Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,036 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' (1029 Views)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MiddleDimension: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
He attacked El Rufai and called him a "demon agent" for what he sees as irresponsibility on the part of the governor to protect lives.

Now, he cannot take it when Daddy Freeze comes for his likes. I believe the bible and the African culture told you to be subject to authority.

When he insults others older than him and those in authority, he doesn't remember the bible and African culture at the time. It appears those who attack others cannot stomach the same food they dish out to others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzx-V1PCccs

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by Deborah98(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Yes we have to respect those in authority but that shouldn't make us dumb not to talk when things go bad....

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:
Now, he cannot take it when Daddy Freeze comes for his likes

The bible forbid any Christians to insult ministers .

A minister of God can do judgement. Especially if he's prophetic

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MuttleyLaff: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:
He attacked El Rufai and called him a "demon agent" for what he sees as irresponsibility on the part of the governor to protect lives.
Now, he cannot take it when Daddy Freeze comes for his likes. I believe the bible and the African culture told you to be subject to authority. When he insults others older than him and those in authority, he doesn't remember the bible and African culture at the time. It appears those who attack others cannot stomach the same food they dish out to others.
h t tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzx-V1PCccs
... but the man got it right with this one about the cunning cunning short man archetype of the devil nah

Deborah98:
Yes we have to respect those in authority but that shouldn't make us dumb not to talk when things go bad....
[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this my sister, Deborah98, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send her a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider her sharp sharp, next governor in waiting of her state of origin.

Right on point on all accounts. Wehdone Ma'am! Please drink responsibly though.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2020
If you feel there's fallacy in what other men of God are teaching, biko form your own church and have members.
Don't try to assume Arch bishop position (correcting Bishop), when you're not even aa altar boy.
Daddy Freeze, don't let devil build mansion on you
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MuttleyLaff: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:
The bible forbid any Christians to insult ministers.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
"Stop judging according to outward appearances;
rather judge according to righteous judgment.
"
- John 7:24

To be a righteous judgment judge, is not an exclusive right only to "a minister of God. Especially if he's prophetic" but extends to every believer, who incidentally and interestingly, in their own right, are bonafide ministers and royal priest(s)/priestess(es)

The bible does not forbid anyone insulting rogue ministers
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MiddleDimension: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

Peter was a minister, Paul rebuked him!
Your Pentecostalism would not have come about if Martin Luther did not stand up to the Vicar of Christ on earth, the Pope.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MiddleDimension: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Deborah98:

and that's what Daddy Freeze is doing! calling you out when you teach nonsense!
these same pastors could not have come about if Martin Luther did not stand up to the anointed of god, The Pope!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by ggirl4real: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
All these names-calling are unnecessary.

People should learn to pass their opinions devoid of insults.

Every human being deserves respect.
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:

Peter was a minister, Paul rebuked him!
Your Pentecostalism would not have come about if Martin Luther did not stand up to the Vicar of Christ on earth, the Pope.

You can rebuke where you has jurisdiction. That was Pauls domain. Peter came to his church and did open error. As the Pastor of the Churxh Paul had reposibility to correct issue in his church
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"

Show the verse where God commanded Christians to rebuke ministers I will show you verses where God says it is wrong
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MuttleyLaff: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Stop judging according to outward appearances;
rather judge according to righteous judgment.
"
- John 7:24

To be a righteous judgment judge, is not an exclusive right only to "a minister of God. Especially if he's prophetic" but extends to every believer, who incidentally and interestingly, in their own right, are bonafide ministers and royal priest(s)/priestess(es)

petra1:
Show the verse where God commanded Christians to rebuke ministers I will show you verses where God says it is wrong
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward,
but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
"
- Matthew 23:27

"1“Shout with the voice of a trumpet blast.
Shout aloud! Don’t be timid. Tell my people Israela of their sins!
2Yet they act so pious! They come to the Temple every day and seem delighted to learn all about me.
They act like a righteous nation that would never abandon the laws of its God.
They ask me to take action on their behalf, pretending they want to be near me.
"
- Isaiah 58:1-2

petra1, I already gave a sample with the above John 7:24 verse nah. Anyway, fill your boots with Isaiah 58:1-2, and be mindful of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ' in Matthew 23:27 above, tongue lashing and raining insults on scribes, Pharisees (i.e. Far-To-See) teachers and religious leaders, who were much older and senior to Him, so nothing new under the sun here, in dishing out insults

Do you agree and accept that rebuking, is about expressing sharp disapproval or criticism of someone because of their bad behaviour or behaving badly actions, hmm?

