Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer (361 Views)

What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No / Beware Of Scammer Trick / Becareful Of SCAMMER Micheal Uche Using Kuda Microfinace Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer by olando02: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Scammer! Scammer! Scammer!
Coinglobal.Ltd is a scammer, beware and be careful. Do not put a penny of your hard earn money to invest with them.
They are professional thief, l will tell the world about them. This is my ordeal with them.

I invested $200 for a 7days compounding, at maturity of my investment, l was asked to pay $100 to activate my account which l did, thereafter l was told that my transfer coinglobal receive is $99.92, that the system will not confirm my activation untill l pay in another $103, l transfer another $103, just for them to tell me that my account entered limbo, meaning my money is in the air. After different chat with them as well as Jeremy one of their telegram group admin, they both said l have to pay another $103 again to remove my account from limbo. I told them l don't have, Jeremy promised to pay $50 on my behalf, that l should pay $53 from my end so that my withdrawal can drop within the next 16 hour.
I agreed and did, after 24 hours l chatted with them, none of them is responding to my chat. Even my junior colleague in the office that had similar experienced with them was deleted out of the telegram group.

However, there is something l need to let them know. As the heaven and earth remain, as hard and painful l have worked to get that money and u defrauded me. Every perpetrators of the fraud. U will not leave this earth without being punish, u will all leave your later part of your life in great sorrow and bitterness.

Please help me share in all your social media, to prevent someone else from being their victim.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer by Ibechris2: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Was it through bank u sent this money or Bitcoin?

If it's through ur bank...pls write to ur bank now and copy CBN,i can assure u will get ur money even without a follow up.

Pls,ensure u printnout all ur chats with the scammers and attached to ur letter.
Re: Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer by lilkech(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Avoid telegram and it’s various ‘money doubling’ groups and schemes una nor go hear undecided

Sorry op
Re: Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer by icebird25(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
olando02:
Scammer! Scammer! Scammer!
Coinglobal.Ltd is a scammer, beware and be careful. Do not put a penny of your hard earn money to invest with them.
They are professional thief, l will tell the world about them. This is my ordeal with them.

I invested $200 for a 7days compounding, at maturity of my investment, l was asked to pay $100 to activate my account which l did, thereafter l was told that my transfer coinglobal receive is $99.92, that the system will not confirm my activation untill l pay in another $103, l transfer another $103, just for them to tell me that my account entered limbo, meaning my money is in the air. After different chat with them as well as Jeremy one of their telegram group admin, they both said l have to pay another $103 again to remove my account from limbo. I told them l don't have, Jeremy promised to pay $50 on my behalf, that l should pay $53 from my end so that my withdrawal can drop within the next 16 hour.
I agreed and did, after 24 hours l chatted with them, none of them is responding to my chat. Even my junior colleague in the office that had similar experienced with them was deleted out of the telegram group.

However, there is something l need to let them know. As the heaven and earth remain, as hard and painful l have worked to get that money and u defrauded me. Every perpetrators of the fraud. U will not leave this earth without being punish, u will all leave your later part of your life in great sorrow and bitterness.

Please help me share in all your social media, to prevent someone else from being their victim.
Thanks

This one don fall enter ...we keep warning them avoid any money related scheme they won't hear...now see the end result...hahahahaha

Re: Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer by olando02: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ibechris2:
Was it through bank u sent this money or Bitcoin?

If it's through ur bank...pls write to ur bank now and copy CBN,i can assure u will get ur money even without a follow up.

Pls,ensure u printnout all ur chats with the scammers and attached to ur letter.

Thanks for your sympathy, it is through bitcoin. Any hope.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Senator Abbo To Pay 50million To The Woman He Beat. / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-year-old Househelp For Licking Milk / Man Bags One Year Jail Term For Hacking Polaris Bank Data Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.