Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,577 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

“BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics (34018 Views)

Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Lmao
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by ikezudon(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Lol.. Anyways

Before you choose a recording studio, check out these tips.....

https://billzonthestreets.com/professional-recording-studio/

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

It is not only a Nigeria thing.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Djyucee1(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2020
He is right. It's a game for all.

2 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by kokomilala(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2020
Well, it's for this missing generation. This irresponsible generation,who should be asking government questions, pushing and harrying the government into populist modes.
What social engineering or impact is the show making on Nigerians apart from crude and dark entertainment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2020
It's for people with a POVERTY mindset.

Only such people would be willing to go on national TV and do shameful things all just to make money and achieve fame.

5 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by AerialMapper: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Mr Billionaire, if you want your son to win, then vote for him na. Surely you can afford to buy as much votes needed to keep him in the competition.

Seems this man is craving the limelight more than his son! Seems the other housemates don’t have fathers.

To the main topic

Abuja DisCo, please be calming down and taking our light small! Rain will not finish falling and you’ve switched it back on

2 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Big brother is not for poor Nigerians

Your chances of getting on the show are improved if you are middle class, or upper class. Even the middle class, its probably upper middle class. Residing abroad also helps a lot.

Think they would take in Haruna from the slums of Kano, or Lola from Ajegunle, or Chisom from Aba? THINK AGAIN!

9 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Jaqenhghar: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2020
kktbm:
One problem with people is Envy..... and jealous...... They naturally hate rich people
...and at the same time they worship rich people and let rich people walk all over them and get away with everything. Isnt it ironic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by googlepikins: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2020
Timewaster:
He's right.

It's also for Hot people.

I'm suspecting this man will later pay Erica so him and his son can have a gang bangg

Just like your father's friend had gang banged your mother Abi?

4 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by eldoradoxx: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2020
Sorry, Terry Waya. Nigeria is a home for over 130 million poor people going by the 60% poverty rate. Poor people hate the rich naturally. Laycon that they are going to give the money is not winning because he adds better or richer content to the program than Kidwaya. Kidwaya is the housemate that gives the program the best content for now. There is nothing exceptional about Laycon that makes him deserve victory over Kidwaya other than the fact that his voters are the same poor people who hate the likes of Kidwaya. Otherwise the program is not a poverty alleviaton program, it is show where stars are nurtured . The Efe that once won the BBnaija show using the poverty sentiment has eaten rhe money and disappeared while Miracle and Mercy that won on neutral platform are doing well.

17 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Oluwaice1(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2020
This man with head like........ Him for follow him son go the bbnaija house cuz the matter de sweet am say him son de there. I think that's his greatest achievement so far, even with his whole money he has.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Oizee(f): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2020
kktbm:
One problem with people is Envy..... and jealous...... They naturally hate rich people
very brief but absolutely right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Bigbishung(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2020
U don't mind if the poor wins.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Oizee(f): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
...and at the same time they worship rich people and let rich people walk all over them and get away with everything. Isnt it ironic.
hmm, quite deep
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Murtala407: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Honestly if not fr bbnaija i'v not been hearing of this so man called "waya"

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2020
popweezy:
I don't think there is any poor person in the house.. The real poor people are the people that tried to hustle for the audition.. They climbed the gate and even jumped the fence just for the audition. Not all these Americana and low budget celebrities who just had their ways in easily
exactly

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Coldie(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2020
He speaks the truth.

Bbnaija is not youth empowerment it's an entertainment reality show.

People would instead of voting the housemate that's entertaining they would vote the one they feel pity for

7 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Organs(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
This man with funny head shape like egg should keep shut abegi.

You, with your beautiful shaped head, tell us what you have developed or built?

5 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Babathanks(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2020
That’s Nigeria mentality for you, the poor always hate the rich like they are the cause of there poverty

3 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by AlwaysMotun: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2020
Ehn... No wahala... But my vote will always go to the poor!
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by AlwaysMotun: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Babathanks:
That’s Nigeria mentality for you, the poor always hate the rich like they are the cause of there poverty

The rich have enough... Why hustle it out with what is left for the massive poor... A country where the majority of her citizens are poor! It's called greed! If the rich think well, they will leave it out for the poor!

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Emperortj93(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2020
daddytime:
If dem give you chance I know say you go still embezzle biggie money.

Shameless thief.

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nooel1: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
This man with funny head shape like egg should keep shut abegi.

You with a funny dry pocket like dry season nko.

2 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by AlwaysMotun: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Kerosenehawker:
Big brother is not for poor Nigerians

Your chances of getting on the show are improved if you are middle class, or upper class. Even the middle class, its probably upper middle class. Residing abroad also helps a lot.

Think they would take in Haruna from the slums of Kano, or Lola from Ajegunle, or Chisom from Aba? THINK AGAIN!

How rich is Lucy the plantain seller? I guess one in a million for bbnaija

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nooel1: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
daddytime:
If dem give you chance I know say you go still embezzle biggie money.

Shameless thief.

You're a fool for calling him a thief. When and how did he embezzle your money. You'll leave the real political thieves and start calling a man a thief.

2 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Idonije8(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
arukwe123:
So I will use my money to make the rich richer.

Tueh! I spit on his pear head angry
I laughed so hard inside church grin
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by owolabi5: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Car Papers
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nooel1: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Eriggs:
dis baba sef....
with cheeks like buffalo own grin
e don chop money dieee
ur son no fit win anyways.... Laycon all the way

E go be like film trick for your eyes very soon.
Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nooel1: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Timewaster:
He's right.

It's also for Hornyy people.

I'm suspecting this man will later pay Erica so him and his son can have a gang bangg

It's not everyone that is stupid and irresponsible like you.

2 Likes

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
AlwaysMotun:

How rich is Lucy the plantain seller? I guess one in a million for bbnaija

Is she really a plantain seller?

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics by Bahamas95(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2020
The rich wanna get richer, nai make dem say this life nor balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The BBNaija 2022 Male Housemates (Level Up) / #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A / Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.