Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... (2665 Views)

Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" / Pepe's Reaction On Aubameyang And Lacazette / How Wenger Should Pair Aubameyang And Lacazette- Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by blog4all(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Watch topless Willian, Aubameyang and Lacazette dance to Burna Boy song in Fulham changing room

GUNNING FOR GLORY: Watch topless Willian dance with Arsenal stars Aubameyang and Lacazette in Fulham changing room after shining on debut

TOPLESS Willian enjoyed a dance as he celebrated shining on his Arsenal debut.

The Brazilian winger, 32, was filmed by team-mate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang cutting shapes in the away dressing room at Fulham.

Gunners skipper Aubameyang started the Instagram video with himself and Alexandre Lacazette.

The giggling Gabon star cheered the Frenchman on as he pulled out some moves.

But then debutant Willian came through the door and the camera quickly turned to him, even though he seemed to have just got out the shower with an Arsenal towel wrapped around.

Not one to shy away on the big stage, though, Willian delivered – just as he did on the pitch at Craven Cottage with all three assists.

The free transfer who arrived this summer from Chelsea took just nine minutes to register his first Gunners assist.

His close-range effort was initially saved by Fulham stopper Marek Rodak but Lacazette was on hand to slot in the opening goal of the Premier League season.

After the break, Willian grabbed his second, whipping in a dangerous corner which fellow debutant and compatriot Gabriel cannoned in off his shoulder.

And eight minutes later the forward was at it again, picking the ball up on the halfway line and clipping it over for Aubameyang to control, run into the box and pick out the top corner.

The fine finish capped off a 3-0 win for the Gunners in West London, the perfect start to the new campaign.

Manager Mikel Arteta said: “Willian knows the league, the country and is very settled here so I knew his performance would settle straight away.

“On the first day you always have butterflies. It’s been a strange pre-season. Yesterday was the first day we had the full squad together training.“

Video @ https://www.busitechnews.com/watch-topless-willian-aubameyang-and-lacazette-dance-to-burna-boy-song-in-fulham-changing-room/

1 Like

Re: Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by Vyzz: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oluwa burna making waves...

Op... Your heading is something else...

The are men... You needn't to say the are topless
Re: Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by olus01(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
I pray it wont end in tears
Re: Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by internationalman(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Vyzz:
Oluwa burna making waves...

Op... Your heading is something else...

The are men... You needn't to say the are topless

It's either you are a gay or a pervert

The same way you rush to view a thread with topless girl that's same way girls rush to view a thread with topless boy
Re: Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by puremaker7(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2020
olus01:
I pray it wont end in tears
which tears again abeg? they lose you wail, they won you cry
abeg pack well, those guys are millionaires and they are happy lose or win.
Re: Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by crossfm: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Nigeria to the world. If only our leaders will join hands with patriotic Nigerians to reposition the country.

1 Like

Re: Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by paulolee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
the most interesting thing about that video is dt there is no Nigerian around bt our music is blasting for us..naija to the world..
cnt wait to see barca n juve locker room grooving to davido and wizzi musics..
Re: Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In ..... by reccy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Burna is a legend!

I'm loving this! Willian my beast, i miss you sha.

Naija music to the world!

(1) (Reply)

How I Made One Million In Ten Days With An Initial Capital Of One Thousand Naira / Meet The Amazing 77 Year Old Body Builder / MOVED TO NEW THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.