This bible has never been against rebuking rogue ministers, believers, saints or whatnots.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by desiredhome: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

Are they now God? what happened to the allow God to judge slogan?
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by desiredhome: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
These people are good at instigating crisis and will play victim when the results arises, using the supposed God's alter to abuse people you are not better than.......instead of using it for the winning souls, and respect for God....
I pity the guilible ones that will be sacrificing their blood for these pulpit bandits... while they protect themselves with securities and living in luxuries......

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward,
but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
"
- Matthew 23:27

We are talking about christians rebuking or insulting Pastors .

Jesus was a Prophet , Prophets have judgement in their mouth. "Hear ye him" He was functioning in his office. He is not anyone

Romans 14:4
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MuttleyLaff: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:
We are talking about christians rebuking or insulting Pastors.
You want to play the semantic card hmm? OK, please show me the following:
1/ Where in the NT, saints are warned not to rebuke or insult rogue believers
2/ Where in the bible, is says dont rebuke or insult, specifically, using the word "pastors"

petra1:
Jesus was a Prophet, Prophets have judgement in their mouth. "Hear ye him" He was functioning in his office. He is not anyone
"But he (i.e. Balaam) was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey
--an animal without speech--who spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet's madness
"
- 2 Peter 2:16

When a prophet/prophetess has gone rogue, even a nondescript donkey will rebuke him/her, so to have his/her brain snap back to Holy Ghost enabled correct factory default settings

petra1:
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth.
Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand
Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by the saints, are the saints unworthy to judge any matter, even if mundane or smallest matters?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MiddleDimension: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

We are talking about christians rebuking or insulting Pastors .

Jesus was a Prophet , Prophets have judgement in their mouth. "Hear ye him" He was functioning in his office. He is not anyone

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand

bible says: 14He let no man oppress them; He rebuked kings on their behalf: 15“Do not touch My anointed ones! Do no harm to My prophets! Psalm 105:15
The high priests are the anointed of the lord. The process of choosing and anointing them is clearly stated in the bible. A very elaborate ceremony to choose them was described in every detail in the bible. Aron and the other high priests, including the high priest that tried Jesus and tore his clothes when allegations were brought against Jesus, were "anointed". The scribes and the Pharasees were all anointed of the lord. Yet, Jesus, Paul and Stephen spoke up against them. Jesus even called them hypocrites!
The Pope is also a man of god too; yet, Martin Luther spoke up against him. From there, series of events were kick started which led to your Pentecostalism being established. Now that you are being paid back in your own coin, you are beginning to complain.
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by Karlovich: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Always angry like their deity

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
2/ Where in the bible, is says dont rebuke or insult, specifically, using the word "pastors"

Why twisting words.

"
But he (i.e. Balaam) was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey
--an animal without speech--who spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet's madness
"
- 2 Peter 2:16[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Num 22:29 — Num 22:30
And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee. And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

What part above equates rebuke and insult

[quote]When a prophet/prophetess has gone rogue, even a nondescript donkey will rebuke him/her, so to have his/her brain snap back to Holy Ghost enabled correct factory default setti8ngs

If foundation is wrong, doctrine will be wrong . Donkey only complained

Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by the saints, are the saints unworthy to judge any matter, even if mundane or smallest matters?

Thats for the white throne judgment. What has this got to do with insulting ministers.

If a minister is rogue its between him and God who called him
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by Goke7: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
We often accuse others of what we are guilty of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MiddleDimension: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

Why twisting words.

"
Martin Luther did not leave the Popes to the judgement of god.
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:

Martin Luther did not leave the Popes to the judgement of god.

You have every right to question or demand scriptural explanation on things that don't look consistent with scriptures. The concern here is abuses and insults
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MuttleyLaff: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:
Why twisting words.
2/ Where in the bible, is says dont rebuke or insult, specifically, using the word "pastors"What words were twisted? When and where were words twisted words?
Please dont try to escape from giving your answers to these two earlier asked questions, reproduced below:
If you want to play the semantic card, that's OK, but please just show me the following:

petra1:
If foundation is wrong, doctrine will be wrong. Donkey only complained
Are you you trying to paint Apostle Peter a liar, hmm?

