Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 (7751 Views)

Authentic: The Most Popular Word Of 2023 According To Merriam-Webster Dictionary / 10 Most Popular Websites In The World 2019 - See Below / Most Popular Foods In Nigeria That Will Make You Beg For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Lurkin(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2020
ElasticStone:
I missed the most popular. Ubunja ma nigga
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by jeph19(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2020
"Slawomir" With "Damn niggarr isorite tomatoes over pepper anytime, anyday, twice on a tuesday"
i started using this catch phrase and i was like hey nairaland o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Kennyking1234: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Friendlyjoe: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Ulysses71:
whatever happened to that NwaAmikpe guy. That guy na one of the first influencers i jam for NL, chai grin

NwaAmipke na damn nigga elder brother
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Friendlyjoe: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Where is Explorer?

10 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by lazkizz(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Where is Explorer?
hmmmmn the great explorer....tuwale !!!!

10 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by WoeBetide666: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Nothing like popularity for forum o, this no be twitter
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by vickyfrancis1(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2020
you didn't add Explorer, Omenka, Zzor, Ubunja, etc.

1 Like

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by apatheticme(f): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Emu4u2c:
Nwa Amikpe is the most popular naira lander believe me and you will be surprised who he is in reality.
He is one of those big time politicians(watch this space for future references)

13 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by obembet(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2020
lazkizz:
For me the snake master is my most popular nairalander
Lalasticlala
To me he's the most popular NL mods. There are some like ishlove and obinoscopy. They are hardworking moderators. Lalasticlala is a blessing to Nairaland. Even if you are new on NL there's no day people won't mention him. Its as a result of hardwork. May God bless you lala.

There are more people who are very popular and as well controversial on nairaland. Because some people won't be able to read because its long I will just mention their names. You are free to add yours. My opinion

.: also a controversial moniker

Arrewa: this one na pure aboki with a good smartphone and also a die hard buhari fan

Airforce1: this one na ancestor for nairaland , na dem dy use java fone (Nokia x2) dy comment DAT year

Righteousness89: M.O.G. dy first guy on Nairaland DAT makes 89 atheist give their Life to Christ..and also the only guy that knows when the trumpet will blow..

Slawormir: Damnnnn niggarr isoright
Oluwa bless your hustle
Make ur pics NO make front page for EFCC case
Damnnnn niggarr.

ilegendd: hate argument but love quoting others

Deborah98: awon feminist geng and also an upcoming artist in deep life church mushin branch...
She featured josh2funny on her last Ep

Obembet: I hear say this one na some people Godfather 4 nairaland

Kalatuim: this guy always sleeps @ Romance section, he hate any topic, were NO involve nyash and boobs

Racoon: this one always derailing threads
And also love argument and insulting northerners

illicit : u be baba !!!!!
Just one funny comment from this guy, I went straight and create an account and now am a nairalander, because of u

May God forgive u grin grin grin

My list

Seun : Humble CEO

Lalasticlala : If you get someone like Lalasticlala in your company is like having Bishop Abioye of Winners chapel

mynd44 while is like Bishop Thomas Aremu, this people can't not do without each other.

Righteousness89 I always look for your comments on every section. I believe we go make heaven together

Ogbiwa you are doing very well on sport section. I wish u are we can do some sport analysis together on Wazobia soon

Dizzyrascal wish to meet u soon

GrammarNazi1 where have u been my Teacher

4 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by SpicyMimi(f): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I only miss one legend and that is andreblaze

that guy kills my depression whenever I check his thread,

na mods frustrate him life laslas,

how can u ban moniker for 600years?
who does that grin
I remember him too, that guy made me laugh so much ehnnn grin grin
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89
Slawormir
TheSourcerer
Ubunja

iLegendd
I forgot some people sha but I'll be editing as I remember them.
DaddyRochie
Amotolongbo

6 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Richdee1(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2020
where Pidgin2?
That one goes around diverting most travel thread from its original Intent
Hadampson na Baba for Travel thread

There is another one tha says Nigeria is better than all other countries and no one should Immigrate: you'll find him/her on every Travel Thread

4 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by TheSourcerer: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Zimri smiley

Best people are animal lovers.

6 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by hakym619(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2020
apatheticme:

NwaAmaikpe is not a politician and can never be one.

He's someone I know personally and spent over 8 years with him in the same school.

He's an extremely introverted person who would barely say a sentence in class. I guess that's why his mind is so full of thoughts which he expresses so well on an anonymous platform like nairaland.

I think he was banned that's why we've not been hearing from him.

