Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts (70707 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by donvoice(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Clap for me now

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AududuNine11: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Makanaki127:

Are you a fool?

I am really not surprised. As expected.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AududuNine11: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Viktoro1:

HAVEN'T YOU READ WHERE JESUS CALLED SOME FOLKS BROOD OF VIPERS.

Don't worry, watch out for a post I will post later. I will tag you all quoting verses and citing where Jesus cursed and insulted his enemies. I just hope you all would read with an open mind to learn rather than argue blindly...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AududuNine11: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Likewise Apostle Stephen he did not cursed those who killed him even Apostle Paul was there when they killed Apostle Stephen. But Apostle Stephen did not curse those murderer instead he prayed to Heavenly Father not to use the sin those people committed against him to judge them that's what we call Christian. Daddy Freeze they are cursing today may be a tool that Almighty God will use like Apostle Paul. One thing I'm sure of is that Daddy Freeze is not stubborn like Apostle Paul and later God used him tremendously. Cursing one another is not a thing a good Christian should do. If Daddy Freeze is doing something that is not good it's the duty of Christians and pastors to pray to God on his behalf to change him.

God bless you jare
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Hindex: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Likewise Apostle Stephen he did not cursed those who killed him even Apostle Paul was there when they killed Apostle Stephen. But Apostle Stephen did not curse those murderer instead he prayed to Heavenly Father not to use the sin those people committed against him to judge them that's what we call Christian. Daddy Freeze they are cursing today may be a tool that Almighty God will use like Apostle Paul. One thing I'm sure of is that Daddy Freeze is not stubborn like Apostle Paul and later God used him tremendously. Cursing one another is not a thing a good Christian should do. If Daddy Freeze is doing something that is not good it's the duty of Christians and pastors to pray to God on his behalf to change him.

But I hope you have read Apostle Peter's outbursts in his epistle:

2 Peter 2:10-14 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the daytime. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Take note, I'm not here arguing for or against anything or anybody. I'm just making sure we are not missing anything out.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Adakintroy: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Is his message directed towards Pastor Enenche and Ibiyeomie abi Freeze?

If it is Daddy Freeze, I disagree with Pastor Mike Bamiloye. DF is not a fool because he presents his opinion backed up with Bible Scriptures.

Pastors do not have monopoly of Biblical knowledge.

However, Daddy Freeze should learn to express his opinions without insults.

The same goes to the Pastors. No Pastor has any right to insult another human being who holds a different opinion from him.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and disrespect.

You don't love God. You just think you do. God you have not seen you keep claiming love but the poor you will struggle to help.

The crust of freeze message has been give it to the poor. Even if he himself cannot do it, does that make his message wrong.

All rights f you s keep going at freeze but deep down in our heart we know this men of God has blame. Even fela saw it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by vislabraye(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
ACRI:

When they came to arrest Jesus, one of the disciples cut off the ear of one of the attackers

In this unusual time, the church has witnessed enough persecution, she does not need another one from a deranged individual

For the fools talking about tithes, we love God that's why we give it, it's none of their business.

The young people in this country ll never hold their leaders responsible for mortgaging their destiny but they ll be persecuting the church which is the only semblance of sanity we have left.

It is a bigger fool that ll follow a fool like Daddy freeze!
And what did Jesus do when the ear was cut off? Did he encourage it ? Did he clap for the disciple ? Read that scripture to the end before using it as an example.
As for Daddy Freeze, he needs to be mature. He should not have referred to Oyedepo as a bald headed chicken.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by AududuNine11: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by clancymiim(f): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills, Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache

Only a poor and low minded individual would say such. D kin hell wey dey wait for u ehh. U better go repent

Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Lokoyen(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

I am still trying to find one place in the Bible where Jesus Christ replied those who falsely accused him and called him names.

Even at the point of crucifixion, our Lord never uttered a single word in reply.

Read your bible again, this time slowly.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Angeld1(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2020
Daddy freeze don buy market!!!

By the way, did the bible ask men of God to insult those against christianity??

Answer - He is not against Christianity, he was directly against some particular men of God. They are humans.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by DavIkenna(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2020
It's wrong to attack a man that has a foundation.

50/100naira offering weekly collection cannot build a big church

I cannot tithe in His church if His word hasn't elevated my thinking, changed my mindset and transformed my life and finances

His members was not build in one day, he has a foundation. Wasn't a quick scheme like ponzi. He labored, he sowed now he is harvesting and still sowing.

