Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Religion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Religion (249 Views)

Religion of peace: See what Palestinians are doing to Christians (picture) / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 / Traditional Religion Worshippers Seal Off Rapists’ Houses In Ondo State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion by Kepler453: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Seriously I've been thinking about Africa and if you notice well religion has been our the root of our problem in Africa. Check the reasons why some countries fail religion is one of the problems.
We value religion too much in Nigeria that's why we still not growing. We believe prayer and fasting is the answer to everything we belive God will miraculously cause change. Take a look at developed countries they don't take religion as hard as we Africans took it. Imagine all this while people are grumbling underground about nepotism but the moment FG introduced CAMA we rose up against it. If we can channel the same energy towards bad governance and corruption i think Nigeria is gonna be a lot better.

Don't get me wrong o Religion is good but when we value religion more than humanity and development it will be more difficult to practice that religion in peace. Happy Sunday brethren.

Seun
Lalastica
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Religion by OtemAtum: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Well said. Africans value the non-essentials than the more essentials and this only tends to backwardness.

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Is Bad / Lekki ‘massacre’: Fake News, Anarchy And The Rest Of Us, By Yushau A. Shuaib / Facts And Fantasies Of The Lekki Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.