When Apostle Peter, in 2 Peter 2:16, wrote: "... he (i.e. Balaam) was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey..." are you trying to say Apostle Peter's foundation is wrong and/or his doctrine too is wrong, hmm? I will believe and take after Apostle Peter, any day, any time than ever your eisegesis, preconceived and inferior interpretation of the Balaam & donkey narrative.

petra1:
Thats for the white throne judgment. What has this got to do with insulting ministers.

If a minister is rogue its between him and God who called him
"Let them alone: they are blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
"
- Matthew 15:14

If white throne judgment is the limit of how you understand 1 Corinthians 6:2 to be, then so be it, but you do agree and accept that rebuking, is about expressing sharp disapproval or criticism of someone because of their bad behaviour or behaving badly actions, hmm, don't you?

I reiterate that the bible has never been against rebuking rogue ministers, believers, saints or whatnots.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
2/ Where in the bible, is says dont rebuke or insult, specifically, using the word "pastors"What words were twisted? When and where were words twisted words?
Please dont try to escape from giving your answers to these two earlier asked questions, reproduced below:
If you want to play the semantic card, that's OK, but please just show me the following:

Are you you trying to paint Apostle Peter a liar, hmm?

When Apostle Peter, in 2 Peter 2:16, wrote: "... he (i.e. Balaam) was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey..." are you trying to say Apostle Peter's foundation is wrong and/or his doctrine too is wrong, hmm? I will believe and take after Apostle Peter, any day, any time than ever your eisegesis, preconceived and inferior interpretation of the Balaam & donkey narrative.

"Let them alone: they are blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
"
- Matthew 15:14

If white throne judgment is the limit of how you understand 1 Corinthians 6:2 to be, then so be it, but you do agree and accept that rebuking, is about expressing sharp disapproval or criticism of someone because of their bad behaviour or behaving badly actions, hmm, don't you?

I reiterate that the bible has never been against rebuking rogue ministers, believers, saints or whatnots.

Christians have no right to insults ministers of God. Rogue or no rogue. Secondly how do you arrive calling ra minister rogue. Jesus was called rogue does that make him one?
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MuttleyLaff: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:
Christians have no right to insults ministers of God. Rogue or no rogue. Secondly how do you arrive calling ra minister rogue. Jesus was called rogue does that make him one?
Present the verses where Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was called rogue please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MiddleDimension: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
petra1:

You have every right to question or demand scriptural explanation on things that don't look consistent with scriptures. The concern here is abuses and insults
The whole propaganda that the Pope is the LovePeddler of Babylon was started by the reformists who formed the protestant church, including Martin Luther.
Your pastors have called people especially El Rufai a devil before too. what do you say about that?
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by petra1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Present the verses where Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was called rogue please. Thank you.

John 7:12 NLT
There was a lot of grumbling about him among the crowds. Some argued, “He’s a good man,” but others said, “He’s nothing but a fraud who deceives the people.”
Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by MuttleyLaff: 4:40am On Sep 13, 2020
petra1:
John 7:12 NLT
There was a lot of grumbling about him among the crowds. Some argued, “He’s a good man,” but others said, “He’s nothing but a fraud who deceives the people.”
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
Thank you for that, but so whats your point?

petra1, concerning this John 7:12 that you've kindly held out and brought forward here, please help a brother out with it:
1/ Did Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ backlash the ones back arguing with others that He is a fraud deceiving others, hmm?
2/ Did any of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ disciples, admirers, financial backers of His earthly ministry, followers, beneficiaries of His power, grace, healing et cetera attack back any or all, arguing with others, that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is a fraud deceiving others, hmm?
3/ Were any or arguing with others, that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is a fraud deceiving others, intimidated with death threats to have them killed, or curses placed upon them by Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ or any of His disciples, admirers, financial backers of His earthly ministry, followers, beneficiaries of His power, grace, healing et cetera?

petra1:
Christians have no right to insults ministers of God. Rogue or no rogue.
If any believer were to remain silent when seeing that someone, sacred cow or not, is deviating from biblical standard, such believer will be guilty of complicity.

petra1:
Secondly how do you arrive calling ra minister rogue. Jesus was called rogue does that make him one?
This is a very easy question, with a very simple answer of: by their fruits, you know them. Apple trees to grow orange or pineapple fruits

Anyone arguing that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, is a rogue, is either being mischievous an/or just playing being an over prized ignoranus.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: 'El-Rufai Is A Demon Agent Governor' by Yankee101: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Elrufai's time is up

(1) (Reply)

Does Someone Need To Attend Church To Be Spiritual? / Why Married Christian Men And Women Fall Into Adultery / Plots Of Land At Ketu-epe, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.