Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence (288 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Oriental Opulence Crafting Luxury From The Essence Inspired By Halfeti / Celebrate In Opulence: Create Magical Memories With A Yacht Party In Abu Dhabi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence by KfashionHubb: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2020
I have a foreigner in Nigeria now .
He got loads of cash .

He came over for one purpose .

To buy copper ore (CuO) solid minerals.

I Heard they are mining it in nassaraw
He is ready to buy any one and ground and enter into long term supply contracts with any miner who is able to keep supplying him for years to come .

If you think you have a link or clue .
Re: Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence by ayoope(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Provide a letter of intent, then lets talk business. Copper Ore is available. How many tons is he looking to buy?

KfashionHubb:
He got loads of cash .

I Heard they are mining it in nassarawa and Taraba.

He is ready to buy any one and ground and enter into long term supply contracts with any miner who is able to keep supplying him for years to come .

Reach me on call or whatsapp chat 0818six38111two

Re: Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence by Sammypedro18(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
KfashionHubb:
He got loads of cash .

I Heard they are mining it in nassarawa and Taraba.

Hey there, you can hit me up, I've got contacts of sellers, I do consultancy in Ministry of Mines and Steel (MMSD)

Reach me on call or whatsapp chat 0818six38111two

Re: Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence by KfashionHubb: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
ayoope:
Provide a letter of intent, then lets talk business. Copper Ore is available. How many tons is he looking to buy?

upto 5000mt
Re: Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence by ayoope(f): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
KfashionHubb:
upto 5000mt

We spoke, I sent you pictures and docs on WhatsApp, you are yet to respond
Re: Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence by KfashionHubb: 3:06am On Sep 12, 2020
ayoope:

We spoke, I sent you pictures and docs on WhatsApp, you are yet to respond
not me. Cuz am yet to see anything
Re: Smart Deal For Those Who Want To Live In Opulence by ayoope(f): 3:49am On Sep 12, 2020
KfashionHubb:
not me. Cuz am yet to see anything

Oops I just realised I called the wrong no haha, will resend right away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do What This Man Did? / Certus Investment / Foreign Number Of Your Choice Just Dm Feel Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.