Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Instant Cheap Data And Airtime - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Instant Cheap Data And Airtime (1288 Views)

Buy Cheap Data & Airtime - All Networks / Buy BIG & CHEAP DATA Plans For Your Business Today / DATA And AIRTIME For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Cheap Data And Airtime by donkelly2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
At [url]Topupdata.com.ng[/url], you can get long lasting data bundles at incredibly affordable rates.

Our plans are flexible and cater to every type of user.
If you are a heavy downloader or a basic internet user there is a plan for you here.

Some of our service are: dispense AIRTIME of all network automatically, recharge DISCO's prepaid and Post Paid Meters, generate recharge card PINs of all network, renew and activate TV Gateways e.g. Dstv, Gotv, Startimes etc, instant bet9ja account funding and a lot more.

HOW TO USE TOPUPDATA.com.ng

Visit [url]topupdata.com.ng[/url] and click sign up button (with your valid info like email, password and your email). After a successful account opening you will be ask to login, once login first thing to do is to FUND YOUR WALLET. And that kind be done either by online payment (don’t worry your payment details are very secured as we use paystack) or bank transfer (Our bank details are provided via the site).

We can’t wait to serve you.

Need any clarification I’m HERE to answer all your questions. Or you reach us on WhatsApp >> [url] https:///message/SG5XK6S7XZKGN1[/url]

Please I beg you share this post with your friends, maybe my customer might be on your timeline.

(1) (Reply)

Elegunje Herbalist Home / Best Way To Double Your Monthly Income / Space Saver Wine Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.