Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly (20895 Views)

El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by toprealman: 5:13am On Sep 11, 2020
Same level of energy should be used for defining the penalty for abuse of public office and looting of public fund?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by KosiGee(m): 5:14am On Sep 11, 2020
What happens to female rapists? Does this law not apply to them?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by KenModi(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Sammy07:

What about Punishment for looting? grin
That one cannot be easily signed

That one would never pass first reading at the House of Assembly.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by egopersonified(f): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2020
This should not be celebrated. Prison sentence is enough punishment. What we should be talking about is the duration of the sentence.

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by zoedew: 5:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Bullseye! No prison congestion! Worse than life imprisonment!!
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Virginnn(f): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
flyingpig:
El-Rufai always goes extreme in everything he does

What about law against false accusation, just to curb empty accusations against victims who accuser may just want castrated for personal reasons?
And what if the rapist is a woman?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by SweetCunt97(f): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Whats guilty conscience, he made a rational statement that should be only so after thorough investigation, but you ladies heads are just full of pap. Ladies like you can frame boys up to be castrated, you are the scum of the earth
If a man comes close to my underaged daughters, yep his dick is coming off! But it's good the news is out there so that stupid men who feel entitled to a lady's pussy, so that the filthy dirty scums who rob kids of their innocence will be dealt with severely. Yes there will always b evidence.

That she's not a virgin does not mean she can't b raped.

So you mean better go start printing sex consent agreement form to b signed by both party.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by SweetCunt97(f): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2020
egopersonified:
This should not be celebrated. Prison sentence is enough punishment. What we should be talking about is the duration of the sentence.
Those ones that rape kids deserve it. Make them eunuchs. None should be spared.

Taking them to prison and they'll rape their fellow inmates.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by sidonlook: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE

SOURCE

What if the rapist is a female ?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by sidonlook: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2020
flyingpig:
El-Rufai always goes extreme in everything he does

What about law against false accusation, just to curb empty accusations against victims who accuser may just want castrated for personal reasons?

I hope they will also look at the possibility of " if the rapist is a female, what action ?"
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by sidonlook: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2020
What will be the punishment if the rapist is a woman ?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by chiedonedoor(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Wages of sin is dead,
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Rapist repent
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by agborodun: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2020
I HOPE THEY ALSO INCLUDE LOOTING AS A FORM OF RAPE ?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Babastrong(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Yeehee, casti-fo-epon! won ma fo epon gbogbo yin lokokan.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by MahatmaGhandi: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2020
I want to dis-abuse your minds on this castration thing. Castration does stop a man from having sex, it only makes him impotent i e to takes away the ability to impregnate a woman. After castration a man can still have sex, rape is more violent than it is sexual and society has let its emotion get the better of its reasoning. Sex is not bad, it is violent sex that is bad, violence is programmed in the brain, a violent person does violence with all parts of their bodies not just the penis. Besides the penis is not cut off during castration, it is the testicles that gets cut off.

In times past even the most developed nations had barbaric means of execution. However, they easily saw that such kinds of punishment and execution casts a dark shadow on society more than it serves as deterrent from crimes. If we can be guilty of imposing inhuman treatment on people because they ran foul of the law, then we are no different from the criminals that we are judging, this is why criminals are fed even in prison and it is for this same reason that some people believe that the death penalty should be abolished as many people have turned out innocent after execution.
Rape is very sensitive, it destroys the lives of its victims beyond repair and should be handled with care. Imagine a person accused of rape in Kaduna gets castrated only to be found innocent a few years down the line, how would you repair such damage. Cast you mind back the highly emotional Netflix movie "when they see us" those young men were found guilty of rape and were sentenced only to be innocent after spending a good portion of their lives in jail, if they were in Kaduna, they would have been castrated.
Some people hold the belief that if someone is accused of rape, he is most likely guilty and we can go ahead with the judgement and even if he turns out innocent, he would still serve as an example to all future rapists. I cringe at the sound of such unconsidered thoughts and opinions.
If feel this law was not given the intellectual rigor that it deserves, and that the sponsors just want to become heroes through the back door, not minding the consequences that this would have in future.
It is my opinion that this law is a part of a political weapon and agenda that would unfold soon, you will soon see that people from a certain part of the state would be the victim of this punishment, since all attempts to physically exterminate them have not been as successful as desired.
I believe that this law belongs to the dark ages and that we should stick to the current punishment of jail term for rape instead driving this country back to the days of physical holy wars in line with the thoughts of some people.

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Benwallt(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Can a castrated person not have erection?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Karleb:

To Nigerians, a guy can never be raped.

This is like quenching fire with fire.

Exactly ....just that majority of the cases falls on men so the highest bidder takes it all
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Teejay13(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Good one, the earlier the better.

Rape case is becoming the order of the daynd if not managed appropraitly, it might get out of hand.

Hence, i second to this bill been passed!
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by baxmaich(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Then hand chopping/cutting for executhieves, legislooters and judisharing.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Lucas4903: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2020
theenchanter:
these core-northerners are so backward in every sphere. Which sane society still castrate? Why cant they let rapist serve time behind bars?

