Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. (4446 Views)

Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by scarycuteface(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Is this Gcam necessary
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
scarycuteface:
Is this Gcam necessary
yes sir.

2 Likes

Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why not buy a Google pixel phone and enjoy the camera, I'm using Google pixel 4 and the camera is out of this world.
how many people can afford a pixel phone?

1 Like

Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
ioalert:

Hi what app are you using to edit, also,is it premium or free
filmora9 paid.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
khalidx:
how many people can afford a pixel phone?
If you can't buy a new one, there are good London use.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by Kennydollz(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2020
Op, where the video nah?
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Kennydollz:
Op, where the video nah?
so sorry. Nepa didn't give us light... But video will be up in a few hours

Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by maidaboi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
GraGra247:
Highly interesting. This will be fun if its true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA37OBF0GTg
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by Flytime: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
my problem with them is design,they are not impressive although I love the rear of the 4 and 4xl I dislike the front while the others are damn ugly especially the pixel 3 with the bizarre notch

I remember when I was looking for a pixel 2,the design discouraged me and I started comparing to other devices in the same price range.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2020
Flytime:
my problem with them is design,they are not impressive although I love the rear of the 4 and 4xl I dislike the front while the others are damn ugly especially the pixel 3 with the bizarre notch

I remember when I was looking for a pixel 2,the design discouraged me and I started comparing to other devices in the same price range.
Try the 4a, the design isn't bad. and I don't think it cost more than 150k.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by ringi82(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Flytime:

The pixel 2 xl has less bezels and quite beautiful features too. Still usable in 2020 despite being a 2017 phone. Though it won't receive any further updates after android 10.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by DeltanMan: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
ringi82:

The pixel 2 xl has less bezels and quite beautiful features too. Still usable in 2020 despite being a 2017 phone. Though it won't receive any further updates after android 10.

You mean after android 11.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by ringi82(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
DeltanMan:

You mean after android 11.
It's a 2017 phone. Google only supports their devices for up to 3 years. If u see one with android 11, then u lucky
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by Flytime: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
ringi82:

It's a 2017 phone. Google only supports their devices for up to 3 years. If u see one with android 11, then u lucky
the pixel 2 got android 11 and will might get android 12
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by Kunja2: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
khalidx:
Hey guys, I finally got a Gcam that works on most android devices especially Mtk devices. I have tested this Gcam on Tecno, Infinix, and Umidigi and it worked.

The Gcam is the 7.3 version which means it supports Astrophotography, Photosphere, time-lapse, video mode, portrait mode front, and back are all working.

Video is up now. Thanks for your patience.

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE VIDEO STOP BY STEP, IF YOU HAVE ISSUES PLEASE LET MA KNOW.
Some of my shot with Gcam on umidigi F2.
they are all filters.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by khalidx: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kunja2:
they are all filters.
not filters bro.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
send money sir

1 Like

Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by ringi82(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Flytime:
the pixel 2 got android 11 and will might get android 12
Wow. That's interesting. That phone still rocks till 2021 then.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
khalidx:
Hey guys, I finally got a Gcam that works on most android devices especially Mtk devices. I have tested this Gcam on Tecno, Infinix, and Umidigi and it worked.

The Gcam is the 7.3 version which means it supports Astrophotography, Photosphere, time-lapse, video mode, portrait mode front, and back are all working.

Video is up now. Thanks for your patience.

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE VIDEO STOP BY STEP, IF YOU HAVE ISSUES PLEASE LET MA KNOW.
Some of my shot with Gcam on umidigi F2.
my phone have has camera2 Api limited (not full) , OLLA m8

Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by ojelvia(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
the link on the description box of the video is not working. I downloaded the app but it keeps closing please who can help me with a working link
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. by eherbal(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Subscribed.good work you're doing wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Download With Opera Mini 8.5? / What To Know About Airtel Night Data Plan / Facebook Ends Support On All Nokia Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.