Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy (10946 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Sadiq Abacha And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Photos / Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by aloyemeka1: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Segun Arinze and wife welcome baby boy[/size]

Segun Arinze's new wife Julie has given birth to the couple's first child together, a boy. She put to bed on Thursday Feb 10, 2011 while on official assignment in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6m3Bp0XSMPQ/TWTeBvrGi9I/AAAAAAAABXc/XBo7ctni128/s1600/Segun-Arinze-and-wife.jpg[/img]

The AGN president has a daughter with ex-wife Anne Njemanze and another child from a previous relationship.

Congrats to them.
Source: Uche Olehi - Encomium Magazine

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/02/segun-arinze-and-wife-welcome-baby-boy.html
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by Jenifa1: 2:03am On Feb 24, 2011
beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by Outstrip(f): 3:03am On Feb 24, 2011
[Basketmouth]COULD THIS BE LOVE?[/Basketmouth]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest though Segun Arinze is not ugly.
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by ragdollz: 3:43am On Feb 24, 2011
Yeah he ain't that bad, but pls hope the kid won't inherit those bulging eyeballs and ponmo lips shaaa?
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by micklplus(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2011
Lol
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by igboboy1(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Segun Arinze's new wife Julie has given birth to the couple's first child together, a boy. She put to bed on Thursday Feb 10, 2011 while on official assignment in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6m3Bp0XSMPQ/TWTeBvrGi9I/AAAAAAAABXc/XBo7ctni128/s1600/Segun-Arinze-and-wife.jpg[/img]

The AGN president has a daughter with ex-wife Anne Njemanze and another child from a previous relationship.

Congrats to them.
Source: Uche Olehi - Encomium Magazine

playa playa, 3 baby mama's? well tuface still play pass you (you are a beginner)
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by igboboy1(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2011
Jenifa_:

beauty and the beast

more like beast and beastie, i no dey see any beauty for that pisho
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by ObamaUS: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2011
una no go dey mind una biz, I wonder what this is doing on frontpage,
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by igboboy1(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2011
ObamaUS:

una no go dey mind una biz, I wonder what this is doing on frontpage,

aproko why u com put mouth for d mata nau since u wan mind your own business?
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by orbaxy(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2011
igbo boy:

grin grin grin grin angry angry
Infact i don't know wether to vex or laugh. How e take concern you?
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by olumyde5(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2011
igbo boy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Na wa for u ooo wetin u look reach there, well congrats to them anyway
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by naijasing(f): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2011
happy 4 them
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by igboboy1(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2011
olumyde5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Na wa for u ooo wetin u look reach there, well congrats to them anyway

ah ah god gave us eyes to see shwooo see me see wahala, pesin post pisho i use two eyes look am na crime?
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by JUO(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2011

playa playa, 3 baby mama's? well tuface still play pass you (you are a beginner)
lol
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by delimit(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2011
Do u want him to marry somebody with the same eye ball like him (empress)
Good Job Segun ! You use your eyes judiciously by going for a beautiful girl.
welcome Baby BOY
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

She put to bed on Thursday Feb 10, 2011 while on official assignment in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

One of the terms I detest most "Put to bed", LMAO.

Congratulations to the happy couple, and thank God for the safe delivery of their son.
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by vanariso(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2011
@ outstrip, U dont know him when he was pako, n ugly, in the early 80s, when he was a musician, ask Yinka Davies and Kate Henshaw,
Good for him, he is ok now.
But guy watch the fat, remember eja gbigbe o ki n ni idin O! ( dry fish no dey get maggot o!)
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by omo9ja1(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2011
hmmmm congrat to them all smiley
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by favouredjb(f): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2011
congrats to him
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by campella(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2011
congrats bro
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by MMM2(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2011
dat good news.
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by kemisuga(f): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2011
Congrats to him
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by r231(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2011
congrats
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by MaiSuya(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2011
Wish i could se a picture of the baby. Congrats to the couple.
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by hassymo5(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2011
Mai Suya:

Wish i could se a picture of the baby. Congrats to the couple.

yes i agreed with you, picture of the baby
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by klear(f): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2011
d guy no dey dat ugly na & d wife fyn!
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by biilwwu(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hey, Congrats wishing the couple n the baby nice time.
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by afamoh(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
con gra tu la tions
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
I expected a congrat post after the news but the first reply was all about segun this! arinze that!
Its unfair guys!
CONGRAT! You are now a real MAN grin
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by hackney(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
Congrats aunty julie and segun!!
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by aspabay(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
Outstrip:

[Basketmouth]COULD THIS BE LOVE?[/Basketmouth]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest though Segun Arinze is not ugly.
^^^^^
And now that is the truth, he's only been a victim of hungry comedians
Re: Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome Baby Boy by andyanders: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
picture please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purple Speedy Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Career And Net Worth / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis, Cooks It With Noodles For Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.