Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,528 members, 7,857,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Long Term Investment Opportunities In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Long Term Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (267 Views)

For Long Term Investment Opportunities In Cryptocurrency Do This / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / Investment Opportunities In Nigeria’s Tourism Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Term Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by FunmiTalk: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Do you need tips on best long term investment opportunities in Nigeria and guideline on how to get a plan running without emptying your bank account? then follow below guidelines on how to get started.

DO I NEED A LONG-TERM INVESTMENT?

Life is a puzzle waiting to be found, to be followed and to be fixed. To be successful indeed is not a day Job but rather a decision that birthed determination and perseverance. There are several ways one can have good success, if you have decided to be among those who do not want to give in to low or average life, there are prices to pay.

Long-term investment is one of the very many decisions of a successful person. Knowing the results and your expectation in the long- run will help you choose the right decision and strategies to achieved them, long term investment help you cut- down your avoidable expenses, such investment gives access to continuous flow of income in the nearest future, the benefits embedded in long term investment is greater the its disadvantages.

Often times a lot of people placed priority over “Inflation” and little do they understand that its rather difficult to give accounts for little spare of money that would have turn to an asset in the coming years if they eventually yielded to this opportunity. Ability to portion your funds where necessary is a blessing in disguise. All available funds are not meant for Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate and so many others, when engaging in long-term its strongly advised you do not put in your major capital, most of the people with long term plan do so with their spare funds, little did some other people understand that virtually every one of us has spare money. In as much as you can meet up with the three basic needs of life you have a spare money you can set aside for the coming years.

Reality of life is a daily reminder that life is in phases and likewise every seconds not spent well can never be regained, however life is so interesting that even in the midst of our indecisive we could still get back on track.

Which long term investment is suitable to buy.

This part is very sensitive, It’s like the summary of the above. I had some idle cash and, in my quest to long term opportunities with affordable amount to use as a capital as short term investment mostly end up with expenses thereby making one’s to keep rotation on the same circle yearly. I weigh a lot of options from different financial institutions and I eventually ended up with an Insurance Plan.

The impact of Covid-19 has not only expose some of our financial institutions it has also sharpen so many of us to make a quick turn back from the peanuts banks offers haven trade with your hard-earned money which in returns yield so much for them. Quite a lot of us still do not believe we can own and have an untapped treasure simply by having an insurance policy.

This plan called an Investment income plan is a necessity for any investor. It is a combination of Savings, Investment and protection for investors. This plan offers full Protection against unexpected, Investment plan with interest of 6.5% at maturity, and as a client you have access up till 70% and so many other juicy offers, it offers investors competitive interest rate on both contributions and target savings, how interesting it sounds to have a long term savings with a mouthwatering interest irrespective of economy inflation, huge amount of returns payable to one’s beneficiary without a seconds stress incase of unexpected, isn’t that wonderful to hear?

Why this plan is a necessity

One of the undeniable fears of many people out there is fear of inability to continue with an insurance plan due to unexpected Life issues that may comes up in the course of the year. Below feature makes this plan to be unique;

• Investment Plan remains valid; This investment plan does not Lapsed; The policy remains Active throughout the policy duration.
• Affordable Sum for investor: So unbelievable that the minimum investment value can be as low as N5,000
• Credit Facility: Investor can access loan up to 70% of the account balance
• Benefit at full growth: Accumulated amount in investment account and total savings at full growth are investor entitlement.

This investment plan is suitable for middle to long term financial planning and i personally rate it as one of the very few investments that can possibly surpass the inflation rate in the years ahead, no doubt I do not have cash I can expose to share price, money market or any other short term investments knowing fully well that a lot of equity mutual funds also posted a negative return.

Having discovered treasure in some of these Insurance plans, I don’t even rack my brains on where else to invest be it Bank’s fixed deposit that currently offer less than 2% interest rate only, when i can earn a solid low -risk return of 6.5% on my investment with a lumpsum Life benefit incase of unexpected.

Need me to enlighten you more on this plan? Let’s talk further on 07085628849, 07037896221 e-mail funmiolowoniyi@gmail.com

Read more - https://funmitalk..com/

(1) (Reply)

Become Wakaforme Ride Agent / Forex / CHYMALL The New E-commerce Business Has Taken Over Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.