Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

"How I Was Raped By Fellow Male Actor To Get Movie Role", Male Actor Laments Hig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Was Raped By Fellow Male Actor To Get Movie Role", Male Actor Laments Hig (604 Views)

Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) / Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How I Was Raped By Fellow Male Actor To Get Movie Role", Male Actor Laments Hig by LiveTimes9ja: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
"How I was raped by fellow male actor to get movie role", male actor laments high rate of homosexuality in Nollywood (PHOTO)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/how-i-was-raped-by-fellow-male-actor-to-get-movie-role-male-actor-laments-high-rate-of-homosexuality-in-nollywood-photo/

Re: "How I Was Raped By Fellow Male Actor To Get Movie Role", Male Actor Laments Hig by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kai... Na so?! So you were so desperate of being an actor that you let another dude fukc your nyansh?! If you were not so focused on being an actor by any means, then you would have simply walk to the nearest police station, instead of waiting 8yrs to tell us this gay rubbish... Harvey Weinstein did the same and is in jail right now, so unless you press rape charges against the culprit then telling us this gay love affair you had is pointless.

[img]https://media1./images/58f74d8a4d7924fc0272ee5d2bf21f35/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: "How I Was Raped By Fellow Male Actor To Get Movie Role", Male Actor Laments Hig by Palehair: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Kai... Na so?! So you were so desperate of being an actor that you let another dude fukc your nyansh?! If you were not so focused on being an actor by any means, then you would have simply walk to the nearest police station, instead of waiting 8yrs to tell us this gay rubbish... Harvey Weinstein did the same and is in jail right now, so unless you press rape charges against the culprit then telling us this gay love affair you had is pointless.

[img]https://media1./images/58f74d8a4d7924fc0272ee5d2bf21f35/tenor.gif[/img]
If you know his reputation on social media, you will know he's just doing it for clout. He's a complete attention seeker. There was no gay rape

(1) (Reply)

KIDDWAYA Plans To Beat Nengi Outside The House (video) / Video : See How Davido And Wizkid Looked Before They Became Famous / Naijakit Wordpress Theme, July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.