Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida (1008 Views)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
A man who tried to snatch a four-year-old girl in front of her mother at a South African restaurant was wrestled down to the ground.

Shocking footage shows the 24-year-old man grab the girl by her neck in front of her horrified mother.

The man tried to take her at Bella Napoli in Florida, Roodepoort, Guateng, at around 5pm on Thursday.

The restaurant's owner grapples the attacker to the ground until police arrive.

Confessing to the crime before being taken away, the kidnapper claimed he works for a Nigerian-led child trafficking syndicate.

In the video, two women sit talking to the child when a man suddenly appears outside the pizza restaurant.

As the woman wearing a black jacket turns, the man leaps over the railings into the seating area.

He heads straight for the child, walking past both women at pace, and grabs her by the neck, before one of the women leaps across the table to stop him.
She is pulled across the table by him as she holds on desperately to the child and the other woman tries to stop the attacker.

The restaurant owner grabs hold of the attacker and pulls him down to the ground, holding him down in a leg lock.

More people come from off the street to help pin the attacker down as the women and child run away to safety.

Two police officers arrive and pull the owner restraining the attacker off so they can arrest him, still lying on the ground.
Florida Police confirmed the man was arrested after the attempted kidnapping at the pizza restaurant.

Sergeant Mpho Mpre told News24: 'The complainant was at the [restaurant] with her four-year-old child when an unknown man came and grabbed the child by the neck as if he wanted to take her.

'The mother and the child screamed and with the help of the shop owner and the community, the suspect was apprehended.'

The 24-year-old appeared in Roodepoort Magistrates Court on an assault charge this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zGwWU3rEnM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8723015/Man-wrestled-ground-trying-abduct-four-year-old-South-African-restaurant.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
more

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
UFC
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by MAGG0T(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Crime is everywhere

But in Nigeria under the watch of a Stupid retired army general and his useless VP. Pastor...it has become a tradition..

A country which regard peaceful protesters as terrorists
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
MAGG0T:
Crime is everywhere

But in Nigeria under the watch of a Stupid retired army general and his useless VP. Pastor...it has become a tradition..

A country which regard peaceful protesters as terrorists
We can only look up to God.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
This part weak me embarassed
Confessing to the crime before being taken away, the kidnapper claimed he works for a Nigerian-led child trafficking syndicate.
I wonder how this guys sleep after seperating young children from their parents...

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:
We can only look up to God.
Without mincing words I think God is tired of Nigerians embarassed He gave us sense so we can use it but some usele*s entity threw that sense away last year by voting a terrorist apologist.

I dey always ask my niggars when some politicians go put aside greed and develop this country.......

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by kingEllah(f): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
That woman on white is a legend...Mehn!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ab0bi:
Without mincing words I think God is tired of Nigerians embarassed He gave us sense so we can use it but some usele*s entity threw that sense away last year by voting a terrorist apologist.

I dey always ask my niggars when some politicians go put aside greed and develop this country.......
God has his reasons for allowing certain things to happen. For example, this Covid-19 is a blessing to me somehow.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:
God has his reasons for allowing certain things to happen. For example, this Covid-19 is a blessing to me somehow.
But a curse to many!!
las las life no balance embarassed
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ab0bi:
But a curse to many!!
las las life no balance embarassed
He works in a mysterious way. His ways are not ours.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by prince2pac(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ab0bi:
This part weak me embarassed

I wonder how this guys sleep after seperating young children from their parents...
Bro e weak me too

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:
He works in a mysterious way. His ways are not ours.
Make God locate my location abeg....I need his grace.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ab0bi:
Make God locate my location abeg....I need his grace.
He will. Hang on.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Offpoint: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:
Imagine the nonsense you typed... God allows pandemic that claimed thousands of lives just to bless you.

This is one of the reasons atheist says religious people are the most selfish and self centered people people on earth. Thousands who are gone mean nothing to you because you're being "blessed"

Tomorrow you'll still be the one telling people God is 'Just' God is not "Partial"

You guys should stop dragging God name into everything and end up painting him black ignorantly.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Mayng01(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
In broad day light, I wonder what was running through his mind
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by foxxydude: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mayng01:
In broad day light, I wonder what was running through his mind

Money grin
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by Hamilton1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in him,
Am nt surprised,
Na der handwork
Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by TheStranger: 2:33am On Sep 13, 2020
The kidnapper might be mental

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Moment A Man Tried To Kidnap A 4-year-old Girl In Florida by 2cribz: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2020
Dis one just newly smoke colorado. How u go kidnap pikin for broad dayligh for inside open place,with no backup,no be say he be 6.3ft or he get body. The shop owner grabbed him from behind,y he no use him shoe match the shop owner leg to distract him and free his neck,give am headboot. Did u say his plug was a nigerian. Nawa o. So dem don export kidnaping enter southy...

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Police Inspector, Set Patrol Vehicle Ablaze In Delta / How DSS Tortured Buhari’s Late Driver, Abandoned Him In Ill-equipped Aso Rock / If You Don't Have A Heart Pls Don't Watch This Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.