A man whose preaching has made impact in billions of lives. The evidence are there. People gift him cars and millions for wat he has done for them and his advice.

But You that vnt done anything or know wat it means to build a church or labor go sit there and talk and condemn out of jealousy.

Abeg mk we forget dis matter. Daddy freeze is wrong. But if he is seeking attention to grow his own church then we can understand. But he shldnt do it while pulling down someone's vineyard.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Psoul(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jafar1:

Quite understandable, but isn't it a sin to insult?
Are we not suppose to pray for our enemies to repent instead?

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do
not curse them.

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome
him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Not every time you need to pray or intercede for an unrepentant sinner.
There are sometimes you allow God to punish such person or even pray that God should hasten up in destroying the person.

Jeremiah 7:16 & 20

16 "And you, Jeremiah, don't waste your time praying for this people. Don't offer to make petitions or intercessions. Don't bother me with them. I'm not listening.
20 "Here's what the Master God has to say: 'My white-hot anger is about to descend on this country and everything in it - people and animals, trees in the field and vegetables in the garden - a raging wildfire that no one can put out.'
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2020
SATANNIST:
omo na who do u thins thing. e no go better for am
you are a bastard y miss quoting rubbish fool..... oyedepo is a blessing to his generation.........but you r a total waste and curse to ur generation
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
you are a bastard y miss quoting rubbish fool..... oyedepo is a blessing to his generation.........but you r a total waste and curse to ur generation
thunder fire u and that scammer
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
thunder fire u and that scammer
bastard Na you thunder go strike useless mad fool dats how people will insult you when you get to old age........
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
bastard Na you thunder go strike useless mad fool dats how people will insult you when you get to old age........
thunder wll fire you and your papa
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
omo na who do u thins thing. e no go better for am
as ur name satanic so you are bastard useless fool my daddy oyedepo is not your problem frustrated fool........I am very sure you r a very poor man( take ur frustration else where
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
thunder wll fire you and your papa
bastard we r touch not nAh you thunder go fire fool frustrated bitter soul
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
oyedepo issa bastard useless fool my daddy oyedepo is a frustrated fool......
exactly bro
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
thunder fire oyedepo and him useless wife
guy easy na. we know say oyedepo na scamming bastard
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 4:05am On Oct 02, 2020
SATANNIST:
bastard very useless fool who born dis useless thing Abeg? Ur mother for use condom Bleep cos u r a total waste to dis generation, you ve nothing to contribute den to insult people who r blessings to us ...... I love oyedepo so much go and hug transform fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 4:12am On Oct 02, 2020
SATANNIST:
frustrated fool we love oyedepo so much poverty fool, what ve you don to people around you or ur community? Nothing you ve d guts to open dat ur useless dirty smelling mouth to insult a great man of God, God will punish you useless satanic
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 4:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
frustrated fool we love oyedepo so much poverty fool, what ve you don to people around you or ur community? Nothing you ve d guts to open dat ur useless dirty smelling mouth to insult a great man of God, God will punish you useless satanic
thunder fire you and that great man of god and fire your useless mama and fire your useless papa
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by SATANNIST: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Uzomaglovani:
i am a bastard and a very useless fool born nby a cursed mother? my mother for use condom Bleep cos i am a total waste to dis generation, i av nothing to contribute den to insult people who r blessings to us like satanist ...... I know oyedepo is a scammer and a fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
It's hard to ignore when your source of livelihood and that of the organisation is at stake... Church is an organisation that has workers and pays bills, Daddy freeze's constant attack on tithing and church revenue especially during the corona virus pandemic trying times is causing a bit of headache
ROFLMAO!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=SATANNIST post=94522846][/quote] satanic you r a bastard no doubt go and look for your father I am not your problem frustrated fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
thunder fire you and that great man of god and fire your useless mama and fire your useless papa
bastard go and look for your father.......... den say use condom ur mama nor agree Abeg see useless thing den born come dis fine world bastard frustrated fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by Uzomaglovani: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=SATANNIST post=94522846][/quote] satanic you r a fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts by petra1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool Daddy freeze fvck up on one stupid move to counter him, and he fell

Not just one stupid move . All his moves have been . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.