Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Where Can I Stream Live Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Stream Live Matches (1889 Views)

Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? / How To Watch Live Matches On Your Android Phone Without Subscription / How To Stream Live Matches On Facebook For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Stream Live Matches by okine4real: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pls how can I stream live matches. I observed even if one wants to cast view match on a TV using dstv app, the picture would not display, its onky voice that would be heard. How can I stream live matches, any idea
Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by waleyp(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Go To PlayStore Download Live FootBall App Then You Are Good To Go
Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by themaingate2: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Goto playstore and type Newztv , download the app that has "N" sign

It contain all DStv football stations and it's free

Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by okine4real: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
This is what I want to achieve. My phone has the function CAST SCREEN. This function allow you to watch on your TV anything you are watching or doing on your phone. Now if you open dstv app on your phone and you watching a match, immediately you cast view, the match would not show on the TV, but the Audio voice would be heard. So am asking, the sites listed above? Would they show if I cast screen my phone to my TV? Or is their a site I can open on my smart TV directly and just watch live matches. Await your response.
Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by okine4real: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
I have downloaded live football TV. I can't find where to watch live matches.
Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by malcom1X: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2020
okine4real:

Download betway app or 1xbet app.
Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by Ayodeeji(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2020
The best app is for you to go this link and download it.

https://apkpure.com/p/sports.flix
Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by Compliant(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2020
okine4real:
This is what I want to achieve. My phone has the function CAST SCREEN. This function allow you to watch on your TV anything you are watching or doing on your phone. Now if you open dstv app on your phone and you watching a match, immediately you cast view, the match would not show on the TV, but the Audio voice would be heard. So am asking, the sites listed above? Would they show if I cast screen my phone to my TV? Or is their a site I can open on my smart TV directly and just watch live matches. Await your response.

Download the app suggested to you by themaingate2 on my signature, despite the fact it has all Dstv football stations on it for free, you can also cast it with your smart tv for free

I await to hear from you

Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by waleyp(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2020
I still used it to watch match
okine4real:
Re: Where Can I Stream Live Matches by Memberclub(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hesgoal.com

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Replaces Bosso As Flying Eagles Coach / Joerex Sports Equipment Shop In Lagos, We Deals On Original Sports Equipmen / 14 Odds (nairabet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.