Hello

I've always tried to get in touch with this guy in question. The man is a complete motivator.

I like his use of grammar as well.

Anyway you can help me with his E-mail.

I'd provide mine for u .
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by PussyOdour(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe
Anigreat

Are the most popular nairalanders of all time. Sadly, the two are not online anymore

1 Like

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by supersamsp: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2020
need old Instagram account with 554 followers chat me up or call 07066616322
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by HELLASJ(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2020
gbaye make I relax here

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Jerkbaba: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
This one dey study everybody for this forum. You no go use that time study ur life. Later dey go dey talk "at 27, I don't know where I'm headed". mumu.

2 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by aminusodiq(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zimri
Thesorcerer
slawormir
explorers
macjebs
iLegend
airforce1
Pettyprincess
Righteousness

12 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by aminusodiq(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
jeph19:
"Slawomir" With
"Damn niggarr isorite... As a real nigga, grin grin tomatoes over pepper anytime, anyday, twice on a tuesday"

i started using this catch phrase and i was like hey nairaland o
twice on Fridays lol... D guy always gat me laughing hard

1 Like

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by fernandoc(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
What happened to Chief Swetus yuzedo. These ones you mentioned are Newbies to Nairaland popularity

5 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't like commenting on threads about fame, but let me drop this here.

There are 6 types of popularity/fame

1. Fame only
2. Fame + Fun
3. Fame + Impact
4. Fame + Impact + Fun
5. Fame + Impact + Profit
6. Fame + Impact + Profit + Fun

Smart men and women belong to 3 — 6 while lazy youths belong to 1 or 2.

Please, don't be a lazy youth. Make an impact and make profit from it. Let the fame/fun be a bonus.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by jeph19(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
aminusodiq:
twice on Fridays lol... D guy always gat me laughing hard
Tru, it got to the extent that I'll always be looking for his comments

1 Like

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Inodeyfearface9: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Op actually don't know what it means to be popular.
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Nani4all(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Where is Explorer?
I wonder... List no complete without *explorer*

1 Like

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
The only person I really missed is yuzedo. I hope he is still alive cos he can't just be contemplating suicide and then disappear like that. Unfortunately, he couldn't marry Rita domic in banana Island. He brought many smiles to the depressed and gave hope to the faint hearts..
Similar to him or his child is nwaamaikpe.

2 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by izraeleezee(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
I knw dat Damn Nigarrrrrr will be there!
Abeg dont forget Ghost Member

Ah-yiiiiiiii!
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by LINTUNE(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
nwaamaikpe, dangotemummy, the faceless man..
Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Archmed(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
I give it to NwaAmaikpe and Explorer!
After reading a topic, na so I go dey scroll dey look for Nwa's comment.
The guy is good!!

3 Likes

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Daum: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nairaland frustrated Nwamaikpe. Always banning him. The guy go don tire sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 by Emarvel(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
lazkizz:
For me the snake master is my most popular nairalander
Lalasticlala
To me he's the most popular NL mods. There are some like ishlove and obinoscopy. They are hardworking moderators. Lalasticlala is a blessing to Nairaland. Even if you are new on NL there's no day people won't mention him. Its as a result of hardwork. May God bless you lala.

There are more people who are very popular and as well controversial on nairaland. Because some people won't be able to read because its long I will just mention their names. You are free to add yours. My opinion

.: also a controversial moniker

Arrewa: this one na pure aboki with a good smartphone and also a die hard buhari fan

Airforce1: this one na ancestor for nairaland , na dem dy use java fone (Nokia x2) dy comment DAT year

Righteousness89: M.O.G. dy first guy on Nairaland DAT makes 89 atheist give their Life to Christ..and also the only guy that knows when the trumpet will blow..

Slawormir: Damnnnn niggarr isoright
Oluwa bless your hustle
Make ur pics NO make front page for EFCC case
Damnnnn niggarr.

ilegendd: hate argument but love quoting others

Deborah98: awon feminist geng and also an upcoming artist in deep life church mushin branch...
She featured josh2funny on her last Ep

Obembet: I hear say this one na some people Godfather 4 nairaland

Kalatuim: this guy always sleeps @ Romance section, he hate any topic, were NO involve nyash and boobs

Racoon: this one always derailing threads
And also love argument and insulting northerners

illicit : u be baba !!!!!
Just one funny comment from this guy, I went straight and create an account and now am a nairalander, because of u

And where is the great Ubanja on your list?
Better re_edit your list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar / 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] / 2015/2016 UNIBEN Direct Entry Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.