Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Needed: Supply Of Building Materials - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Needed: Supply Of Building Materials (3949 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) / For Roofing Sheet,marble, Tiles, Louvers & All Kinds Of Building Material / Cost Of Building Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed: Supply Of Building Materials by KayB: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2007
ARE U INTO BUILDING MATERIALS

CAN U GUARANTEE A CONSTANT SUPPLY FOR A YEAR

CAN U STAND OTHER SUPPLIERS

THEN, SEROUS BIDDERS TO URGENTLY SEND QUOTATION TO, saharaworth@gmail.com
THE SITE IS IN LAGOS
Re: Needed: Supply Of Building Materials by gozib(m): 12:53am On Jun 29, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,
Permit me to share this experience with you! I recently bought a 500-gallon plastic water tank, which due to a faulty installation fell and broke from the top to the bottom. I was at a loss at what to do and brooding over the immediate loss of almost N12,000 when my borehole driller gave me a contact for a plastic repairman. This guy came a few days ago and painstakingly fixed the broken water tank with a guarantee at a very reasonable fee. I am really excited as the tank has held water without any leaks for sometime now. He has saved me the cost of a new tank. So don't throw away that broken plastic Geepee, Samstar, Storex, etc tank. This guy can come to your location and fix it for you. His name is Valentine and he can be contacted on Phone: 080-5635-2115, or email: cpc_plastic_repairs@yahoo.com or at his office: Opposite 64/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Banire Bus stop, Egbeda, Alimosho LGA., Lagos. or No.52, Abeokuta Street, Okunola Bus stop, Egbeda. He also repairs any broken plastic product including plastic chairs, tables, baby walkers, etc. Give me a message if he has been helpful. We must survive!
Yours, gozibestatefarms@yahoo.com
Re: Needed: Supply Of Building Materials by hbrednic: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Needed: Supply Of Building Materials by ddestiny(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Fellow Nairalander, i had a wonderful experience last friday with Mr. Valentine while he was fixing my broken 1500 Litre Geepee tank. His experience speaks volume and very knowledgeable in his choosen profession. Valentine made himself available not minding the distance to my home on the island. He saved my the rigour of buying entirely new tank beside bothering myself with how to dispose the broken tank. My repaired tank will be installed this afternoon and mere facial inspection revealed that it's actually a perfect job.It's good to share good testimony just like Gozib has done and this piece has prooved priceless to me. Valentine is not even aware that Gozib posted something about a service he rendered in 2007 because the guy is not computer literate. I guess the email posted here is no longer active but these phone numbers; 0805-635-2115 and 0812-111-6030 are still valid. I have promised to help him in my own little way to broadcast his service on the internet.
Re: Needed: Supply Of Building Materials by feyiogunkunle: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
The guy just left my house. If the tank remains perfect after 6 months, then he has more to do. However, I am recommending him as he said he was the one that fixed my neighbors tank two years ago and its still intact.
Re: Needed: Supply Of Building Materials by ojib(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
good one

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Land With A Monthly Installment As Low As N37,500 / The New Advantage Estate @ibeju-lekki / Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex For Sale With C Of O (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.