Guy there is nothing extreme about this, let someone close to like ur mum, sister or daughter suffer rape and then come back and comment. Please no time to serve time biko.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Oizee(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
angelfallz:

1. What kind of excuse is that?
2. in a case where he was drugged, the question still applies.
3. Little boys nko?

Your comment goes to show that many of you that support castration, support it for revenge. It goes to show how twisted many of you are.
@Fourwinds see your sister here, barbaric people should flock together
barbaric kwa? Sorry if my statement was that bad to u, I guess u ve'never had any female relative who has been victimised that way, and besides I ve' male children too, if they are abused by female, hmmm only God knows what I can do. I really pray I shouldn't see such things in our lives cuz it's not funny at all
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Oizee(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Grandmeister:

Still didn’t answer the question..what has weakling got to do with it?
You are right bcuz young boy can suffer same, but anyone that commit such crime, wether male or female should be seriously dealt with, and wrong accusers too should be dealt with, and that's my own
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Oizee(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2020
crafteck:

What happens if the accuser cinfesses years later ma.
Nawao but which punishment do you really suggest now?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If a man comes close to my underaged daughters, yep his dick is coming off! But it's good the news is out there so that stupid men who feel entitled to a lady's pussy, so that the filthy dirty scums who rob kids of their innocence will be dealt with severely. Yes there will always b evidence.

That she's not a virgin does not mean she can't b raped.

So you mean better go start printing sex consent agreement form to b signed by both party.

Where did i say it was ok to get raped, and where did i say cause she is not a virgin she can't be raped, 50% of rape happen to non-virgins, the boy made a rational statement what of the fasely accused, why are you bitter or are all ladies like this? You ladies just like to be bitter, well in your eyes all men are scum and their dicks should be chopped of both rapists and the good ones.
I know rape is mentally scarring i have a first seat on this, but castration is more mentally scaring, thats why there has to be thorough investigation before castrating someone.

Castrating an innocent person vs rape
What do you think is worse?

Well it would probably fly through your ears thats expected for sure, you can also fasely accuse hundreds of men get their dicks chopped of cause thats you ladies hobby.

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Benwallt:
Can a castrated person not have erection?

Nope, castration is cutting off the balls, or dick and balls(probably the one kaduna will do).
Without balls no testereone is produced, that means no sex urge, and erection is testereone triggered so no erections for the rapists.
If its dick and balls get ready to bend down to pee like a lady

1 Like

Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Oizee:
Nawao but which punishment do you really suggest now?

Chemical castration with jail term, its basically castration with drugs and it can be reversed if need be so
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by lightangel65i(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
MahatmaGhandi:
I want to dis-abuse your minds on this castration thing. Castration does stop a man from having sex, it only makes him impotent i e to takes away the ability to impregnate a woman. After castration a man can still have sex, rape is more violent than it is sexual and society has let its emotion get the better of its reasoning. Sex is not bad, it is violent sex that is bad, violence is programmed in the brain, a violent person does violence with all parts of their bodies not just the penis. Besides the penis is not cut off during castration, it is the testicles that gets cut off.

In times past even the most developed nations had barbaric means of execution. However, they easily saw that such kinds of punishment and execution casts a dark shadow on society more than it serves as deterrent from crimes. If we can be guilty of imposing inhuman treatment on people because they ran foul of the law, then we are no different from the criminals that we are judging, this is why criminals are fed even in prison and it is for this same reason that some people believe that the death penalty should be abolished as many people have turned out innocent after execution.
Rape is very sensitive, it destroys the lives of its victims beyond repair and should be handled with care. Imagine a person accused of rape in Kaduna gets castrated only to be found innocent a few years down the line, how would you repair such damage. Cast you mind back the highly emotional Netflix movie "when they see us" those young men were found guilty of rape and were sentenced only to be innocent after spending a good portion of their lives in jail, if they were in Kaduna, they would have been castrated.
Some people hold the belief that if someone is accused of rape, he is most likely guilty and we can go ahead with the judgement and even if he turns out innocent, he would still serve as an example to all future rapists. I cringe at the sound of such unconsidered thoughts and opinions.
If feel this law was not given the intellectual rigor that it deserves, and that the sponsors just want to become heroes through the back door, not minding the consequences that this would have in future.
It is my opinion that this law is a part of a political weapon and agenda that would unfold soon, you will soon see that people from a certain part of the state would be the victim of this punishment, since all attempts to physically exterminate them have not been as successful as desired.
I believe that this law belongs to the dark ages and that we should stick to the current punishment of jail term for rape instead driving this country back to the days of physical holy wars in line with the thoughts of some people.

If you did biology you would know without the balls there is no sexual urge, and that dick wont stand up for anything, and you know don't even blame the ladies here they didn't make the law, its our fellow men who did, the ones who marry 10yrs old wives
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Oizee(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Chemical castration with jail term, its basically castration with drugs and it can be reversed if need be so
Tor, may God continue to protect our family from the evil ones
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by Benwallt(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Nope, castration is cutting off the balls, or dick and balls(probably the one kaduna will do).
Without balls no testereone is produced, that means no sex urge, and erection is testereone triggered so no erections for the rapists.
If its dick and balls get ready to bend down to pee like a lady
It is good then. All the states in Nigeria should follow suit.
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by nick50(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2020
What if the rapist is a female?
Re: Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly by ThierryJay: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Where did i say it was ok to get raped, and where did i say cause she is not a virgin she can't be raped, 50% of rape happen to non-virgins, the boy made a rational statement what of the fasely accused, why are you bitter or are all ladies like this? You ladies just like to be bitter, well in your eyes all men are scum and their dicks should be chopped of both rapists and the good ones.
I know rape is mentally scarring i have a first seat on this, but castration is more mentally scaring, thats why there has to be thorough investigation before castrating someone.

Castrating an innocent person vs rape
What do you think is worse?

Well it would probably fly through your ears thats expected for sure, you can also fasely accuse hundreds of men get their dicks chopped of cause thats you ladies hobby.

Don't waste your energy, it appears that girl is incapable of holding a sensible discourse. All she's seeing is rape, rape, guys, rape, guys, guys, rape. All the rational scenarios you are painting to her is just flying through her empty head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) / Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.