Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? (4869 Views)

Football Fans Can You Guess These Players? / Transfers Involving Nigerian Football Players So Far This Summer / AFCON 2019: Who Are Your Top 3 Super Eagles Players So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by Great100000: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2020
The Only Footballer Who Has Been On The Same Team With All These Stars...

I hope people will know the particular player.... grin grin grin

Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by aysuprano(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
Angel Di maria
Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Simple, the answer is:

Angel Di Maria
Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by daddytime(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Truly, Angel.

2 Likes

Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by Ckmilly22(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2020
angel di maria
Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Lol he even played with Zanetti, he can best be described as an evergreen player
Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by Great100000: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! You People are geniuses oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Kudos to you guys....

Will write the full details about Di Maria soon
Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by paulolee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
di maria naa
Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by Great100000: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
He has played with every player you can see on the thumbnail of this post. He played with Zanetti, Kaka, Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, Mbappe, Modric, Marcelo, Ozil, Dybala,Van Persie, Rooney, Luiz, Aguero, Bale, Xabi Alonso, Higuain and many other world stars.

Football is a game that can take you from the slum and put you on the world stage, taking you to different parts of the world. Football can make a pauper a millionaire, this same sport can make people you see on TV your teammates.

It will be a privilege to even be on the same team with any of these players, not to talk of one person being on the same team with all these stars at different times in his career.

Angel Di Maria is the fortunate person to be able to play with Ozil, Marcelo, Ronaldo and Modric at Real Madrid, he played with Falcao, Rooney and Van Persie at Manchester United. He played in Benfica, he plays for Argentina alongside Messi, Higuain, Dybala, Aguero and Zanetti at a time. He's even been coached by Mourinho, Zidane, Ancelotti, Van Gaal, Tuchel, Maradona, Sabella and many more.

In PSG, he played alongside Thiago Silva, Luiz and he still plays with Neymar and Mbappe.

Re: I Played With All These Players, So Who Am I? by Great100000: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
And

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Gambling Ruined My Life, Destroyed My Dream And Made Me Contemplate Suicide / Checkout The 2012 Official List Of Football Top Earners / Ryan Giggs Is From Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.