Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dbanj And Don Jazzy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Don Jazzy? (1180 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Caption This Photo Of Psquare And Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by selfmade(f): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
i do not seems to understand why Dbanj always treat don jazzy as his lord and saviour please does anyone knows what is happening cos i heard Dbanj is even older the him. i just wanna know what part donjazzy is playing in Dbanj life and music career cos am a kinda confuse .thanks
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by MeGaStReEt: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
Jamb question
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by onoms1990(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
9ice question u jst asked nw, Well without voicing out much you should knw y don jazzy is been taken as his lord, na who do the beat ohhhhhhh don baba jayyyyy,
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Unclerush: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2011
selfmade:

i do not seems to understand why Dbanj always treat don jazzy as his lord and saviour please does anyone knows what is happening cos i heard Dbanj is even older the him. i just wanna know what part donjazzy is playing in Dbanj life and music career cos am a kinda confuse .thanks

Poster, ur GBAGAUN no be here o!!! leave dem now, e concern u!!
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Coolabbie: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
@op ask dbanj wen next u see him
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by ogie4real: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
wats ur p!! with dat?
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Goldieluks: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
@OP,can't be bothered.
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by Desz: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2011
He is just grateful to him kiss
Re: Dbanj And Don Jazzy? by tjskii(f): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2011
D'banj,unlike most Nigerians, knows better than to bite the fingers that fed him,he realizes that if not for Don jazzy,he might not be at the level he's at today,and i totally respect him for that tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Narrates How 2face Finally Proposed To Her On Feb 14th / Name The Top 10 Area Girls Celebrity Gossip Bloggers In Nigeria / Check Out Actress Uche Ogbodo's New Fiery Red Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.