Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Sons Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sons Of God (132 Views)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sons Of God by Benevee: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Today we shall be considering a topic I tittled - SONS OF GOD.

Text:John 1:12
KJV:But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
When a man gives his life to Christ there is this power he receives, and that is the power of sonship.The evidence of you being a son or child of God is that you have his Spirit dwelling in you.
The Bible says For those that are led by the Spirit of God they're the sons of God .
I'll very briefly explain some of God's role concerning his children
1. HE REGARDS THEM.
Examples of men that God regarded in the Bible was David, Samuel Abraham Jacob and Moses etc...
It came to a point that God had to call David " a man after my own heart" , Moses was another man that God regarded, a point came that God told Moses "I'll destroy this people and raise another from you. Infact the Bible recorded that Moses spoke with God face to face as a speaks to his friend.
Because of how God regarded Moses anytime the people of Isreal sinned ,as soon as Moses called on God he immediately forgives them.

Abraham was another man God regarded, Infact there were somethings that God couldn't hide from Abraham because of how He regarded him.
2. HE IS ALWAYS WITH THEM AND CARES FOR THEM.

Examples of these kind of people are Daniel , Shedrack Meshach and Abednego, God was always with these men
Even when they were cast in to the burning furnace ,God was still with them.

When Daniel was cast in to the lion's den , God was still present with he and that was why he wasn't hurt.
3. HIS EYES ARE ALWAYS ON THEM AND HIS EARS ARE OPEN UNTO THEIR PRAYERS.
This is my last point, if you ever want God to answer your prayers, then you have to come to him as SON, you must see him as FATHER. So today change your mindset about how you see God and you life will change drastically. God bless you all.

If you haven't given your life to Jesus Christ, there is a lot you are missing out on, remember a sinner cannot inherit or enter the kingdom of God,it is written that if we confess and forsake our sins, Jesus is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, even if your sin is as red as scarlet Jesus can still cleanse and save you.
So please say this prayer below.

LORD JESUS I COME BEFORE YOU TODAY AS A SINNER,I ACKNOWLEDGE MY SINS TODAY AND I REPENT OF THEM , I CONFESS MY SINS TO YOU , PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY SINS, COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE AGAIN TO SAVE ME. THANK YOU JESUS AMEN.

If you just made that prayer from your heart i congratulate you, welcome to the kingdom.
Remain blessed
Benevee

Lalasticlala
Myd44

Re: Sons Of God by OtemAtum: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2020
According to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, the sons of God were many. Here are the names of some of them:

Atum, Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Enki, Vishnu, Shiva, Brahmah, Odin, Nzame, Chaleb, Chimides, El, etc. The book of MCC 1:14 reveals when God Almighty created them all.

MCC 1: 14
Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

1 Like

Re: Sons Of God by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2020
this otem guy is confused
Re: Sons Of God by OtemAtum: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Sodiquinone:
this otem guy is confused
Channel your agitation to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and to all the gods like Atum, Olorun, Ra, Chukwu, etc who revealed the BOOK to us. It is not my fault that Jehovah and Allah your gods are being discovered as mere creatures of God Almighty rather than the creators.
Re: Sons Of God by ggirl4real: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2020
According to the OP:

" if you ever want God to answer your prayers, then you have to come to him as SON, you must see him as FATHER".

Christians please take note that if you've been praying for something and you've not received answers yet, the reason is because you are not the SON of God and He is not your father.

Don't bash me o. The OP said it, not me.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, September 15, 2020 / The Trinity Vs. Modalism / Can God Change His Mind? 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.