Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal (92276 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nawa4you: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
The video pls. Seeing is believing.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by therajah: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
What is there to investigate again!!
You caught some1 stark naked, you are still investigating...
A whole professor!! Now career, family, home, reputation all destroyed...
And the girls too shld be disciplined. Offering money for marks...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by urchcoded(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Luckydubby7:

The girl in question is a small innocent girl.
She is crying now and am very far from her location.
She refused to give the lecturer number
she's scared of the lecturer cos she knows what's at stake. May I ask what document is the lecturer refusing to sign for her?
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerians, the most religious people in Africa.

He collected N150,000 from a female student.

She will soon be getting married.

He also insisted that she must sleep with him.

Omoh, his jail time will long.

No wonder, this lecturer here spends money like water with all his disguise.

11 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by frog12: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
you no READ this thread? work with the POLICE.

Luckydubby7:
A particular lecturer in one northern school is asking a student for sex with him in his office.
Though, the lady in question refused his request, and there was no video/audio recording. But he asked the lady to buy condom and meet him a particular place.
Please, my great people here, how can she handle this because the man refused to sign her document and she is just crying now
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by egojeny1(f): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Prof. Njoku?? He taught me Chem 101 & 102. Such a fine and responsible looking man. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by kheny12(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
why on earth are some men just too wicked and self centred? He wants to collect 170k and at thesame time puck her all in the name of grades as if he is a god.The annoying thing about all this is that he is aware the lady was about to get married.
PUNISHMENT
The police should just tie a him on a chair naked with a time bomb close to penis. They should invite three beautiful runs bae to strip naked in front of him, once the gbola should rise up, the bomb should just explode
Guy you funny grin
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by 4tomandchi: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Most times we just vent our anger on government forgetting other contributing elements that makes up a failed society.

Tell me what kind of graduate this lecturer will produce.

Empty headed graduate everywhere looking for whom to scam with fake certificates.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by frog12: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
I KNOW and he is also a PASTOR.

egojeny1:
Prof. Njoku?? He taught me Chem 101 & 102. Such a fine and responsible looking man. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by DelphiOracle(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

How this one take concern school Resumption abeg?
when this one happened? Abi school don resume?
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Dagger111(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
placeofallure:
This thing called Sex! Many great men have been felled by it. Ask Sampson.

Thank goodness these ones were caught.
This will still not serve as a deterrent. Many more will still be caught after them.

Anywhere Mr. Taiwo, physics teacher, WGSS dey, e no go shaprapra for you as you wanted to sleep with a hapless SS1 child. Thank God that I have sense that year.

Randy he-goats!

U sure say u still get sense so?
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
egojeny1:

Is that all he taught you ?

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Luckydubby7(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
urchcoded:
she's scared of the lecturer cos she knows what's at stake. May I ask what document is the lecturer refusing to sign for her?
Project file
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by winkmart: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ota lenu
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by nerus419(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Our Dear young prof Njoku is finished...
Chai..!!!
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by TheChameleon: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
2 of them had microscopic instruments.

No wonder their yamlegged females always run after abokii and afonja rods grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Lamasta(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
They successfully disgrace their family

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Buharidgeneral: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
therajah:
What is there to investigate again!!
You caught some1 stark naked, you are still investigating...
A whole professor!! Now career, family, home, reputation all destroyed...
And the girls too shld be disciplined. Offering money for marks...
Exactly my thoughts and for the girl abeg go back and read slowly
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by lilbarracuda(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tomorrow dem go sey dem dey fight for the betterment and welfare of the students.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Faithti(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
raphretle:
Caught in Active Service.....
No be small active service
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
I wonder how their friends are family will feel now
Honestly.
What a Disgraceful Video.
The MEN would wish they died a day before all these unraveling.....
They are already useless for life.
This will echo till eternity.
That's what the internet does 4u.

Their Families are FINISHED.
Honestly, I'm weeping on their BEHALF... cry cry cry cry cry
Imagine on top of this CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, their fathers still lacked conscience and went ahead to engage in such.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by chriskosherbal(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is not good at all to hear concerning our citadel of higher learning.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by urchcoded(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Project file
if you can set up a similar scenario as the one in this thread then you have busted the lecturer. But one mistake and she's in trouble.
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by LadySarah: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
CliffordAde:

The unfortunate thing is that, those Police men are not better. They're most probably worse that these lecturers.

Police that molest female prisoners with polythene bags as condom.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
egojeny1:

That is why temptation is a threat.

All it just takes is to succumb......
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by ajebuter(f): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Seriously, these rarely happened when we were in University in the mid 90s..

I mean, lecturers will toast you and if you acquiesced, fine but if you said no, they won't fail or victimize you but move on ..

Two even proposed marriage to me in 300 level ( a French lecturer and Sociology lecturer) yet, they moved on respectfully when l turned them down, neither did they take it out on my then-boyfriend in sociology department.

But l don't know why lecturers these days are just so blatantly immoral and sex-crazed thus needing to force sex on female students..

I mean, are they mad or something?

Waiting for just one to try that with my daughter..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Goddys(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Most lecturers were cultisits back in the day. They don't want to drop this rubbish lifestyle even after becoming professors and academics

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Vieybazz(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
But wait ooo, sheeee na so his konji dey take hold people ni.... abi I’m the only one difference in this world?
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by shankara7: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
urchcoded:
Normal thing in higher institutions, Even as an ordinary lecturer's boy, I know how many girls i shift pant in the central research laboratory just to increase their chemistry practical manual score. Talk less of someone that has the capacity to give you straight A. The truth be say most of these girls do this stuff willingly.
FUN FACT: YOUR DEPARTMENT HOD HAS SLEPT WITH ONE QUARTER OF THE GIRLS IN THE DEPARTMENT
2: YOUR EXAMS AND RECORD OFFICER HAS SLEPT WITH MORE GIRLS THAN THE HOD. HE ALSO COLLECTS MORE THAN 500K FROM STUDENTS ESPECIALLY BOYS PER SEMESTER
That you experienced this in one local university doesn't make it applicable in all. Some Nigerian unis still have rules and standards.

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by micxwell(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
why on earth are some men just too wicked and self centred? He wants to collect 170k and at thesame time puck her all in the name of grades as if he is a god.The annoying thing about all this is that he is aware the lady was about to get married.
PUNISHMENT
The police should just tie a him on a chair naked with a time bomb close to penis. They should invite three beautiful runs bae to strip naked in front of him, once the gbola should rise up, the bomb should just explode
Forget, you're wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Sex for Marks is evil but, parading a man naked and taking his picture is barbaric! In saner climes, your case would be inconsequential, by the time the Lecturer is done sueing your ass for this rubbish! Naija sef

So how do you want it to be proved in court that he forced the lady into sex for marks ?

Think before you talk.

The crime is a sexual crime.

He removed his clothes by himself.

Nobody touched him.

Saner clime like you have visited abroad before ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.