Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How To Invest And Get Interest Rates Above Current Inflation Rate Of 12.8% - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest And Get Interest Rates Above Current Inflation Rate Of 12.8% (277 Views)

Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Top 10 Banks In Nigeria, 2024 / Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Banks In Nigeria (2023) / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest And Get Interest Rates Above Current Inflation Rate Of 12.8% by heriibk(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Make the Best Investment decision today, every day counts and remember prices are soaring high hence your income should.

Today 13th of September 2020, Nigeria's annual inflation rate went up for an eleventh straight month to 12.82% in July of 2020 from 12.56% in the prior month and has stayed so till date, there are projections that it may even hit 13.2% by the end of September 2020. This is the highest rate since March of 2018 as food prices jumped 15.48%, the most in over two years, largely premised on the continued border closures and the dwindling effects of Covid-19 induced supply disruptions in the market across the globe. In times like this, a lot of businesses crumble, jobs are lost and people get to look for a way of sustaining their livelihood. Also, there is usually too much liquidity in the system as most business owners are stuck with the unstable and scarce foreign exchange needed to make payments to their suppliers, Bank rates got to the lowest ebb in many years.
This is a very sensitive period for anyone and the best decisions you want to make, be sure to contact your financial advisor.

I have a mind blowing, tried and tested investment secrets that works very well in Nigeria. I am a living testimony, I am not going to ask you to send money (Never do that), right where you are and from your phone into your Bank account.

Drop your e-mail/whatsapp number if interested. I will be sharing this secrets between now and next weekend.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQo7Rb3fHD-kW_O2ycSFLDiZRyKnBeKYNh-FjWI0DO8BCO3g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you and God Bless

1 Like

Re: How To Invest And Get Interest Rates Above Current Inflation Rate Of 12.8% by Mikkyly36: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Interesting.
I'll love to be part of this.
Re: How To Invest And Get Interest Rates Above Current Inflation Rate Of 12.8% by adebiyi1234: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Interested,I want to be part of it,my email : adeleyeadebiyi1@gmail.com. PLS TEXT ME.
Re: How To Invest And Get Interest Rates Above Current Inflation Rate Of 12.8% by KINGBEN1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Invest today

Click
to signup
httpss://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgKDiVvEKbDeJ_MOZllZBtnQJAXZwe5FQik0AyoC2YYVX9dA/viewform?usp=pp_url

Re: How To Invest And Get Interest Rates Above Current Inflation Rate Of 12.8% by Teeforeal(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2020
intrested email: at21160@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 60 TRON COIN / Info On Ncdmb / Earn As Much As 55% Return On Your Investment. Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.