Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

This Vehicle Is Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Vehicle Is Needed (1084 Views)

This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria / Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. / Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Vehicle Is Needed by Presegs(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Do you have this truck or know anyone/company using it in Nigeria?

Some vehicles are to be moved from Lagos to Abuja and this is what we intend using.

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Openbusiness: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:
Do you have this truck or know anyone/company using it in Nigeria?

Some vehicles are to be moved from Lagos to Abuja and this is what we intend using.
Contact AA rescue. They render this service and have such trailers that can do interstate delivery, whether for single or multiple cars. The other one I can arrange is for intrastate Lagos to Lagos only. This one can't deliver out of Lagos and it is a carrier for a single car / SUV. Specifically for people whose luxury or expensive cars breakdown within Lagos and they don't want to use towing vehicle with tow hook system to avoid any possible scratches or damage to the car in the tow process.
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Presegs(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
Contact AA rescue. They render this service and have such trailers that can do interstate delivery, whether for single or multiple cars. The other one I can arrange is for intrastate Lagos to Lagos only. This one can't deliver out of Lagos, and it is a carrier for a single car / SUV. Specifically for people whose luxury or expensive cars breakdown within Lagos and they don't want to use a towing vehicle with tow hook system to avoid any possible scratches or damage to the car in the towing process.

Thanks so much for this sir.

AA rescue is now quoting N250,000 but looking for something less expensive yet effective.
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Openbusiness: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:

AA rescue is now quoting N250,000 but looking for something less expensive yet effective.
Yes, I understand you very well. But you can't really say it is "expensive" if you look at it holistically. If you look at it from the full picture angle, then you will see that it's actually cheap. Because It's usually a service rendered to people who buy brand new cars and they don't want it running heavy mileage being driven in between cities or states. Or for luxury cars that broke down and you don't want to risk having bad scratches / dent / damage in the process of towing with normal tow hook towing vehicles. For example, you bought a N25 million naira car in Lagos, but you live in Abuja. Lagos to Abuja is around 750km. A brand new car typically has a mileage from around 0 to 300km depending, and due to certain factors. Any car above 350 KM generally won't be considered to be a brand new again. So assume the car already has 150KM on it, then Lagos to Abuja being about 750KM, that means if a brand new car is driven from Lagos to Abuja, by the time it gets to Abuja, then it's not really a brand new car again, considering it has covered over 750KM on the mileage. So in a situation like that, the owner of the car might opt for a trailer carrier to do the delivery. Also, it reduces the risk on the car itself facing interstate travel. Have you ever seen all those interstate delivery drivers how they drive those tokunbo cars on the road? They drive it like as if they are doing a formula 1 racing, with a lot of rough + defensive driving. Do you want someone driving your expensive luxury car or brand new car like that? Definitely NO! Also carrying it by a trailer carrier also has its risks, we have bad roads and death traps all across the interstate route. So for a company like AA, insurance is a MUST, otherwise they can incur loss that can sink their company forever. Insurance isn't cheap. So all those things are factored in. Also, interstate haulage isn't cheap. Forget about it being a car and look at it as a goods. For example, your car might weigh up to 2 tons or more etc. So normal economic present reality of interstate haulage traveling, to move a goods of about say 2 tons from Lagos to Abuja at 250K with a trailer is not expensive. A container trailer will charge you like 1 million or more to move container from Lagos to Abuja currently. So I hope you understand my point. But I also understand your point too and I get you clear. It might not be economically for someone with a tight budget. I will just advice you that any company or person you choose to do the job, just try to check that the trucks are sound trailers and not the type that will be breaking down every 100KM. Cuz Lag to Abj far oh. So your car won't use 2 months inside bush. A company like AA has many advantages, like the trucks they use are sound trailers, then they have many. Worst come to worst, if their trailer breakdown, they can send another one there to continue the work to deliver it if the truck can't be repaired on the road. So that's it. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Presegs(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes, I understand you very well. But you can't really say it is "expensive" if you look at it holistically. If you look at it from the full picture angle, then you will see that it's actually cheap. Because It's usually a service rendered to people who buy brand new cars and they don't want it running heavy mileage being driven in between cities or states. Or for luxury cars that broke down and you don't want to risk having bad scratches / dent / damage in the process of towing with normal tow hook towing vehicles. For example, you bought a N25 million naira car in Lagos, but you live in Abuja. Lagos to Abuja is around 750km. A brand new car typically has a mileage from around 0 to 300km depending, and due to certain factors. Any car above 350 KM generally won't be considered to be a brand new again. So assume the car already has 150KM on it, then Lagos to Abuja being about 750KM, that means if a brand new car is driven from Lagos to Abuja, by the time it gets to Abuja, then it's not really a brand new car again, considering it has covered over 750KM on the mileage. So in a situation like that, the owner of the car might opt for a trailer carrier to do the delivery. Also, it reduces the risk on the car itself facing interstate travel. Have you ever seen all those interstate delivery drivers how they drive those tokunbo cars on the road? They drive it like as if they are doing a formula 1 racing, with a lot of rough + defensive driving. Do you want someone driving your expensive luxury car or brand new car like that? Definitely NO! Also carrying it by a trailer carrier also has its risks, we have bad roads and death traps all across the interstate route. So for a company like AA, insurance is a MUST, otherwise they can incur loss that can sink their company forever. Insurance isn't cheap. So all those things are factored in. Also, interstate haulage isn't cheap. Forget about it being a car and look at it as a goods. For example, your car might weigh up to 2 tons or more etc. So normal economic present reality of interstate haulage traveling, to move a goods of about say 2 tons from Lagos to Abuja at 250K with a trailer is not expensive. A container trailer will charge you like 1 million or more to move container from Lagos to Abuja currently. So I hope you understand my point. But I also understand your point too and I get you clear. It might not be economically for someone with a tight budget. I will just advice you that any company or person you choose to do the job, just try to check that the trucks are sound trailers and not the type that will be breaking down every 100KM. Cuz Lag to Abj far oh. So your car won't use 2 months inside bush. A company like AA has many advantages, like the trucks they use are sound trailers, then they have many. Worst come to worst, if their trailer breakdown, they can send another one there to continue the work to deliver it if the truck can't be repaired on the road. So that's it. Good luck

