Sob Sob) message went, lo and behold they, they, they arrested us in nairaland stripped us of our pants to talk, and then and then
(Sob Sob), I can't say it loud, they did it for days, exactly what they did to angry 190, so tell me, if you were as innocent as I am
and in my shoes, what will you do
.[/size]

Open up angryvertexroya there after pissedvertexroya how bout that bro lol
Re: Brutally violated In Nairaland by vertexroya(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
[size=16pt]********************THIS IS VERTEX*********************[/size]

REALITY101:

Open up  angryvertexroya there after pissedvertexroya how bout that bro lol

[size=14pt]Thanks for your concern, but, they've done it already and now I'm set free to tell the tale[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

If I am a man hater then I will take that as a compliment because someone need to train you manbitches.

[size=14pt]why am I not surprised  cry, a man falls from the cliff and injures his sack and all you do is step on it, you are truly unrepentant woman, though you'll
also see it as a compliment, so I add that you're encourage-able.  embarassed
I wont marry again because of you.  embarassed[/size]
Re: Brutally violated In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 06, 2011
Seriously what is all this abt?

No wonder I do not see this dude around anymore cheesy
Re: Brutally violated In Nairaland by 197(f): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2011
the moderators ra[i]p[/i]ed him

how they keep [i]rap[/i]ing my ass

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mobo444? / Pls Answer If U Know U Are Good / What Happened To 'friends' Of Kabiru ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.