Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza (41017 Views)

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by favor914: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
executive12:
Shameless outfit calling themselves Army. How come no officer is bold enough to identify themselves, choosing instead to hide under an anonymous source?
Do they want the government to pay to an anonymous source?
Shut up Zombie, classified information, he hasn’t been given authority to speak for the army.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by beey2(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
I never liked amnesty to criminals, I prefer news of their death. Gov. Ortom is not sincere, how can you grant amnesty to the criminals in secrecy while the information publicly known about same criminal is cash reward of his arrest.
I also wonder about why anyone would be happy if NA died and sad when they kill a criminal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by favor914: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Temptee101:
Most foolish army in the whole wide world.

Boko Haram sympathizers, we see you, enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Xpol: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
EastGold:

To show you sey you mumu, I like your stupidity
mumu is quite better than a criminal that you are I don't use my mumu to harm others.Criminal always support criminal. Sometimes I feel ashamed to share the same nationality with people like you who always support crime. A notorious kidnapper, murderer, etc was killed and you people can't help yourselves from crying endlessly . it's a shame on your types and you in particular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by bizzibodi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
When did d former glorious Nigerian Army becomes a Bounty Hunters yet dey flee like cowards when Abubakar Shakau d slayer of NA pounce on them.

1 Share

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by favor914: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
beey2:
I never liked amnesty to criminals, I prefer news of their death. Gov. Ortom is not sincere, how can you grant amnesty to the criminals in secrecy while the information publicly known about same criminal is cash reward of his arrest.
I also wonder about why anyone would be happy if NA died and sad when they kill a criminal?
Ipob mentality, enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, tomorrow they will complain Buhari, they don’t want Nigerians to move forward, because their own lives are stagnant, why will someone weep for a person, who the FG has declared wanted.

1 Like

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by favor914: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
bizzibodi:
When did d former glorious Nigerian Army becomes a Bounty Hunters yet dey flee like cowards when Abubakar Shakau d slayer of NA pounce on them.
Young men and women are laying their lives down for you to be free, then you come online to type rubbish? May evil never leave your family, Useless Demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by favor914: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xpol:
mumu is quite better than a criminal that you are I don't use my mumu to harm others.Criminal always support criminal. Sometimes I feel ashamed to share the same nationality with people like you who always support crime. A notorious kidnapper, murder, etc was killed and you people can't help yourselves from crying endlessly . it's a shame on your types and you in particular.
Leave them alone, God has a way of doing things, armed criminals will visit their household in the near future, this same Nigerian Army they are purporting to ridicule, will mean more than Angel Gabriel to them.

1 Like

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
EastGold:
grin grin grin

You killed a man who has voluntarily surrendered and you are still asking for N50m ransom?

We joke too much in this country.

Anyone tht has not realised Nigerian military setting is made up of comic tragedians by now is probably living in a cave.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by 2rez: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Strongbest:
Na wa for this country o. The more you look, the less you see. undecided

My brother, na real wa. Whoever is against the government is labelled either terrorist or criminal. Having surrendered, them still fall am. That shows say something dey fishy between the deceased & the gov. Just saying. Wetin i know sef

1 Like

Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Joeiordye: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
I now see why they killed him.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by bizzibodi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
Young men and women are laying their lives down for you to be free, then you come online to type rubbish? May evil never leave your family, Useless Demon.
Useless olosho,army play thing may dey shoot your pussy one day!
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
CilicMarin:
Why Are The IPOB Yoots Now Supporting A Wanted Criminal?

Why Are IPOB Vandals Who, Vilified Kastina State Governor For Granting Amnesty To Bandits, All Of A Sudden Now Praise Governor Otorm For Granting Amnesty To The Same Criminals...

IPOB Remain The Most Foolish Arm Of The PDP...