Wow! !!

Superb insight which I appreciate.

God bless you sir! !!

5 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Kufie(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Call me let me deliver these cars for you jare cool
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:

Very cheap.

2 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by diportivo: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Very cheap.

who asked you undecided
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
diportivo:

who asked you undecided

I totally forgot wink

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Presegs(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kufie:
Call me let me deliver these cars for you jare cool

grin

The James Bond way abi
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Kingdemu: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:

That's a reasonable price bro

2 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Presegs(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingdemu:

I later thought as much depending on the said vehicle.

Can it be reasonable in terms of business using it to move the likes of Honda civic 2005?
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Kingdemu: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:

Can it be reasonable in terms of business using it to move the likes of Honda civic 2005?
I doubt if it is business wise to move a 2005 civic at that amount though it depends on the number of them the truck can move at once

3 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:

Maximum profit margin on a clean title civic 150k.

BCD nah express you wan go o..... cheesy

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Hauptmann: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingdemu:
Have Engineer Prosper and Ronkus retired for you?
Nice effort
If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Kingdemu: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hauptmann:

Have Engineer Prosper and Ronkus retired for you?
Nice effort
If you know, you know
I don't get you, Sir.
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Presegs(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingdemu:
I doubt if it is business wise to move a 2005 civic at that amount though it depends on the number of them the truck can move at once

Exactly! !!

But it seems they are open to negotiation if the vehicles are much.
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Kufie(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:

grin

The James Bond way abi

Normal level grin grin
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed by Presegs(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kufie:

Normal level grin grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

SOLD...Clean Title 2008 Toyota Highlander / Registered 2014 Toyota Camry For Sale / Tokunbo 2004 Mercedes Benz ML350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.