Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,274 members, 7,842,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerians And Diaspora Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians And Diaspora Banking (182 Views)

World Bank Projects $17.6 Billion Diaspora Remittance To Nigeria / CBN Introduces ‘Naira 4 Dollar Scheme’ For Diaspora Remittances / Business Idea For Nigeria Diaspora Living In Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Diaspora Banking by fischer77(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pls guys I need some knowledge on this diaspora banking. I am in South Africa and recently contacted Ecobank via chat to setup internet banking. I tried the mobile app but it sends otp to my old naija number that's probably non existent. So I contacted Ecobank if I could change my number to my southy number and they gave me all sorts of forms, apparently Nigerians living abroad can have a seamless service with the diaspora banking. Now I have to notarize the document and get it scanned and sent to them via email and also mail the hard copies to diaspora banking unit in Lagos.

Please has anyone gone through this process? I'd like some advice. I am within a couple of lawyers and notaries in my area, do I need to contact them and have the documents notarized? They also say I can also have it attested at the Nigerian embassy. Abeg who don do am make e give me headlight and know what to do.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

. / Business Name Registration / Currency Deal. Exchange Of Naira To Yuan (rmb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.