Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Do You Believed That People Died And Visit Heaven And Hell ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believed That People Died And Visit Heaven And Hell ? (131 Views)

What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid / What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child? / Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believed That People Died And Visit Heaven And Hell ? by Ayebagbalinyo365: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Do you believed that people died and visit Heaven and Hell and came back to life with warning from God?
This is particular Question has been disturbing my mind since I came across a story about "Lazarus and the Rich Man" in the Holy Bible.
from that story I learnt that there are still Prophets of God in the world who tell us what God has for us a warning or other things
read the story below:
Luke 16:19-24,27-31 KJV
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: [20] And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, [21] And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. [22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. [29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
From the above Holy Bible verses you will see where Abraham said that :there are prophets that the people should hear from them,if the people don't hear from the Prophets they will equally not hear Larazus (a man who will come to life from death to give warning to the people)
This give me a strong belief that people don't die and visit Heaven and Hell to give people warning from God.
The Holy Bible is the word of God and it contain all the warnings from God and it is the right guide of life.
what is your understanding from the above story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believed That People Died And Visit Heaven And Hell ? by NoChill: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2020
No

(1) (Reply)

Multilingual Persons Needed For Some Freelance Jobs / Resumption Of Students / You Can't Enslave Edo People Like Lagos - Obaseki Dares Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.