Pains
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Temptee101(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
Boko Haram sympathizers, we see you, enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Olosho get behind me, your tongue don change colour finish from sucking preek.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by 99thEnemy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jones4190:

did he suppose to surrender to the governor or the police
was it the police that was supposed to officially grant him the amnesty?
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by 99thEnemy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jones4190:

for him to take arms again the citizens of the nigeria is enough reason to killed him, if he wanted to surrender, he should have summit himself to the police, the police will take him to the court , the court will determine his fate then the executive will come with pardon.
Check the meaning of Amnesty
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by ThatFairGuy1: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Gana was killed by Government.

Even Ortom is aware of his murder. There's no way the Army will stop Government convoy. Ortom can't deny he's not aware of the death of Gana. All his reactions is to prevent reprisal attacks from Gana boys.

Fear Government and Stay away from crime.
You got it wrong. In 2013, then Osun deputy Governor's convoy was stopped along Lokoja/Abuja expressway by ordinary police officers. Her aids told them who's in the convoy but they resisted her passing if she can't come down and present herself to them in person.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by beey2(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
bizzibodi:

Useless olosho,army play thing may dey shoot your pussy one day!

Truth is always bitter, calling her with derogatory words only vindicates her earlier statement and I think she's right. You can express yourself and be civil still.

I advise you to stop having sympathy for criminals. If you're a victim would you ever question why your assailant is dealt with?
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Jones4190(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
99thEnemy:
Check the meaning of Amnesty
forget the way amnesty is use in nigeria, in advance country amnesty is given to criminal law, sovereign act of oblivion or forgetfulness for past acts, granted by a government to persons who have been (guilty) of crimes. ... You have to be found guilty first before amnesty, forget the way it's been misuse in nigeria
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Jones4190(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
99thEnemy:
was it the police that was supposed to officially grant him the amnesty?
he nas not been found guilty of the offence the are accusing him of
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by beey2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Temptee101:

Olosho get behind me, your tongue don change colour finish from sucking preek.

Be civil, you can make your opinion known without losing decorum and modesty. Kindly apologize to her on your use of such words. Peace out.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by hardbody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Islie:

The Nation

The reward is for information leading to his arrest not killing him. The acceptance of that offer is not on all fours with the offer. So there was no consensus ad idem.

The army will not understand.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Bestbeelieve: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
It is what it is....extra judicial murder! The army was wrong! oh i forgot this is a lawless country where there are no laws or they are made for the poor!!!! Even those who go on a shooting spree in some civilized countries are charged to court and made to face the law!

How many BH who they granted amnesty did they kill!! instead they recruit them in the NA.and release them to society
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by earnit3: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Temptee101(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
beey2:

[s]Be civil, you can make your opinion known without losing decorum and modesty. Kindly apologize to her on your use of such words. Peace out[/s].

Shut up! Woman wrapper!!

So she was civil in her approach towards me?

Action and reaction should be equal and opposite.

Na your type dey sell their only family land because of woman.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by DedeNkem: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
The shamelessly corrupt and massively incompetent Nigerian Army wants to steal 50 million naira after kidnapping and slaughtering a wanted man who already surrendered to the State government!

In fact, the army officers involved should be arrested and prosecuted for this criminal act!

This nonsense can only happen on Nigeria, the lawless Zoo!
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by victorazyvictor(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jones4190:
did he suppose to surrender to the governor or the police
Make we dey think before we yan.
Who is the Chief Security Officer of a state, Governor or Police?
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Mathantics: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
[s]
Kriss216:
Gana was killed by Government.

Even Ortom is aware of his murder. There's no way the Army will stop Government convoy. Ortom can't deny he's not aware of the death of Gana. All his reactions is to prevent reprisal attacks from Gana boys.

Fear Government and Stay away from crime.
[/s]

You be goat
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by ayenale1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Gana is not a terrorist as OP labelled him, called militant yes, warlord fine, fulani tormentor its ok. The governor said "anyone who arrest him" no kill him. Is arrest and kill the same thing...una go school now.
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Phalumy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Foolish people everywhere..... Why didn't you go and get him by yourself?
Re: Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza by Fourwinds: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
The Nigerian army is a shameless cowardice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stealing A Car At A Lagos Night Club Caught In The Act / Man Rapes His 5-Year-Old Niece In Adamawa To Get Back At His Brother (Photo) / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.